L.A. City Attorney Guilty of Entrapment

I agree with Honestone, first off, all dispensaries are not suppose to set any price. They should NOT even have the price on boards when you walk in. it is SUPPOSE TO BE FREE. WITH A SIGN THAT READS, PLEASE DONATE.
DONATE MEANS, YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE. TO ASK A PRICE IS TO SELL.
IN THE STATE OF CALI. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
Dispensaries are exempt to give out, (distribute) FREE WEED, based on if you can afford a DONATION. This is why they are being shut down. Illegal permits, unapproved permits, and ILLEGAL SALES, NOT BASED ON DONATIONS ONLY.
END OF STORY DUDE, Honestone is right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Read up on the 10th Amendment. Federal law cannot trump State Law, and California law allows for the sale and distribution of cannabis to people that have a documented need and doctor's recommendation for it. We're in the process of building the proper regulations to govern it, and it is none of Washington's business how we go about that. The Federal Government is WAAAAY overstepping its bounds in this issue and needs to back off. As people start to wake up and see how our Constitution and Bill of Rights are being walked all over by an elite few that fancy themselves gods amongst men, there will be hell to pay. Don't you doubt it.

You really want to be on that end when that time comes? Have at it. :peace:

Read up on the 10th Amendment. Federal law cannot trump State Law, and California law allows for the sale and distribution of cannabis to people that have a documented need and doctor's recommendation for it. We're in the process of building the proper regulations to govern it, and it is none of Washington's business how we go about that. The Federal Government is WAAAAY overstepping its bounds in this issue and needs to back off. As people start to wake up and see how our Constitution and Bill of Rights are being walked all over by an elite few that fancy themselves gods amongst men, there will be hell to pay. Don't you doubt it.

You really want to be on that end when that time comes? Have at it. :peace:

:cheer:Go Irish :cheer: Go Irish :cheer: :roorrip:

LOL Me2! I think from the statement above hes prob a Narc or A Dirty Pig.

:bravo:Join the club Bro, I already questioned him on that little item..lol :roorrip:

How do you feel about people smoking marijuana inside a dispensary and then driving under the influence?
How bout the many Dumb people who Drink & Drive every day in this country, but Bars are still legal??. Or the Asshole Pig who Cuts you off with his Pig lights on & goes ta get gass. How bout that prick.?? Here is another good one. All old people cant drive due to being on Drugs. Name 1 old Lady that ant got an arsonal of PHARMA drugs in her purse. Hmm but Pigs dont seem ta care about that.? Just despenceries. Sounds like BS to me. Sorry for the Rant some catz are dumb & I had ta vent after reading this thread.:popcorn::nicethread:

How bout the many Dumb people who Drink & Drive every day in this country, but Bars are still legal??. Or the Asshole Pig who Cuts you off with his Pig lights on & goes ta get gass. How bout that prick.?? Here is another good one. All old people cant drive due to being on Drugs. Name 1 old Lady that ant got an arsonal of PHARMA drugs in her purse. Hmm but Pigs dont seem ta care about that.? Just despenceries. Sounds like BS to me. Sorry for the Rant some catz are dumb & I had ta vent after reading this thread.:popcorn::nicethread:

two, three, four wrongs don't make a right
not all 'old people' are impaired (define old)
not all old ladies have an arsonal of meds in their purse

statements like these, lumping an entire group of people together is no different than what the prohibitionists do

two, three, four wrongs don't make a right
not all 'old people' are impaired (define old)
not all old ladies have an arsonal of meds in their purse

statements like these, lumping an entire group of people together is no different than what the prohibitionists do
That was my point friend. I was being sarcastic & It :reading420magazine:dosent work well online lol

Many People use Drugs for many reasons & most of them Drive on Drugs. Weather they are Prescription Pharmacy, Alcohol, or MMJ. I see no difference from the Dude driving on MMJ to the millions of others, (elderly people as an example) driving on some kind Pharmacy pain killer for arthritis etc. Teq if you live in Michigan & drink one Beer at the bar, your on Drugs & breaking the Law when you drive home. But yet the bars are full every night with people that drink way more than one lol & A lot of times( from what Ive seen in our town) they are also off duty police. Kinda funny? I think if more people just had common sense with the drugs they use thought their daily life, stupid questions , Implementing that MMJ Patients cant drive while on Meds, would STOP & go away.! I took offense to a question Ive seen/heard about 1,0000 times.

I was Totally trying to be sarcastic & vent. Rereading it, I realized I worded things improperly and it didn't sound good.
My apologies for anyone who took my comment wrong, or was offended by it. It was not ment that way.

I myself have no love of dispensaries..But then, I've never been in one. I prefer a more caregiver/patient needs, kinda guy. Only my opinion of course..:roorrip:

We better stop foolin around off topic before User comes over to slap us up,,lol :roorrip:

Trick me once shame on you trick me twice shame on me. I am under no obligation to answer any questions. Guess you will go smoke and drive now which endangers the safety of others. Please call a cab or have a friend drive you.

Who is trying to trick you? You seem to have an aversion to truth. I guess your opinion won't affect how I run my life, and I guess I'll continue to use common sense and drive safely. If you get high on Cannabis and can't drive safely, I applaud you for calling a cab or a friend to drive you. Do you ever drive a motor vehicle? Oops I think we're off topic.

So why do you feel it was your place to make allegations against Organica that led to the owner's arrest??

Back
Top Bottom