Labcorp drug testing - Please Help

HelpMePlz

Hi everyone, first i'd like to thank those of you who took the time to read the post and help me out.

I have quit smoking about a month now and recently I have found out that I have to take a urine drug test at Labcorp on 5/13/13. By the time my drug test date comes, it would mean that I have not used for about 5-6 weeks. I have bought an in home drug test from CVS called First Check Home Drug Test and absolutely failed. The line that shows that a person is negative was completely blank. I have been told that these in home drug tests has a cut off of about 50 ng/ml.

In the link provided : LabCorp | The World's Leading Health Care Diagnostics Company

it says that the Labcorp cutoff is 15 ng/ml., but the standard drug screening cut off at Labcorp is at 50 ng/ml.

Does that mean that even if my ng/ml level is lower than 50 by the time I take the test, they will still do the more in depth testing with the gc/ms to confirm the results?

Side Note: Before I stopped smoking, I have been smoking a gram everyday for about 6-7 months of the most potent stuff I was able to get my hands on. Recently I started drinking lots of fluids, taking 2x 250mg so that it = 500mg niacin pills made by NatureMade (starting taking pills on 5/2/13 which was yesterday), and some cardio exercises (started on 5/2/13 which was yesterday). I am not skinny by any means and have a really slow metabolism, which is why i started doing the cardio to help burn off some fat.

If anyone has any information about Labcorp or any helpful tips please reply, I would really appreciate it. Once again, thank you to all of you that took the time to read this thread. Please reply if you can.

Thank You.

LabCorp usually follows the federal protocols of a 50ng cutoff level for thc metabolites unless an employer has asked for a different cutoff level. Rarely done. Your best bet is going to be subbing with synthetic urine or using someone elses clean urine. If you are unable to do so then just go with dilution the morning of the test and hope for the best.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup

k thank you for the response. Its great to hear that Labcorp uses the 50ng cutoff. Since I didnt smoke for a month now, I feel like I can reach that cutoff level with more cardio and drinking lots of fluids.

k thank you for the response. Its great to hear that Labcorp uses the 50ng cutoff. Since I didnt smoke for a month now, I feel like I can reach that cutoff level with more cardio and drinking lots of fluids.
Quit exercising 3 days before the test and switch to a high fat red meat diet. That will stop the fat burning which releases thc metabolites into the urine.

If by the time you need to take the test, you are still coming up positive on the instant test strip, you can take a natural product on the day of the test, this should ensure to mask enough of the drug metabolites to test negative.

I would recommend using the One Shot Concentrate.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I should clarify that Labcorp tests initially at the 50ng cutoff with the strip test and then if it pops positive then they use GC/MS to confirm what the substance really is and that is set at 15ng cutoff but that is for a specific thc metabolite so it basically works out the same levels as a strip test.

Back
Top Bottom