Labexperiment's 9 Strain Indoor Peat 600HPS & TS3000

Finished making the auto curing buckets, here are a few pics.

20191128_185304.jpg
20191128_185314.jpg
20191128_185321.jpg
20191128_185411.jpg

All the plants were transferred to the tent Monday night and the RH controller was set to 60%, the temps are not able to be controlled and fluctuate between 62f and 66f.
Drying tent set up and loaded up (1).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (2).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (3).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (4).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (5).jpgDrying tent set up and loaded up (6).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (7).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (8).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up (9).jpg Drying tent set up and loaded up.jpg

The sensor#2 is for the drying tent, 66.8f and 59%RH, #1 is for the STS seed room, and #3 is for the main grow room(currently empty).

Trimming will commence once the drying process is complete.

No.
251 grams harvested.
Had several issues, switched too flower too soon after transplanting, new strains I had never grown before and used several different lights during the grow. I believe it works out to around 0.25g/watt. Next journal everything should be dialed in and I will be able to establish a baseline with the new light.

I thought the picture posted was several types of growing, harvset number, so I combined them together. There was lighting issues there and changing light in the middle might influence some, I am sure next time it will be a much greater one! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom