L-1-U DIY Grow

L1 you know how to stir things up. heheh Wish I'd been there to see it. Really bites about the fine and lock down. I've been very close to the same treatment, interrupting a judge to set him straight as he was about to send my oldest son off to juvy jail because his friends were found guilty of something else. Senile, drunken old fk. The kid didn't go and the judge looked like the fool he is.
Hope it all goes your way and he's removed from the bench.:thumb:

Your lady friend is looking very fine, she fared well in your absence. Can't really tell from the angle of that pic but it looks like she is gonna fill that screen soon. Might get pretty tight in there.

Good luck with her.

L1 you know how to stir things up. heheh Wish I'd been there to see it. Really bites about the fine and lock down. I've been very close to the same treatment, interrupting a judge to set him straight as he was about to send my oldest son off to juvy jail because his friends were found guilty of something else. Senile, drunken old fk. The kid didn't go and the judge looked like the fool he is.
Hope it all goes your way and he's removed from the bench.:thumb:

Your lady friend is looking very fine, she fared well in your absence. Can't really tell from the angle of that pic but it looks like she is gonna fill that screen soon. Might get pretty tight in there.

Good luck with her.

Yes sir I do know how to cause internal disrutpion. It was funny except for the 7 days he gave me..... Don't these people understand that we do have Freedom of Speech and I speak from the heart. I'll say what I have to say reguardless of what happens. Call me crazy the judge sure did, but boy did I embarrass him with a court room full of lawyers and they all started to laugh. He gave me a look like you smart azz little bytch..

Senile, drunken old fk
Hope it all goes your way and he's removed from the bench

I 2nd that statement my friend!!!!!!

I'm thinking another week of veg or so before I do the switch. She's just starting to get up to the screen now, so I'm doing a little super cropping. I gave her a gallon of plain water on monday before I left and on sunday when I got home she got her feeding of nutes. I'll try to get a overview shot later today.

Good to hear from ya Mmmmick..

What's up 420

It's a rainy day outside and I cant get my outside veggy garden worked on, so I gave my lady a haircut. I think I might have cleared out to much underbrush, but we'll see. I also took a couple clones only bad thing is I don't have any rooting gel. I did find some dried up root roit plugs and soaked them in a glass of water, now that there moist and soft it was time to place the cutings in their new home. I'll post some photos of them only if they live if you know what I mean.. It will take about 2 weeks or so...

Here she is after her haircut...
rsz_10033.jpg

rsz_10041.jpg

If you get that screen just right, your going to have your best harvest yet..lookin good !!

I hope so Butcher....{cross my fingers}

Looking really good bro, should fill in really nicely.

:peace: my friend.

Thanks MH, I think this will be one of my better grows....

:peace: from Outterspace my friend

To put it simply L-1 +reps on that great setup. Judge got his rep smeared. :yahoo:

Good to hear from ya OMM, thanks for the reps.

Now my lawyer has spoken with some of their assocites and guess what, slander, defermation of character and violating my 1st Amendment rights is just some of what my lawyer said that judge did... 1st things 1st though gotta get through next week, and then it's party time..

What's up 420

It's a rainy day outside and I cant get my outside veggy garden worked on, so I gave my lady a haircut. I think I might have cleared out to much underbrush, but we'll see. I also took a couple clones only bad thing is I don't have any rooting gel. I did find some dried up root roit plugs and soaked them in a glass of water, now that there moist and soft it was time to place the cutings in their new home. I'll post some photos of them only if they live if you know what I mean.. It will take about 2 weeks or so...

Here she is after her haircut...
rsz_10033.jpg

rsz_10041.jpg

I find that it is pretty hard to cut too much. By the end of the grow, there should be almost no undergrowth remaining. I left too much growth under my last screen and ended up with ... well hash material mostly.

L 1.
just came by to say hello and look at the scrog....yeahhhh, looking good and that plant is a chunk....great job all round...spread some reps around to all those i could....later, lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Looking great! Patience on that screen and you will have solid buds!

:peace::yummy:

Patience is something I'm still learning....LOL Hopefuly this will teach me some...

Good to hear from ya PG..

I find that it is pretty hard to cut too much. By the end of the grow, there should be almost no undergrowth remaining. I left too much growth under my last screen and ended up with ... well hash material mostly.

Thanks for that helpful info Munki. Hash is always good though right? I'll will implant what you said in the memory banks....

Good Looking out bro..

L 1.
just came by to say hello and look at the scrog....yeahhhh, looking good and that plant is a chunk....great job all round...spread some reps around to all those i could....later, lavendar:bravo::bravo:

:welcome: lavender to my grow journal.

Thanks for stopping by, the reps and the kind words...

What's good 420

Well as of a few days ago I gave my lady another haircut, given the info that Munki game me here is how she look today.

011222.jpg

She made it up the screen!!:yahoo::yahoo::rollit: I'm thinking here a few days switching her into flowering mode. Their is about 20 main tops give or take. I want to give her a few days to recover from the trimming. She has a little burning on the tips of her leaves, well some of them any way. Tomorrow will be her flushing before I switch to the blooming nutes.

010251.jpg

You can notice the burning in the lower right hand coner, I do not know what it is caused from, but that is it as far as problems go.

As far as the clones go here is how they look on day 5. The clones are the two in the back and the left one in the front. The other sprout is a seed from a really good bag I got a few weeks ago. If its a female that will be a plus, but if it's a male then, buy that acts of The Butcher, I will attempt to do some breeding. I really don't know which one to root for..

005351.jpg

I think the clones are doing very well, and the fact that No Rooting Gel was used is speaking for itself. I keep it about 85-90+ degrees in there with 100% humidity. From the looks of it their not drooping bad at all. I just sprayed them down when the photo was taking that's why the leaves look droopy a little bit. I only spray them down once a day but I keep water in the bottom of the tray so that there is constint moisture in the air.

L-1, I am just so impressed with how your whole set up looks, every part of it is doing it's thing and well. :ganjamon:

I predict this set up will give you the best yield you've had to date! :yummy:

This going to be fun to watch! :thumb:

Thanks OMM for your support & comment my friend.

I'm hoping this will be my best harvest yet. {keeping my fingers crossed}

Would an oz or 2 be to much to hope for outta this set up?

It's getting there....

Thanks for the double bravo lavendar...

here is a photo of the under view...

rsz_00217.jpg

I just went in to check on my lady and she is spitting out pistols at 18/6. I might just start to flower her soon. Maybe 48 hours of darkness is in her fate. I could not get a close up of the hairs but they are there. If I start to flower her now, how tall will she get above the screen? I'm thinking maybe 6 inches above the screen. I will continue to move the branches to atempt to maintain an even scrog.

I know PG has trees of green forget the scrog, my man got some trees. I could do some thing like that is I had the fire power...lol No direspect to ya PG just my way of giving props.. I like how tall your ladies are... I love long legs with thick thighs....lol

I was just looking through my photos and this is how one of my ladies looked on march 18th.

009222.JPG

Here is how she looked on May 2nd, she still had about 3 weeks to go.

rsz_0165.jpg

I harvested her early b/c I knew some B/S was gonna happen and you know smoke helps releieves the stress....:ganjamon:

Only reason I posted this is because I wanted to show the stretch of this strain....

I just want to say :thanks: to 420MAG and all of the members/staff that are like family to me.. Thank you for listening and giving advice to your friend from outter space...

I'm medicated and also sipping on some of that Tennesse sour mash so don't mind me...

Back
Top Bottom