Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
* Awwww, thank youuuu. Oh so it's a whirlwind for you too? I'm kinda good with technology, but I cannot understand self check out's. It takes me forever and I get so nervous cause people are waiting. Being under pressure is tough with a brain injury, yet I love sports so there is no method to my madness. Have you been enjoying your motm title @Bonsaiweed ?

I try not to let the new badge go to my ego....I'm constantly working on that situation these days. It is part of my daily exercise to be the person I want to be and not the person I am. Slow steady pressure is how we change.....

I hate most type of stores for shopping. Everyone is in such a hurry, they leave their respect in the car I think.

I handle any situation in a store like I handle other things in my life. I refused to be hurried. At some point in the future, I will be gone, and I refuse to let someone else hurry me there. I will take my time, for it is mine to take. They can wait, and if not, they will find some other way to deal with their impatience.

I have earned the right to enjoy being here, breathing, looking at life through my eyes, and everyone else will just have to deal with the fact, I do these things because I can.

Never be rushed because someone else thinks you should. Just think of me, if you ever do. ;) Life is way to short to be rushed through it. Stop and take a moment where ever you need, for this moment is a moment in life. When it is passed......

:love::love:

It’ll be discreet trust me! Lol

*HAHAHAHAHA yah it's gonna have to be...but super cool nonetheless...it will be a part of you forever. :love:

Stop and take a moment where ever you need, for this moment is a moment in life. When it is passed......

*I have to remember this, I do feel pressure from the outside world and it makes me forget everything. But when I'm in my garden, I am the most serene I can be. The key is to cope by living in the moment. I am hearing loud but quiet, and crystal clear. I am going to keep rereading this. :thanks:

*HAHAHAHAHA yah it's gonna have to be...but super cool nonetheless...it will be a part of you forever. :love:

*I have to remember this, I do feel pressure from the outside world and it makes me forget everything. But when I'm in my garden, I am the most serene I can be. The key is to cope by living in the moment. I am hearing loud but quiet, and crystal clear. I am going to keep rereading this. :thanks:

Love ya @Lady G2HM :green_heart:

My mother told me our most valuable possession is our health. Wise words from the perspective of a saintly mother to her young child but truth is our most valued possession was and remains our love that shines across the universe and heavens from the depths and heights of our souls. I guess we shouldn't let that slip by without saying, no matter what, our love remains forever. Though this essence of our consciousness is your greatest possession, it goes without saying too often, perhaps because words can not define it, a healthy love is what matters, quantum and spiritually!!! May our love make us healthy, fearless and free, and may our old heaps of molecules allow us to experience our true nature, to know we are more than we know ! Another beautiful day everyone and hoping all here receive good news always. Some day G2HM will start a "Grows' Good News Network" thread/GNN :):love: Remember perpetual love is always forever here

Hi all! Lady G wanted me to pass along a message that she is fine, but taking a bit of a rest. She expects to be back soon!

Where's the cookies man??????

View media item 1567525 Spoiled, a bit ripe at times, but never rotten. The kids wonder who we love more!! We will be missing Izzy soon but I know his conscious love will survive and evolve until I catch up with him again.:love: That is the way,truth and life, I am told, so I am happy for him that he loved, is loved, and will always be loved, similar to the story of the birds I am told. :love: Best Buds Always and Forever

:hug::hug::hug::hug::love::love::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you are feeling better......update when you feel like it.....

*Much love @Bonsaiweed

My mother told me our most valuable possession is our health. Wise words from the perspective of a saintly mother to her young child but truth is our most valued possession was and remains our love that shines across the universe and heavens from the depths and heights of our souls. I guess we shouldn't let that slip by without saying, no matter what, our love remains forever. Though this essence of our consciousness is your greatest possession, it goes without saying too often, perhaps because words can not define it, a healthy love is what matters, quantum and spiritually!!! May our love make us healthy, fearless and free, and may our old heaps of molecules allow us to experience our true nature, to know we are more than we know ! Another beautiful day everyone and hoping all here receive good news always. Some day G2HM will start a "Grows' Good News Network" thread/GNN :):love: Remember perpetual love is always forever here

* @walleye - you brought tears to my eyes as love is what is keeping me around for so long. I have so much love to give and you bring so much love to my life. I will start a Grows' Good News Network one day, just like you said, because I believe love can conquer all. I really needed this pick me up. Have been hurting physically that it has tested my strength and will to overcome. But then I read your words and feel like I can do anything, just gotta believe in myself.

Hi all! Lady G wanted me to pass along a message that she is fine, but taking a bit of a rest. She expects to be back soon!

* @LadyGaea - Thank you soooo much for checking in on me during my time away, it sure made this biopsy a little easier to handle knowing you're right there. BIG HUG :hug:

When she is ready we'll be here. No rush

* I'm finally here, a bit outta practice but I'm here... :)

View media item 1566466Healthy Love lookin up. You feel it ?

*AWWWWWWWWWWW Yes, doggy love, the purest form of unconditional love from an animal.

My sister has a Yorky that’s spoiled rotten! Lol

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where's the cookies man??????

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View media item 1567525 Spoiled, a bit ripe at times, but never rotten. The kids wonder who we love more!! We will be missing Izzy soon but I know his conscious love will survive and evolve until I catch up with him again.:love: That is the way,truth and life, I am told, so I am happy for him that he loved, is loved, and will always be loved, similar to the story of the birds I am told. :love: Best Buds Always and Forever

*BEST BUDS FOREVER, :hug: ,Awww, I will meet him some day I'm sure. :love:

Take your time.

*Hey @Derbybud - World Cup FEVER....shhhhh :slide:

no rush here, playing with the yorkies..

* @Smeegol - aren't they soooo cute, great to have you here, I'll be sure to drop by your journal when I catch up next week. :Namaste:

* What a week m'lady, I'm sooo sore, but very happy to be back to my garden. :hug::hug::hug::Namaste::love::high-five:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::love::love::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you are feeling better......update when you feel like it.....

*:hug::hug::hug::love: I'm definitely feeling better, I'm just really really sore, it will take me a bit to get back to the swing of things. Thanks for hanging around my friend ... :green_heart:

Just passing through to see what's up
:passitleft::ganjamon::hug:

*TMD well just waiting for results from my biopsy @TheMadDabber no news yet, big sigh, hope all is well with you and your beautiful wife. :Namaste:

---------------------

Update coming soon, it's taking me a while to type cause my chest hurts from the bruising...

Welcome back Lady! We tried to entertain ourselves while you were out....just isn't the same without you! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom