L.A. Dispensaries Being Raided Right Now!

Damagoman

I know Rob hates stuff from OtherSpace but it is from Jack :cheesygrinsmiley:

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Jul 25, 2007 4:43 PM

I just heard six disepensaries are being raided right now
Date: Jul 25, 2007 1:37 PM
California Patients group Being Raided by DEA right now.
Please, bring cameras and signs and be a witness.
6208 santa monica blvd.
los angeles
LAPCG will be there, to protesT!

Took awhile to edit the codes out :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a last ditch effort by the DEA....I feel it's too big an issue now.

I guess the Feds are in town and with a limited time to shut down as many dispensaries as possible, last I heard, the count stood at 17 locations raided, including mikes place ( the Pharmacy), so far the safe havens in other, to remain un-named, cities, to protect, well, everybody, haven't been hit but perhaps someone out there knows more. So much for state autonomy, and the constitution.

Posted: Jul 26, 2007 5:21 AM Free the Weed, Save the World

RE: Patients are needed this Friday for PROTEST
Date: Jul 26, 2007 2:32 AM

Date: Jul 25, 2007 11:19 PM

Dear All-

Another great day in California was ruined by the creatures that our Federal government has made. Local Law enforcement (LA PD) was as its worst. They could not handle the defeat by common people that were upholding our State Law (Prop215 & SB 420). They were outnumbered, even though they were heavily armed with GUNs and Bittans.
As they felt the heart full patients and advocates, they felt threatened by freedom. After all this is America, not a third world country. We stood large in numbers, and we fought for our rights, the right to freedom. As some advocates were affective, the law enforcement found reasons that only they could justify to hurt people. These were patients that were hit, beaten, heads bashed into the hot concrete. All for standing up for our rights.
After a while, the DEA had done the damage. STOLEN and vandalized what was for ill patients. Patients that were recommended by their PHYSICIANS. So be careful patients of other medications, if they want what you have, they WILL try to take it. After along day of them hitting 10 collectives in Los Angeles, the City Council ORDERED the LA PD to back off. It is our State right to have SAFE ACCESS to Medicinal Marijuana. The FEDs were also told to get the Hell out of our State and city of Los Angeles. This is our State Law and they don’t need to be interfering.
I AM SO PROUD OF LOS ANGELES CITY. THEY ARE BRAVE AND WHAT TRUE POLITICIANS SHOULD BECOME.

The PD and FEDs went off as they were told to, but the hurt and sadness was all around. It didn't take long for us to unite and realize that we were victorious. Except for the fact that some dear advocates were taken to jail for being brave. SPECIAL THANKS TO DEAR DEJE. SHE IS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD LOOK TO BECOME AS ADVOCATES. WE LOVE YOU DEJE.

Don D, we are proud of what you have accomplished so far. I thank you for being so strong through this hurtles. We are all with you. Now it is time for the rest of us believers to stand strong with you and unite. We as the State of California, from the North to the South need to join our forces, unite and organize. Standing together is a lot stronger than being few in numbers. Lets educate and participate, and then we all can have the benefits of our rights.
Then we shall unite as a nation, leading to the world holding hands together in this movement.

THIS FRIDAY MORNING, 8:30 AM WE ARE ALL UNITING TO PROTEST IN DIFFERENT CITIES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. WE WILL ALL BE AT FEDERAL BUILDINGS TO PROTEST FOR OUR RIGHTS.
PLEASE JOIN ASA AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS LOCALLY TO MAKE A CHANGE.

Thank you,
Shawn T.
Helping Hands Cannabis Coalition
Keep you head HIGH

PLEASE REPOST MANY TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom