L-1-U DIY Grow

Well here are some photos to show how tall they are. These photos were taken before they had been fim'd. We'll see what happens in about a week or so.

They are round a foot and looking very healthy. They recieve any where between 12-14 hours of light They get all the morning sun through out the early evening up to about 6 or 7. That's because of the tall tress in the yard down the street as well as because of the corn and tomaters that are about almost 3/ 1/2 times the size of my plants here. Growing bigger plants around them as cover is always smart in my book.

rsz_102201.jpg

rsz_01611.jpg

Hope that answers your question OMM.

I really love the way my plants are growing out doors, it helps that I water my garden like every other day because we've had no tears from heaven lately.

Happy 4th of July every-one

And a special shout out to all of our past, present and future troops who will fight and die to protect our Freedoms.

Much Love to every one of you.

I went out in the woods to check on my ladies, to say they least the look quite skinny. I put them in a place where they did not recieve a good amout of light, on the bright side they are spitting pistols. I decided to bring them home and nurse them back to health, well I know I'll have at least 2 ladies now.:tokin: They are about the same height as my other plants but not as bushy.

Now they will get plenty of light and get big and strong. I will try to get some photos of them later. I could not let this strain go to waste.

Hey L-1 They are looking good! You should see the FIM results in just a few days. You're a wise man for doing it. Once you've done it in the past, it's hard NOT to do it again, because you'll have a much better yield. Glad you brought the other ones home for healing. The more the merrier! :yahoo:

I feel better with them home but just a little nervous, because I know these ladies really have a smell. They are looking so much better now that they are in the ground, and not in a 16 oz cup. With all the sun they recieve now they will expolde with growth. You be able to see what I am talking about in the photo. I got my FUBAR back and a few unknown hybrids.

In the photo the ladies in the black rectangle is my FUBAR in the blue rectangles are my Sativa Hybrids plants from bag seed and the red is my Indica looking bag seed plant.

rsz_1004541.jpg

Yea I already did it my friend, after I looked at the photo. I saw that she needed it. I guess great minds think alike..:ganjamon:

Thanks for the comment, now I hope the other three hybrids are ladies as well. That would be Frickin awesome.. 5 ladies that would be a dream.

Thanks for stopping by OMM and always good to hear from ya..

Wow it's been a long week, I'm glad I get a day off tomorrow.

Anyway enough about that it's been a while and I know I have been neglecting my journal and plants but I went to check on them and they are doing quite well. My Fubars have recovered nicely,:Rasta: my Indica plant looks alot better, and my sativa looking plants are exploding with new growth. With the ones I attempted to fim, I ended up cutting one to low and topped it and the other I cut to high and now looks different. Even with my mistake they both have a bunch of branches growing.

Enough with typing and time to let the photos do the work.

This photos is of all of them together
rsz_00998.jpg

Next up is Fubar # 1 & 2
rsz_100198.jpg

Close up of Fubar #2
rsz_00498.jpg

I do believe those are pistols showing, the fun is about to begin. Their leaves are not yellow it was the flash I do believe. They seem to have alot of new growth and appear very happy.

My Sativa #1 that got topped
rsz_00398.jpg

Sativa #2
rsz_00298.jpg

Both of these plants have alot of new growth, many branches have done more than just sprouted up. Still no sign of sex so I'm hoping with-in the next few weeks.

Well I guess its time for an update...

1st up is my Fubar ladies, they look really good and healthy imo. Looks like they are started to show some pistols but its still early yet.
Fubar #1
rsz_00198.jpg

Fubar #2
rsz_002981.jpg

Next up is my bagseed plants, they got topped again yesterday. Their is no signs of sex yet, but boy are they looking good.

rsz_004981.jpg

rsz_00598.jpg

Well thats the update..

Hi Light-1-up:Rasta:

They are looking good. New growth everywhere.;)

I like FIMing.....if I screw it up....I then top them....same results!:ganjamon:

I hope you get you wish and have 5 females. :cheer:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya bro, I have been real busy the past week or so..

Your right you do get the same results, just takes a little longer..

I hope all is well on the Islands my friend.

oh my, what beauties you have there...basking away in the natural sun...gee im envious of growing out like that....grow envy...the worst ... they look great, enjoy the garden...L:morenutes::peacetwo::tokin:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya bro, I have been real busy the past week or so..

Your right you do get the same results, just takes a little longer..

I hope all is well on the Islands my friend.

No Problem L-1-U :blunt:

Those girls look great Buddy! What ever you are doing keep it up! :cheer:

Well I got some real good news the other day, it seems like my lady will be ready to harvest next week I do believe. From what I heard she has some monster colas and just full of crystals..:cheer::slide::cheer:

The photo I'm about to show is 2 weeks old and is when she was only 7 weeks. This strain takes 10 weeks to flower, I can an only imagine how she looks today.

rsz_2untitled-25.jpg

I knew she was gonna produce some big colas, I can't wait to be reunited with her..

oh my, what beauties you have there...basking away in the natural sun...gee im envious of growing out like that....grow envy...the worst ... they look great, enjoy the garden...L:morenutes::peacetwo::tokin:

I do love letting the sun do the work for me. :hookah: I know the feeling about grow envy very well, looking at all of the great grows going on here at 420 is just a great thing. :goodluck: to all of you

No Problem L-1-U :blunt:

Those girls look great Buddy! What ever you are doing keep it up! :cheer:

Thanks bro.

We had some really decent storms come through a few days back, they knocked over my corn but never harmed my plants. The corn was their shelter.:blunt: I had to put some more dirt around my corn, gotta make sure they can with stand the wind.

Thanks for stopping through "L" and OMM, nice to hear from both of ya.

Well as soon as her time comes I will post some photos of her. The photos will be of her dried flowers. Hopefully it will be sooner than later, but who knows.

My plants are doing quite well and steady growing and are bushing out quite nicely. I might get a photo up in a few days or so.

Yaaawhoooo What great plants buddy! Even though the picture isn't current, they look great! Bout time you had a really good harvest:cheer:
You have sure worked hard for it! :bravo:

Amen to that brother.

She is being dried as we speak, and from what my buddy has told me looks just outstanding..

Alwayz good to hear from ya OMM.

This photo taken July, 6th so lets say 23 days ago. When this photo was taken I had just toped my two bigger plants and brought home my Fubar clones from the woods. It seems alot longer than just 3 weeks, so many things have been going on in my personal life.
rsz_1004541.jpg

This photo is an overview of both my Sativa looking hybrids. At this time they have been topped twice and have 4 heads each. They are roughly a month old give or take a few days. I plan on topping them one more time to help keep their height under control, plus it will give me 8 main colas. {if they are female:)}
rsz_02098.jpg

In the next two photos, it shows the sideview and how bushy they are getting.:smokin: After the photo was taken I suppercropped a couple branches in an attempt to keep the height level.
This is the plant of the right
rsz_102198.jpg

and the plant of the left
rsz_02398.jpg

Here are my Fubar ladies 23 days after I brought them home. They are exploding with alot of new growth.:popcorn::popcorn::wood: is it time to harvest yet? :grinjoint: They love the natural sunlight and all the rain they have recieved. They might or might not get that tall/big but I think they are over a foot tall at this present time, give or take a few inches. Figure they still have all of August, most of September and part of October if the weather permits. They are mostly a Sativa dominat plant so they might just take off, who knows. I'm really thinking about topping them at least once withing the next few days.
rsz_02298.jpg

Well that's the update today.. I hope all is well out in the 420 world.

Hi L1, looking good. Lots of new growth showing on the transplants. You've got that long growing season to let those sativas show their stuff.:cheer:
Good luck, bro.

Back
Top Bottom