LA-weho Town Hall Update Dinner, Gelato Taste & Dialog On Medical Cannabis 8-30-07

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
thursday, august 30

at plummer park

rooms five & six

hosted by ten medical

cannabis clinics inside &

barely over the weho line

down melrose & la brea

with thanks to josh &

jeff prang's office &

support as well from pan

asa wamc & glaca

i am waiting, waiting to

confirm panel speakers

like i gotta pee in a store with

no bathroom (how long? how long?)

(soon soon. i'll tell you soon)

think about light dinner at 6pm &

“farmacy”™ non-leaded gelato-tasting

followed by those five & me & you

in dialogue that is a plain-spoken record

of what it takes to stay alive

in the cannabis patient community

sorting it out. tale by tale

richard kearns, poet activist

Re: LA-weho Town Hall Update Dinner, Gelato Taste & Dialog On Medical Cannabis 8-30-0

i have a fun program to announce: POTluck patient volunteer auxiliary activists (PPVAA).

here’s the story.

on thursday, august 30, we’ll be having a dinner and townhall meeting about medical cannabis in west hollywood at plummer park. the farmacy has pledged to offer unleaded gelato-tasting for attendees. we want to match their pledge and come up with a POTluck dinner for attendees.

who can bring a casserole? a salad? One or two large pizzas? napkins? plastic forks & more? a big bottl of soda? water?

POTluck activists arise!

then we’ll be ready for other meetings and events too! getting water to demonstrators. feeding ourselves. enriching the community culture with our presence.

will report this weekend on the number of people we expect to attend, as well as announce the full list of speakers.

feel free to forward the press release to anyone you might have contacts with. thanks.

in haste.

namasté

---richard kearns

poet-secretary pan

CannabisPatientVoice: PAN poet-sec’y kearns’ press release: cannabis clinics host la-weho townhall meeting 8-30

Back
Top Bottom