Ladon's Soil Barney’s Farm Strawberry Lemonade

This looks like an amazing grow and harvest. Do you know what your final weight is? I am going to start this strain on my next run along with 3 other strains. I’m going to put them in soil in about a week. Great job on your grow!

Thanks for the compliments :thumb: I’m not sure on final weight but the smoke and yield was really good. I’m actually doing another run of the same strain right now.

Are you planning on doing a journal?

Yes I’m going to start one after I plant the seeds and I know they have good genetics. I just started 2 clones a couple days ago. I’m going to give the clones about 5 more days and then I’ll plant the seeds. I plan to do Green Crack and Blue Dream from clone and Strawberry Lemonade and Gorilla Zkittlez from seed together in my 4x8. I have about 3 weeks or so on my current run which is in my signature. Follow along and we can all learn and improve together.

Strawberry Lem turned out some great looking buds!

Hope mine does too, now that I have something to shoot for. :)

Week 2 Goals
  1. Calibrate meters
  2. Bring ppm up to 750 ( 1.5 e.c )
  3. Switch to high pressure sodium bulb once pistols are spotted
  4. Attempt to clone for the third and final time
Goal 4 - Cloning

After two failed attempts at cloning this strain I would like to discuss my plan, which is to presoak rockwool at 300ppm ( 0.6 e.c ) 5.7 ph for 24 hours using:

Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, BloomAdvanced Nutrients B-52Advanced Nutrients NirvanaAdvanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice
0.5 ml/L0.5 ml/L0.5 ml/L0.5 ml/L

Cut clone at a 45 below the second node, dip into Stim-Root Gel, then into Wallace Organic Wonder Mycorrhizal Fungi powder and then placed inside the rockwool cube.

After that it's placed under a 2' t5ho mounted on the top of the 10" x 20" dome, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking I should get a heat-mat and a controller.

When I first started cloning I tried rockwool and was never successful. Then someone told me to use foxfarm happy frog and I have been successful since. I just cut the cutting before you flip to flower at a 45. Then shave the sides for the length that will be put in the soil, dip that in clonex and put it in the soil. I wet the soil first and make a hole first. That way you don’t rinse the clonex away. I have a dome with a heating mat but I don’t ever use it for clones. Mine stays at 78 degrees with just the little t5 light on top which is perfect for clones. Keep the leaves moist to promote root growth and after 7-10 days you’ll start to see new vegetative growth. Hope this helps.

That net is beautifully filled. Nice work. Plants look great.

Thanks, I lollipopped and defoliated a couple days before flip and could see right through the canopy so I was a little worried but it filled right in :morenutes:

When I first started cloning I tried rockwool and was never successful. Then someone told me to use foxfarm happy frog and I have been successful since. I just cut the cutting before you flip to flower at a 45. Then shave the sides for the length that will be put in the soil, dip that in clonex and put it in the soil. I wet the soil first and make a hole first. That way you don’t rinse the clonex away. I have a dome with a heating mat but I don’t ever use it for clones. Mine stays at 78 degrees with just the little t5 light on top which is perfect for clones. Keep the leaves moist to promote root growth and after 7-10 days you’ll start to see new vegetative growth. Hope this helps.

I appreciate the advice, thanks :thumb:

I think one of my issues was root zone temps, I couldn't keep the temps up so I had delayed rooting. I was actually about to throw this current grow out since I didn't think they were rooting...they must have known it was their last day to show a root :laugh:

Great looking plants you got there @Ladon .:thumb:

Thank you, your garden is looking awesome too :high-five: I'll have to pull up a chair to your journal.

Back
Top Bottom