Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
:welcome:Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases:love:

Brain & Grow Rehab::Namaste:

It’s time to record my success and lessons learned from a brain patient point of view. No matter what happens to me there’s going to be someone out there who can learn from my mission to remain stabilized.

The last time I really checked in I fell into a depression because I lost trust in some people. But as you know me, I must adjust, adapt and move on. It’s so much harder following my own advice, so I walk the walk. As much as I want to feel sorry for myself, I am still very happy in my life and don’t want to waste time on things that cannot be changed. Instead I focus on overcoming my biggest obstacles because it feels so good to conquer my fears.

I like to describe my brain life, as if I were living in a video game, new environment, new rules, new etiquette, a new me. I’m on a permanent escape from my reality and don’t want to always live in a video game theme every day. So how do I create positive change for myself.

Example: Thursday June 14, 2018 I’m going in for a biopsy on my chest to check out a 1.5 cm thingy. It’s NOOOOOO big deal, I’m on oil, I’m doing everything right in my life. So I’m going to overcome this biopsy, like I have with all my close calls, this is my 12 biopsy in my lifetime. So even if you think you don’t NEED to be on oil, why wait for the storm to arrive when you can do your best to decrease the odds of a positive diagnosis.

There is always something testing me, I will overcome…;)

View media item 1562850
Quote of the week: “Never be afraid to fail. Show me a person who never makes a mistake and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.”
written by…The strongest man I know.

----------------------

I allways have something to celebrate in life, smiles from ear to ear, how lucky am I?

WE GOT SEEDS OF SUCCESS from SEEDSMAN, thank you!!!

Mama Mia FEM
Bubba Kush FEM
Afghan Kush FEM
Badazz Cookies FEM
Auto OG Kush Rolex

ALL SEEDSMAN GENETICS!

Do you know what this means, for every seed I rec’d I get to add time on to my life. I can’t thank them enough for blessing me during my tough times to keep going. The signs are right there, I’m growing for my health and people are helping me as much as they can. It’s up to me now, to represent with courage and professionalism to honour their hard work. What can I say, I’m humbled, it makes up for so much that is happening.

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO

Week: 2

Days: 18 days

Temp: 25

RH: 54%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 5 GALLON

Comments:

She is taking off and started her on nutes today. She should appreciate that and those roots should be searching because I only watered around the edge. It just seems so logical but I had no idea beforehand. Hope you love the water droplet pictures they caught my eye and had to capture natures’ beautiful journey.

-----------------

(Picture taken after she just woke up)
She just woke up but look how big she got.

-----------------------------------------

2. Type: CANDIDA

Days: 18 days

Temp: 25

RH: 41%

Technique: she's alive!

Comments: She’s cold, she thought she bought tickets for Florida but realized she’s still in Canada. I will warm her up and increase the humidity today. She sure is a looker. I wonder if she knows how valuable her properties are.

-----------------------------

Jon Lovitz “ACTING!!!!” hahahahaha stop it brain!

You candida do anything you set your heart to…just follow it through…good or bad…light or dark…move on…

Love Lady G

I feel like I've heard that quote from a herb smoking evil clown once or twice...

The babies look great there Buddy! You be got them in that veg groove early, cold temps or neigh....

I'm going to start daily dosing too. Just need to flip my little ones then I'm going to drop the amnesia CBD from dinafem. Everything's better with a little more cbd!

I want to see the Mama Lia grown out.

* Your wish is my next command...yah I love the choices they sent me. All indica dominant. The instructions for the cookies one is that it's super dense and needs lots of space for air circulation, that intrigued me so much.

I feel like I've heard that quote from a herb smoking evil clown once or twice...

The babies look great there Buddy! You be got them in that veg groove early, cold temps or neigh....

I'm going to start daily dosing too. Just need to flip my little ones then I'm going to drop the amnesia CBD from dinafem. Everything's better with a little more cbd!

*That's great news @TheMadDabber , I'm always here if you need me. But you're fine on your own. I just can't encourage enough CBD for all of us. Heal first, avoid health pitfalls. :)

Yeah I'm thinking prevention for the cbd. Its like a miracle med we should all take daily!

:welcome:Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – June 13, 2018 :nomo::reading420magazine:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Well I’m very happy to report, that I went into a grocery store for the first time in over a year. Grocery stores are pure chaos for me, bright lights, bad music, bad smells, high pitched sounds and crying children. All these things that have prevented me for months to shop for groceries.

Believe it or not, I had to get dosing oil and there is only one place that has it. I was on a mission, and I got the last oil they had. It’s not always available out here so you have to go at special times. I feel like I can do anything when the topic of Cannabis is involved.

Quote of the week:
“Never be afraid to fail. Show me a person who never makes a mistake and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.”
written by…The strongest man I know.

----------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO

Days: 20 days

Temp: 24

RH: 57%

Technique: 5 GALLON

Comments: Sorry about the pink, it was the only way to show some calmag issues from the start. I gave her a feeding today to address her deficiency and doubled my calmag and veg nutes to compensate. It’s only her second feeding so we are still on track. You can see it on her leaves up close.

-----------------------------------------

2. Type: CANDIDA

Days: 20 days

Temp: 24

RH: 43%

Technique:

Comments: She is really growing well and I have yet to feed her any nutes. I will feed her once before I transplant her into a 1gallon self-watering pot.

Life is what you make of it and who you grow it with...Love Lady G

Glad you found the strength to go through the shopping experience....which I usually dread myself.

Looking good on the grow front... :circle-of-love:

Glad you found the strength to go through the shopping experience....which I usually dread myself.

Looking good on the grow front... :circle-of-love:

* Awwww, thank youuuu. Oh so it's a whirlwind for you too? I'm kinda good with technology, but I cannot understand self check out's. It takes me forever and I get so nervous cause people are waiting. Being under pressure is tough with a brain injury, yet I love sports so there is no method to my madness. Have you been enjoying your motm title @Bonsaiweed ?

I would say your trip to the grocery store is a step in the right direction!

* @Pennywise - I couldn't believe it, my medical team would be so happy for me. :hug: This was like walking through fire for me. So the burns are much easier to handle when you get to the other side. Adjust, adapt and move on...

Back
Top Bottom