Labman's 1st Grow - 4 Strain Auto Hempy With LED - Advice Welcome

Yeah I hope they are. I just topped them yesterday, day 15. Wasn't sure if I wanted to but decided to just do it. Yeah loving the light. No louder than my smaller Mars 300 and really covers a nice area. A little hotter though, I had to start running my inline fan. I'm starting to think I used too much OC+ my run off is like 1800 ppm and ph just over 5. No nute burn but I'm afraid it might be slowing growth. If I use it next time I will use half as much.

Yeah I hope they are. I just topped them yesterday, day 15. Wasn't sure if I wanted to but decided to just do it. Yeah loving the light. No louder than my smaller Mars 300 and really covers a nice area. A little hotter though, I had to start running my inline fan. I'm starting to think I used too much OC+ my run off is like 1800 ppm and ph just over 5. No nute burn but I'm afraid it might be slowing growth. If I use it next time I will use half as much.

I topped my gal's after the had they're first set of 5 finger..... That's hella early bro I've never told anyone on here how early I do top most people would freak :jawdropper: so you'll be fine, I think you should be fine with the nute burn id just use half the next time like you said :thumb:

BP,,??? ,, you top how early????????????:jawdropper::jawdropper::jawdropper:

:goof::goof::goof:

I'm a teeny bit freakin,,

Or is that i'm a teeny bit of a freak,, i forget:Namaste:

BP,,??? ,, you top how early????????????:jawdropper::jawdropper::jawdropper:

:goof::goof::goof:

I'm a teeny bit freakin,,

Or is that i'm a teeny bit of a freak,, i forget:Namaste:

Haha you made me spit up my beer and yes I keep that kind of close to my chest cause most people wont approve I just have to let them see the results :thumb:

Yeah I topped them last night and I can see a fair amount of good growth so I don't think it slowed them down much at all hopefully. Topping autos is just so controversial I was back and forth on if I wanted to do it at all.

Ah you are right, I was stoned and forgot that you were doing auto's.... I'm about drop some autos I plan on topping as well, be looking forward to see how it does you.

Just a heads up on my part, re, topping autos,, go,fer it, says I,, just me tho,, tho lotto folks top autos,,,, i train my autos, not that I have many, but those I do, I train em just like non autos,, 'exactly' like my non autos,, the auto plants, overall, take the same number of days from seed to mature as non autos,, so,, lotto time for autos to repair any topping, cropping,, etc,,and it's fun,, go fer it,,

Cheers:Namaste:

Edited,, only thing I might mention is to get em early,, fourth or fifth set of leaves maybe, earlier even,, just not too late

Just a heads up on my part, re, topping autos,, go,fer it, says I,, just me tho,, tho lotto folks top autos,,,, i train my autos, not that I have many, but those I do, I train em just like non autos,, 'exactly' like my non autos,, the auto plants, overall, take the same number of days from seed to mature as non autos,, so,, lotto time for autos to repair any topping, cropping,, etc,,and it's fun,, go fer it,,

Cheers:Namaste:

Edited,, only thing I might mention is to get em early,, fourth or fifth set of leaves maybe, earlier even,, just not too late
Thanks for that bro, I gotta say the one think about autos that freaks me out is how everyone say to baby them and treat them special, but I'm a firm believer in the its weed and it'll grow saying but I also don't want a runt either haha, but I think I'm gonna top and train the same way I do with photo's should be fun :thumb:

Decided to try to do a light flush in the shower today. My run off has been like 5.2 - 5.4 range even when watering with 6.0+ and the ppm was high so I felt like there was salt buildup. Everything is still green with no real deficiency signs but i could see very slight signs of ph fluctuation and on the biggest plant just a slight yellow/lighter green between the veins of older leaves making me think cal/mag was needed so I tried to get ph back in range and added 1 ml calmag plus to one gallon water for feeding. Also rh has been dropping to mid/low 40s so I put a small humidifier in the tent. Pics coming on Thursday.

Week 3 Update!
MOBY DICK- She is not doing well at all I thought that maybe she was having a little nitrogen tox because the leaves were curling slightly and super dark green. Tried to flush got ph perfect and still was barely growing. I finally noticed today she is having stem rot. She was started in a root riot plug and i looked under the small canopy and saw around the plug that she was rotting and the plug was soggy. I put a fan closer too her and upped the speed of the inline to try to get more circulation. I also clipped to upper part of the root riot plug and removed it from around her stem but not sure that she can pull through.
IMAG0695_copy.jpg

Here is a pic of the rot. Any advice? She hasnt fallen over yet or anything.
IMAG0694_copy.jpg

CRITICAL - Used to be the runt because she left her helmet on for two days but has now surpassed her sick sister.
IMAG0696_copy.jpg

WHITE WIDOW - She is about the pace and size I expect at 3 weeks. Looking healthy
IMAG0697_copy.jpg

OG KUSH - Started off faster than the rest and continues. I think the only thing that will restrict her from being a potential monster is her 2 gallon pot.
IMAG0698_copy.jpg

The rotted one is most unfortunate, indeed,, does it look a bit wet there?,, good thing you have others:Namaste:,,, i would/could only guess that the pot was too wet,, a thorough,, thorough drying between waterings is definately in order,, cheers pal

Gotcha,, makes sense,, poor thing,, upward and onward my friend,,:Namaste:

I am thinking hempy pots myself right now,, i found a local supplier of course perlite,, keep it green,, cheers

Day 25
Just a short update. The two new girls are starting to break ground. I used pure perlite with them and made a little pocket of vermiculite in the pots for them to root. This way I can skip using rapid rooters. I think the damping off problems are because the perlite has to be watered atleast once a day but this keeps the rapid rooters soaking wet. I am hoping to see an improvement in these two girls with no rot issues. I put a makeshift humidity dome over them to keep the humidity up.
22297.jpg
16634.jpg

Here are two pics of the tent with the three remaining girls and the new sprouts.

Back
Top Bottom