Labcorp DT?

jdell21

Hey everyone, new to the forums!

Have been reading a lot of the posts about DT and has been pretty helpful :thumb:

I have a drug test coming up on the 27th (last time i smoked was the 11th). Normally smoke pretty much everyday about .3 - .5g split with my gf. Sometimes a little more sometimes a little less.

It is supposed to be a Labcorp 788450 test panel, which I believe is a 5 panel drug test (information provided by the chain of custody form).

Is there a DT i can order from amazon or something that would mimic the labcorp test panel? would synthetic be my best bet? it is for a bank, so not sure how stringent they get, but from my understanding labcorp will initially test thc at 50ng/ml...

Any advice would be much appreciated :bitingnails:

edit: M, 6'0, 170lbs, fairly quick metabolism

ended up buying these to test myself

Amazon: INSTANT Single Panel Drug Test Kit - Test For THC (marijuana) - 10 pk

Good price on the test strips. Pretty much all these test strips are the same. They're regulated federally so they all work pretty good.
Being a moderate smoker I would go with either synthetic or using someone elses clean urine. If you go with synthetic get the stuff that has uric acid added. Some labs are starting to test for that now. Be sure to practice keeping the heat within range.

Good price on the test strips. Pretty much all these test strips are the same. They're regulated federally so they all work pretty good.
Being a moderate smoker I would go with either synthetic or using someone elses clean urine. If you go with synthetic get the stuff that has uric acid added. Some labs are starting to test for that now. Be sure to practice keeping the heat within range.

I should do this only if the strips I ordered show up positive right? At 50ng I think I might be okay but who knows. I should have it friday.

Any recommendation on synthetic? quick fix? it will be an east coast state so not as crazy as hawaii, wash, ore...

If you do end up passing your strip tests be sure and to still dilute some the morning of your test. THC levels can vary from day to day.

I've used QuickFix for years but I think most of the others are just as good. I prefer the liquid compared to the powders but there is some real urib=ne available out there in powdered form. Just be sure its well stirred.

^ hey what would diluting some mean? drink a 32oz gatorade? don't give first pee of the day and give midstream?

i have been reading that the liquid is better due to the power residue which can invalidate a test. the new QF formula has everything you need to pass right? there were some mixed reviews, so i wasnt too sure...

Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times
And use your midstream urine for the collection cup
QuickFix has 2 versions. the Standard urine and the canadian version which has the added uric acid.
For the powdered versions you just have to be sure they are well mixed before you hand it to the tech. Any residue in the cup will be an immediate disqualification.

^ thanks for the dilution method

tests came in today, will be trying it shortly.

QF canadian is the one to go with then right? since is has the uric acid?

Sounds like you better stay with subbing with synthetic. Still dilute the morning of the test in case you have to go with plan B.

just took this one a few hours ago, the line is looking more prominent but not sure...i have the option of getting clean urine from a friend as well. but i would prob have to tape that to my leg for an hour+ for it to reach body temp

ended up drinking gatorade and taking vitamin b complex.

789888 6+MDMA+Crt-Bund is what the test was

hoping i pass.... :8

jdell21 Please write back with the results. I got a line like that first thing in the morning which obviously means I am clean (so I think). Id like to know how accurate these tests are compared to labcorp as I will be taking a test in the next few weeks.

^ yes will do, supposed to hear back in 48 hours or so. if not, supposedly the MRO will give me a call (or at least thats what others have said)

the test was originally for 788450 but the technician put in 789888, not that it makes a big difference to me since i was only worried about thc

Congrats! Awesome! I have been clean 60 days now and actually got a call today for a job and first thing they said is can I pass a pee test. This makes me a lot more confident thank you!

Back
Top Bottom