KWsmoke's Short Stuff #1 Autoflower Grow

Hi Kwsmoke:nicethread:
Add my name to the list of " I'm interested too."
Been thinking of auto flowering plants. I do worry about their potency compared to the regular takes forever plants.
These would be the perfect size for my little grow box.
Before this is over I think you'll have a crowd watching your grow.
Thanks for doing what we want to do. :cheer:
:peace:

So it's been a good day!

Hello OldMedMan! Thanks for the encouragement, intrest, and advice! It's always welcome, be sure to stick around. Okay I won't try to put two in one bag. I thought it might workout, but if it will hinder their growth then no way.

So here's what I saw when I opened the ziploc bag this morning...
PIC-0086.jpg

Needless to say I was surprised; after only 24 hours one taproot was over an inch long.

So I put 5 seeds in one styrofoam cup and five in another and placed a ziploc bag over the top of the cups. I put them under some CFLs in an empty cabinet, at least until they sprout.
This is what they look like as of now...
PIC-0087.jpg

Hope to see some growth soon, I want to see how they'll perform under the 150 HPs. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Loving it Kwsmoke! :goodjob: So those plant are on a 20/4 with the flos right? How tall will you take them when you switch to the HPS? So you go flos to HPS? All on 20/4 right buddy? Thank you, keep growin' strong!

Hey Kwsmoke,
Thought that I would stop buy to check it out. I thought about getting some autoflowers. I cant wait to see what these do. I'm in for this one.

Yeah I have the cfls on 20/4, I really want to see how this plant reacts to a solid lighting schedule other than 12/12.

I'll probably take them under the HPS by next week. I just wanted to start them under cfls because I figured a less intense light would be beneficial. Do you think I should keep them under cfls longer?

I'm in on this one!! I'm very curious @bout the @utoflowering str@ins @lso. C@n't w@it for some sprouts!!! Good Luck!!

yeah but it wasnt that much more and i want to make sure i get all females

To each his own, right? :grinjoint:
My first grow was Medusa fems and they turned out really good so I know they're reliable.

this sounds interesting. i have been eading a little bit about autflower plants too, they sound super interesting.

Thanks for the intrest mesrone! Autoflowering strains have been catching my eye for a while, but I couldn't find many grow journals to show me a finished product. Stick around and we'll see what happens!

Hey, I will be watching this grow for sure. I am really interested in these autoflower strains. I grow for myself and my brother mainly so a quick growing strain would be perfect.

That's whats up, glad to have you! Same here man, I grow for my own personal use and I'm sure a decent harvest will hold me over. (At least long enough for another cycle of an AF strain!)

I'm in on this one!! I'm very curious @bout the @utoflowering str@ins @lso. C@n't w@it for some sprouts!!! Good Luck!!

Me too man, I'm hoping they'll show within the week! Thanks!

i know this may be gettin old and sounding repetetive...but o well...i wanna see how this auto flower stuff works as well!!! cant wait to see them so good lcukl!

Hell yeah! Before I start, let me say that I think I'm sold on AFs.

After only 48 hours from me getting the seeds in the mail, 2 seeds have sprouted!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but for my next grow I'm thinking about doing an AF Hempy grow with Russian Rocket Fuel as the strain. I really can't imagine what the growth rates would be using the hempy method, but I know that it sounds like the way to go!

Anyway, here are the pictures of the two infants.....

PIC-0089.jpg

PIC-0090.jpg

I have written out a detailed feeding schedule that I have used with success in the past. I'll post it up here after collecting some kief from this columbian red hair that just rolled into town.... I guess I'll get some pics of that as well :)

Back
Top Bottom