Ladon's Soil Barney’s Farm Strawberry Lemonade

I always hex line my plants though. I top above the fifth internode. Remove the bottom two, and leave three internode in tact. That bottom internode sometimes makes it to the top, sometimes doesn’t. When their done stretching into flower, i lollipop. If the bottom internode doesn’t reach light, I cut it off. Most of the time leaving my self with a quad line. But sometimes they push through the canopy.

AD715ECA-6201-453C-92EC-72C17747B935.jpeg

AD521F17-C0D1-4944-B183-324CE669A147.jpeg

85BB52EC-3304-4AEB-8C4C-B6FFB256B7A1.jpeg

if you hexline or quadline, there really is no need for trellis. I basically train the plant to be a small trellised plant without the trellis. I like to be able to remove the plants from the tent too much to put a net over them.

Thanks for the detailed explanation :thumb: I'll have to try your technique of quad-lining with stakes like Havocsm1 mentioned since there's already been a few times where I wanted to move my plants but can't due to the trellis.

Thanks for the detailed explanation :thumb: I'll have to try your technique of quad-lining with stakes like Havocsm1 mentioned since there's already been a few times where I wanted to move my plants but can't due to the trellis.
Woah not sure how I missed this one!! Sorry @Ladon

sounds great man!!

Back
Top Bottom