L-1-U's New Grow

I had to put one on my homie's in the Ground today. He died last week of a sudden Heart Attack, He was laughing is Ass off just Minutes before he stopped laughing and passed into Heaven. He was two years older than me {I'm 31} and it really made me think about my family and everything that surrounds Death. I swear there was 150 cars in his Funeral and 200+ people filling the Funeral Home and the Grave Site. It brings tears to my eyes while I'm Typing this. I think I need to smoke a Blunt. I have known this guy for 15 of the 31 years I have lived on this Earth. R.I.P Bro, You may be Gone but Never Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

I know you will always be Looking Out for your Family and Friends....

:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::peacetwo::peacetwo:

Day 32 from seed.

002647.JPG

That's some nice growth in 4 days!!

4 days ago
004580.JPG

Looking good L1U. Been a long time since I visited but enjoyin being back. Love the four day growth difference.

Welcome back teiji I'm glad to see you again. Not to shabby for only 4 days of growth, if I may say so myself..

Hi Light 1 Up ! :):)

What a difference in 4 days....looking good! :high-five:

Thanks OMM,

How's your new set up coming along?

Not bad Buddy, a couple of problems is all and I think I found away around it.

Don't ya love doing this ?
:high-five:

Yea when growing indoors something always has to be tweaked but once you get it all dialed in your ready to go..lol

Yea I love this hobby of ours. :high-five:

Hey L1U Im pulling a chair an watching this one very interested in this setup an how it goes so far so good hope they're all ladies brother

:welcome: Crower619

Yea man take a chair here is some :popcorn: I hope I can answer any and all of your questions you may have. My style is the K.I.S.S. method, Keep It Stupid Simple.

That would be sweet if I have 5 ladies, man that would be a blessing of it's own. :Namaste:

Day they were transplanted 5/17
004576.JPG

13 days later 5/30
002647.JPG

Not to bad for some CFL's!! I wonder how they will look in 2weeks :popcorn:

Day they were transplanted 5/17
004576.JPG

13 days later 5/30
002647.JPG

Not to bad for some CFL's!! I wonder how they will look in 2weeks :popcorn:

I'd be stoked with that growth too, CFLs or not.

In 2 weeks? Hmmm... Much taller, profuse inner branching on some, little to medium tufts of white hairs at every branch tip. It's a beautiful thing.

I'd be stoked with that growth too, CFLs or not.

In 2 weeks? Hmmm... Much taller, profuse inner branching on some, little to medium tufts of white hairs at every branch tip. It's a beautiful thing.

I am very impressed with how much these plants have grown in just 2 weeks. I think they are happy with my mixture of soil and lights. :)

Yes that will be a very beautiful thing!:yahoo:

Bro!Your babies looking so great and healthy!I like your setup very much and learned so much,I'll follow you with the great journal!Keep going,good luck!

Bro!Your babies looking so great and healthy!I like your setup very much and learned so much,I'll follow you with the great journal!Keep going,good luck!

:welcome: Scott Jia to my humble Journal my friend.

Take any seat you would like, Thank you for the comments and if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them for you.

:peace:

;)
I'm from China and recently preparing my first grow.Hope be friends with all of you and learning as much as growing techniques!
Wish you all have good trips every day!
My english is very poor and hope you gays can read me hahhha!:roorrip:

;)
I'm from China and recently preparing my first grow.Hope be friends with all of you and learning as much as growing techniques!

Welcome Scott!

No worries, my english is poor too... And I've lived here my whole life... :)

Well it's day 35 from seed and these plants are looking outstanding. Personally I like to trim leaves off of my plants because for 1. CFL' lights do not penatrate enough through the canopy 2. it creates more growth for secondary branches {Example plant #2} 3. I want the light to connect where it is needed the most.

If you have limited growing space you want to get the most out of what you have, Correct? Then I suggest either having female clones or do what I am doing. Sexing your plants and take clones from the females to fill up your space..

That being said I have the feeling #3 is a MALE, I'll give it another day or two but it does not look like any female I have seen. {Photo's will show what you do not want in your garden} I am very up beat about the other 4 plants. But I do Not want to count my Chickens before they hatch, if you know what I mean.

This is how you remember them at Day 32
002647.JPG

How they look on Day 35 from seed
rsz_00428.jpg

They have been at 12/12 for the past 8 days so I'm hoping with-in the next 4 to 5 days they will all show me their sex. I want to get rid of the males and take some clones of the females.

I have a couple thoughts running through my mind because it is warm outside and perfect weather for plants to grow on their own in the woods. I never want to get greedy but damn, I would love to find a spot and grow enough to last me all winter.:);) That way I don't have to pay these high a$$ prices on the street when I run out of smoke.:yahoo: That would be so sweet and just a blessing if it has the chance to happen. All I need is a couple plants to be grown outdoors and produce a bunch of budz and I'll be set for all winter.

That's not to Greedy is It?

;)

:welcome: My friend From China, I wish you nothing but the best for your 1st Grow. Chinesse Ladies are Beautiful, well most Asian Ladies are sexy as hell! Sorry bro, I speak my mind. I have always had a thing for Asians and Latino's. Don't ask my why...lmao

Don't worry about your English my friend, I've lived here all of my life and I speak bad english.. My spelling is not the best but 95% of the time you can figure out what I mean..

Welcome Scott!

No worries, my english is poor too... And I've lived here my whole life... :)

Thank You for the Warm Welcome to our friend from across the Globe. I have been busy, we had a twister on Sunday and it destroyed our beautiful community. Plus school has been closed for the past 4 days beacause their's no power and trees are down every where.

Thank You Endive once again.

So Sorry for your community and everyone in your area! :smokin::smokin:

It's been a terrible year on the mainland. Here they are still collecting money for the Japanese......it should go the mainland to help our people. :Namaste:

:welcome: My friend From China, I wish you nothing but the best for your 1st Grow. Chinesse Ladies are Beautiful, well most Asian Ladies are sexy as hell! Sorry bro, I speak my mind. I have always had a thing for Asians and Latino's. Don't ask my why...lmao

Don't worry about your English my friend, I've lived here all of my life and I speak bad english.. My spelling is not the best but 95% of the time you can figure out what I mean..

Thank You for the Warm Welcome to our friend from across the Globe. I have been busy, we had a twister on Sunday and it destroyed our beautiful community. Plus school has been closed for the past 4 days beacause their's no power and trees are down every where.

Thank You Endive once again.

Man first I'm so sorry about what you are being through with the damn twister,I hope the people there are all Ok and safe,just be faithful for the recovery and every thing will be alright.
Then I must point out that we all have the huge crash to the girls across the sea,:cheer:.You think asian girls are sexy for the main time I'm so into the blond hair and the blue eyes(green or whatever expect black:high-five:).
Now since you said that then why not coming here and have a nice tour in China!I'll be a good guide and no worry about the girls and dope!:welcome:
There is a fact although I'm not so happy with is girls in our country are having a huge huge crash on your westen guys...... You just need to go to the bars and never have a lonely night,I promise that......:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom