KWsmoke's Short Stuff #1 Autoflower Grow

I figured I would post the feeding formulas that I have been using to help people get the most out of their nutrients. The only thing that I would like to add to the mix is Bloombastic from Atami. I've heard that it's the single greatest flowering additive ever produced, however from what I understand it isn't sold in the states..... bummer!

Anyway, here goes nothing. The nutrients I'll be using are from the technaflora line of plant products.

I'll be using the following nutrients and additaves;
-Thrive Alive B-1 Green
-Thrive Alive B-1 Red
-Sugar Daddy
-Root 66
-B.C. Boost
-B.C. Bloom
-MagiCal
-Awesome Blossoms

--- My Feeding Formula Schedule ---

10/17/09 - Start Feeding w/ Seedling Formula

Seedling Formula =
4 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Green
4 tsp of Root 66
2 tsp of Sugar Daddy
---Mix into 1gal of Distilled water---

10/24/09 - Start Feeding w/ Vegetative Formula

Vegetative Formula =
3 tsp of B.C. Boost
1/2 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red
1/2 tsp of MagiCal
2 tsp of Sugar Daddy
---Mix into 1gal of Distilled Water---

11/07/09 - Start Feeding w/ Flowering Formula

Flowering Formula =
3 tsp of B.C. Boost
1/2 tsp of Awesome Blossoms
1/2 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red
1/2 tsp of MagiCal
2 1/2 tsp of Sugar Daddy
---Mix into 1gal of distilled water---

12/05/09 - Start Feeding w/ Pre-Harvest Formula

Pre-Harvest Formula =
1/2 tsp MagiCal
8 tsp Sugar Daddy
---Mix into 1gal of Distilled water---

12/10/09 - Start Flushing

I like to flush with a mix of 8 tsp of Molasses per 1 Gallon of water

12/16/09 - LIGHTS OUT

12/18/09 - PROJECTED HARVEST DATE

Oh yeah, here's the kief I was talking about earlier.

I used the corner of an industrial trash bag to shape it, i just twist it until its super hard.

PIC-0095.jpg

PIC-0094.jpg

PIC-0093.jpg

u dont expect to have trouble with seperating them? the roots might entangle each other...best of luck tho!

u dont expect to have trouble with seperating them? the roots might entangle each other...best of luck tho!

No, I've never had problems in the past. I wouldn't think twice about putting 10 seeds in a single cup. I first saw this technique used by the breeder Chimera in a certain cannabis magazine. I think it's completely safe and would tell anyone else to do the same, saves on soil and cups.

Thanks man!

looking good! Man my seedlings that have sprouted seem to have stretched out much taller. They look so lanky compared to these. What light cycle are you using?

They are on a soild 20/4 schedule. Yeah I'm surprised they haven't stretched much either, hopefully it'll stay this way :slide:

Sure glad your doing this journal Kwsmoke:grinjoint:
We all want to see how it goes. 8 or 9 weeks is sooooooo inviting to try.
Great job and great info for us.:thanks:

Thank you very much, it's my pleasure. :thanks:

I'm really happy that a few other growers have decided to start growing AF strains as well.

As a grower who grows only for myself this plant is perfect, I'm glad that a few breeders have started to work with AF strains. I hope this journal will provide people with enough information to make their own decision on AF strains.

Those are looking healthy bro!! I looking forward 2 watch how they grow. I got 10 lil 1's and hoping more than half will be females, it was from some good green so I had to save the seeds. If not I can always clone more females all I need is one good 1.:grinjoint:

:peace: & Love from the Glove

:rollit:

Those are looking healthy bro!! I looking forward 2 watch how they grow. I got 10 lil 1's and hoping more than half will be females, it was from some good green so I had to save the seeds. If not I can always clone more females all I need is one good 1.:grinjoint:

:rollit:

Whats up MI? Thanks for checking out my grow!

Yeah, I just looked in on your little ones a sec ago, looking great!

Same here, I'm going to try to get some seeds out of this batch for future projects. The only drawbacks I've found with AF strains is their inability to be cloned. I'm going to try it just to see if it is true or not... fuck it. :yummy:

Thanks!

Whats up MI? Thanks for checking out my grow!

Yeah, I just looked in on your little ones a sec ago, looking great!

Same here, I'm going to try to get some seeds out of this batch for future projects. The only drawbacks I've found with AF strains is their inability to be cloned. I'm going to try it just to see if it is true or not... fuck it. :yummy:

Thanks!
No problem bro I think were all helping one another on this site. DuDe I love this site I saw sombody's plant that was 12 foot tall and 10 foot wide, that was the biggest FU*KN plant I ever seen and dude only got 2nd place!! I wonder the 1st place plant looked like.....Swear to God, but back to the subject their growing so fast. I think their growing as fast as my daughter and she's growing like a weed...lol... I'll have to update with some more pics in a day or two.
Hell ya I feel ya on that 1, I would try to clone her, the worst case is that you get more tops witch is never a bad thing!!:cheer:

But ya man I'm gonna sit back and grap a bag of popcorn:popcorn: and munch on it, while I watch ur grow. More and likey smoke 1 or 2 as well.:rollit: :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom