Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

I know I messed up and the pics are sideways so.......My Bad............because I got high:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

1427396204856-1797401326.jpg
1427396182002942997795.jpg
14273962435531226594182.jpg
1427396140137-783181160.jpg

...because I got high....that excuse seems to be appearing a lot lately mate :)

...fair enough :volcano-smiley:

...hope your having a good day...looks like it :)

My day is better than yesterday but not as good as day before that. I hope your day is better than you can dream. If I can't use cause I got here where else can I? Just wait it I'm on pain Meds too;)

I'm with ya...if I wasn't too high....a few too many times...I imagine all the girls would be finished and I'd be high on my own...so no criticism here mate....

.....my day is better. The dream bit I'm still working on :D ...but thanks :)

Growing trees, playing with boobies and taking the pain meds:rofl::rofl:
where you been:rofl::rofl:

Touchè.

Aimlessly wandering. I've no excuse.

GD giving you more grow space nowadays?

He is still being greedy, even said he might trash my 2 clones :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Thats alright I can be greedy to:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl: Boob restriction for him:rofl::rofl:

Can I move over Wednesday then, if you're moving over Tomorrow...who's moving over Friday...she's a bit cute...can I have Friday on Wednesday as well...I'd like to see that...

:rofl:

Yes, I know :) wanna hold my hand and take me to a house of ill repute? Scares the hell outta me...

Well yes, but Zoey was present...virtually.... :)

Good morning...I just realised I started feeling defensive...ha...it is 4am, so you're kicking straight off ....ok...game on Renagade :)

Oh, why not.

Lady Bud,

My buds are in the cure room on the rack :yahoo: and I did it all by my bad self :slide: OMG I can't hardly believe it :yahoo: and then I can smoke my own :yahoo: oh ain't life grand :hug:

Don't mind me....you are only a virgin once.....but I just got to do it all over again with some very nice mentors....thank you boys...I truly enjoyed each and every one of you....:love::love::love:

Now I'm waxing poetic here...lucky me that you are all sexy too...thanks guys...you know who you are...

Lady Bud,

My buds are in the cure room on the rack :yahoo: and I did it all by my bad self :slide: OMG I can't hardly believe it :yahoo: and then I can smoke my own :yahoo: oh ain't life grand :hug:

Don't mind me....you are only a virgin once.....but I just got to do it all over again with some very nice mentors....thank you boys...I truly enjoyed each and every one of you....:love::love::love:

Now I'm waxing poetic here...lucky me that you are all sexy too...thanks guys...you know who you are...

Hey Shawnee,
Congrats on the harvest and doing it by yourself. I'm excited about getting to smoke my own grown too but mostly I hope I can soon at least be useful during a harvest most less do one on my own right now. So I'm jealous:adore: You are correct there are some awesome guys around here who are great mentors to have also:cheer: so excited for when you get to smoke your own grow now:welldone::clap::tokin:

Lady Bud,

Awesome Shawnee! Great feeling huh?
Did ya use coat hangars? Lol

Thanks LB and Cajun...I have a drying rack Cajun with a humidifier in the dark drying room...so cool, day 4 of drying time....it's just nice to get excited over a "1st" when life can get so jaded sometimes...makes me feel like a kid again.....

Thanks LB and Cajun...I have a drying rack Cajun with a humidifier in the dark drying room...so cool, day 4 of drying time....it's just nice to get excited over a "1st" when life can get so jaded sometimes...makes me feel like a kid again.....

It is ok Cause GD is the same way every time he harvest a plant, you would think it was him birthday but his is the perpetual child :cheesygrinsmiley: It is the small things in life that brings out our inner child, always enjoy the hell out of those time:goodjob::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom