The past 3 days have been the best 3 days in a very very very long time. Thanks for asking, gonna check out your bug life now. :surf:
That is great.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope hugs will make them continue!! :cheer:

Hi G2! So glad you've had 3 great days! Hoping that continues! Horses are awesome, there are stables right up the road from me where I can stop by and say hi to them. I'd like to spend more time with horses and maybe get into riding. The plants look great! That "mutant" bud is like a Siamese twin! Ha :rofl:

*Hi @weenmeoff Ween!!!! Aren't they just majestic beings. They are so big, so strong, yet give the softest kisses. I'm glad you get a chance to visit them, I just can't stay away from them, they humble me. Plus they teach us lessons. Do you feed them carrots too? Are you able to get close to them? They must like you.

I'm glad you have had good days my friend.
Your time with horses seems to remove doubt.
Reminds you of what you are all about.
Just a few bad days, It's not the end.

I admire your strength and determination.
Your grace in moving forward, not laying blame.
They humble the soul seeking reclamation.
Motivate me to want to do the same.

The world should heed Lady G's example.
All are deserving. All have merits.
Wouldn't it be nice to go through life.
With a pocket full of carrots.

Cheers friend.

*Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Swoon!:Namaste: You gave me goosebumps. :hug: @Ditchweed242

Glad to hear you are have some GREAT days.

* @Troy01 The weather has been so nice here so the horses are out in the field more. Yah Troy, the past 3 days have been very healing and tons of smiles. I can't be sad when I'm out in nature, learning from them. Thanks so much Troy, it's been like letting go of weights on my shoulders. :circle-of-love:

That is great.... :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope hugs will make them continue!! :cheer:

* @Bonsaiweed They do, they do, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:, like soooo much. Sometimes you don't even have to say a word, then you give me a hug, boom I'm feeling better again. Amazing how that works.

I hope you’re having a good one G. Plants look fabulous...as always. Oh man, that steak on a bun made me hungry. What a great idea!

* Thanks @Grandpa Tokin , I would make you a steak on a bun no problemo, Thanks for the compliment, I can't believe I'm growing a sativa, never done that before, so I feel like this experiment is teaching me so much.

------------------------------

All this week I saw horses, eagles, ravens, hawks, geese, crows, seagulls, robins, coyote's, dog's, cats and even field mice.
If I am to take cue's from the animals it's survival of the fittest, be strong, look strong, and smell strong...hahahahaha okay that was funny. Have a great day everyone, see you in your journals. :)

I love horses. Such lovely beings. Before my knees went I used to love to ride. They have the softest noses to kiss! I am glad you get to spend time with them.:love:

Hey G2! The horses come right over to us and we bring carrots when we can. I can't stop and hang with them each time because my dang dogs want to jump through the fence and either play or attack and I can't take a chance.

Have a Great day!

:passitleft:

:passitleft: Awwww, that's nice, then they must trust you and your carrots. Yah horses will buck a dog if they get too close, unless they are introduced properly and the dog does not try to be pack leader. But if you were on a ranch, special dogs corral horses, I'm sure you know that, it's just cool how animals work together.

It’s good medicine to be outdoors, I hope the weather cooperates for you.

*We went for a long walk last night, just to keep me hopeful and used to being outside. This time we walked by the Estuary and we saw, geese, ducks and CRANES. They make the funniest sounds and glide when they walk. It was good to appreciate life by appreciating each other.

I love horses. Such lovely beings. Before my knees went I used to love to ride. They have the softest noses to kiss! I am glad you get to spend time with them.:love:

THE SOFTEST NOSES EVAH!!! Awwww you're a horse person too, that's very cool. The horses I visit are very old, and so they don't take riders anymore. Just living the retirement life. Maybe you can get a horse when you move...lol.

Hi again G2! I wanted to share a pic of my pride and joy, COGS.

*Wooooweeeee! That is frost encounters of the third kind. WOW! Thanks for sharing Ween.

There was a family of black ducks that grew up on a local lake, I fed them when they were babies. For 2 years whenever I went to the lake fishing I would have ducks sitting on my lap wanting fed. Lol

Good morning G :hug:

its feeling nice and relaxed in here today... I hope your day is like that...

Nice story about the ducks PW :)

I love wetlands, so much going on there!

so true - our little piece of bushland here backs on to a pretty large wetland. It’s sooo beautiful and sooo active. At night there is frog song and so much activity going in in the Bush it’s amazing! It feels super quiet but if I record the ambience on any given day it’s actually ‘noisy’ all the time. If you tried to use it in a film as the background sound for a bush setting folks would think you’d really ‘overdone’ it! We don’t see a lot of the water directly but glimpses of it through the trees - sometimes when a big water bird (herons I think) takes off you can hear the wings flapping against the water and see the creature streaking across the surface, through the treees ... feels a blessed place to be living... and growing!

That is frost encounters of the third kind. WOW! Thanks for sharing Ween.
Ween is sure nailing it with DocBud’s kit - that’s pure ‘high brixy‘ frost right there!! And still so Iong to go! Imagine it in a month :slide:
Nice stuff @weenmeoff !
And nice share - I’m sure that brightened G’s days, it did mine :)

Hey G2HM... a little birdy stopped by bearing gifts! ;)

:thanks:

Everything arrived intact! A little bit of spillage but not much. The lady in waiting is much appreciated and you’ll be the first to get an invite when I journal that one!

I’m going to do a big photo update on the weekend so I’ll include some shots of my new swag! Thanks again!

My wife grew up with the ocean in her yard, basically. I was farther from the water but never far from it.

I feel this primal connection to it when I go back to visit. When you grow up around the water you don’t realize until you’re away from it for a period just how much it is part of your life and how much you take it for granted.

Back
Top Bottom