Hey Laaady! Here's some hugs for you! :hug::hug:

So here is a pic of my last Seedsman order. I ordered Durban Poison Fem by Dutch Passion & Tangielope Fem by DNA & I got 16 free seeds from Seedsman because I purchased them with Bitcoin. I got a pretty nice haul of seeds to play with!

I love Seedsman. I've had 100% germination on all my seeds from them.

I got 2 each of the following free from Seedsman:

Jack Herer Fem by Seedsman
Critical Fem by Royal Queen Seeds
Blueberry Fem by Seedsman
White Widow Fem by Seedsman
Diesel Auto by Royal Queen Seeds
Girl Scout Crack Fem by Seedsman
8 Ball Kush Fem by Barney’s Farm
Super Lemon Haze Fem by Greenhouse Seeds

I’m a seedaholic! I'm placing another order for some Blue Dream & Red Dragon
I am getting quite the seed library!

Looks like a nice haul. I also have made my last 3 purchases from them and have really been happy with both the seeds as well as their freebies.

Chillin in Florida. Yes, this is Disney. I suspect they don't drug test all their creative employees ! I just had to share this March first moonrise with someone. Time to medicate and pass it over I believe.:peace:

*I do love your pics, you may post them anytime, I can't guarantee they'll pass growers forum rules but I can guarantee you I will enjoy them immensely. :passitleft:

Hey Laaady! Here's some hugs for you! :hug::hug:

So here is a pic of my last Seedsman order. I ordered Durban Poison Fem by Dutch Passion & Tangielope Fem by DNA & I got 16 free seeds from Seedsman because I purchased them with Bitcoin. I got a pretty nice haul of seeds to play with!

I love Seedsman. I've had 100% germination on all my seeds from them.

I got 2 each of the following free from Seedsman:

Jack Herer Fem by Seedsman
Critical Fem by Royal Queen Seeds
Blueberry Fem by Seedsman
White Widow Fem by Seedsman
Diesel Auto by Royal Queen Seeds
Girl Scout Crack Fem by Seedsman
8 Ball Kush Fem by Barney’s Farm
Super Lemon Haze Fem by Greenhouse Seeds

I’m a seedaholic! I'm placing another order for some Blue Dream & Red Dragon
I am getting quite the seed library!

*YAAAAAAAAY I love the pic of your seed purchase LG, it makes me think you got a really busy summer coming up.
REPS for sharing your stash with us. I love staring at seeds. :)

Very nice order from Seedsman!

*Hey PW, you can post your Seedsman Seeds here too if you want. THIS IS A SEED family here. :)

Good things come in small packages! ;)

*YES they do, I totally agree hahahaha.

Yes they do!

*I concur Mr. PW.

Looks like a nice haul. I also have made my last 3 purchases from them and have really been happy with both the seeds as well as their freebies.

*Please post your seedsman order here, I would love that Troy. You have such great choices like LG. You can't go wrong from Seedsman. :)

I really like Seedsman's selection. I learned something after my last buy. There is a selection menu where you can select either Autos or Photos for your freebies. I guess it defaults to Photos. I'll have to get back to growing some Photos since I have so many seeds.

There are so many seeds, so little time to grow them all. You have about 10 plants going don't you @Troy01?

I currently have 13 plants going - shhhh.... I'm only suppose to have 6.

Speaking of Seedsman...

BIG shouts out to @Grow2HealMe and @SeedsMan for the contest! Check out the swag, folks!

I got a magnet, some goodie bags, a really nice grinder, and some monster hemp papers! I'm going to leave the hemp papers alone for now and break one out in a few weeks to try with my next harvest, since I have 3 strains I bought from Seedsman running!

Here was my last Seedsman order... surely not my last Seedsman order, though...

An amazing haul - I think I paid for 10 seeds, and got 32 IIRC? I have 3 of them running in flower, and will have 4 of my freebies running this summer in my first outdoor grow!

I'll have to pop back in to post a photo later of the Seedsman seeds in flower, with my Seedsman magnet on full display...

I'm so bummmed. I haven't had a chance to order from Seedsman yet. Maybe this next order, or the one after. I have a mix pack I want. If I can mix and match and come out ahead with the freebies, I may use them instead.

I currently have 13 plants going - shhhh.... I'm only suppose to have 6.
If you don't have a flatmate, get a mannequin and put some clothes on it or get a couple of pets and say your making pet meds?? lol...tell them you didn't interpret the law correctly. You count them as part of your household:rofl:

Speaking of Seedsman...

BIG shouts out to @Grow2HealMe and @SeedsMan for the contest! Check out the swag, folks!

I got a magnet, some goodie bags, a really nice grinder, and some monster hemp papers! I'm going to leave the hemp papers alone for now and break one out in a few weeks to try with my next harvest, since I have 3 strains I bought from Seedsman running!

An amazing haul - I think I paid for 10 seeds, and got 32 IIRC? I have 3 of them running in flower, and will have 4 of my freebies running this summer in my first outdoor grow!

I'll have to pop back in to post a photo later of the Seedsman seeds in flower, with my Seedsman magnet on full display...
I've got seed envy! I need to go shopping...:battingeyelashes:

Speaking of Seedsman...

*Awwww DW, that was really sweet, I love secret contests, I love making people happy. :) And your pic of your seeds ARE fabulous, wowzers. Candida is one I'll keep an eye on and your violator kush is top notch, can't wait to see your growing future. Thanks for making me feel special. I LOVE GIVING!!!

I've got seed envy! I need to go shopping...:battingeyelashes:

*Yes I have seed envy too LG, and I will join you for that shopping excursion. :)

----------------------------

Such a fun day on the forums!

Journal update coming up, you won't be disappointed. :)

Back
Top Bottom