:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 22, 2018

:green_heart:Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

WE HAVE BUD STACKING! What more can I say, I’m relieved and so excited!

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder

Week: 6

Days: 48

Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 5ml bloom, 3ml grow (feeding every third day)
Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 5ml bloom, 3ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)

Temp: 25

RH: 63%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Stacking View

--------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Top View

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Stacking View

-------------------

* Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!:love:

*Don't forget to post your Seedsman Seeds photos here!:eek:

Oh those look lovely there G2H!

Going to be some sweet colas! I mean im talking Bill Gates stacked!!! Your doing a really wondeful job here. You can tell they are really thriving, must be all the LadyG-TLC they get. :love::yahoo::love:

Beautiful ladies my soul sista.
:yummy:

*:thanks:Thanks Ninja, it's my first set of successful autos can you believe that, phew, I feel a bit more confident now that I've unravelled the secret mystery to not killing my plants.

Oh those look lovely there G2H!

Going to be some sweet colas! I mean im talking Bill Gates stacked!!! Your doing a really wondeful job here. You can tell they are really thriving, must be all the LadyG-TLC they get. :love::yahoo::love:

*:thanks:You always make me laugh TMD, always, you're so funny. I do give them love, so much. Best fake plants I ever grew. :hug:
* @TheMadDabber please post your seedsman seed photo here. We would like to see what your choices were.

Those sativas are wild ones, she's really taken off. Looking awesome! It's awesome to see your techniques paying dividends!

*My first sativa too, they are no joke, she pushed the limits of my space for sure. Isn't it great that it's working. I'm off a bit when it comes to my training, but I will have more space next time to nail down your techniques a bit more. I just love learning so much. :thanks:

I love dropping into your beautiful green garden. I feel like I'm sitting looking over your shoulders. The are loving you kind care.

Thanks Troy, I can't believe I finally grew Autos correctly, yikes and yaaay. I am kinda loving the speed of autos. Who knew I could grasp the concept. I can't go wrong when you're here to help me.

Thanks Troy, I can't believe I finally grew Autos correctly, yikes and yaaay. I am kinda loving the speed of autos. Who knew I could grasp the concept. I can't go wrong when you're here to help me.

You are doing great because of that big green :green_heart:. Look how much we have both learned in just the past couple weeks.

You are doing great because of that big green :green_heart:. Look how much we have both learned in just the past couple weeks.

Sooooo true. It's tremendous how much our grows are linked as well. Yah we have had to dodge bullets and defoliate crowdiness. Good thing our learning is at HIGH speeds. :)

Y
Maybe you’re a good match for each other. WHen you’re going, G, you go pretty swiftly actually so maybe you like their pacey ways. I found it challenging (growing an auto), but I’m gong to try 2-3 again next season, outside.
One thing about them is that there’s not much tome to procrastinate about anything, it’s all just happening! (Like when someone think they’re taking a dog for a walk and really it’s the other way round.)

@Troy01 is right - they’re responding well :thumb:

Y

Maybe you’re a good match for each other. WHen you’re going, G, you go pretty swiftly actually so maybe you like their pacey ways. I found it challenging (growing an auto), but I’m gong to try 2-3 again next season, outside.
One thing about them is that there’s not much tome to procrastinate about anything, it’s all just happening! (Like when someone think they’re taking a dog for a walk and really it’s the other way round.)

@Troy01 is right - they’re responding well :thumb:

I have enjoyed the fast pace of the Autos. It might be that I have a short grow season this year so had to get in 2 grows in less than 6 months. I figured I might have been able to get one Photo grow in. I'm sure i will be able to stash enough away to last for the rest of the year.

I currently still have 6 ounces from my last grow so should be ok.

I'm just hoping the Hindu Kush produces well as I really want some Indica in the cabinet.

Okay, Lady G, you got me. I had some Bitcoin burning a hole in my pocket, so I went to Seedsman and placed an order. :)

A pack of five White Widow CBD Auto, and one StressKiller Auto. I’m getting 11 freebies! And wound up getting some very nice discounts. :)

High Lady G2,

You are having a great time with your plants. Great to see you so happy!

I'm trying to remember: is a Sativa strain okay with Alzheimers? Personally, sativa's are my goto smoke/cco. Wondered how it affects you?

I'm still trying to work out a bug that keeps new message notifications from my email box. Was hoping to be more regular here, but also took a job 3 days a week, and spring is almost here. I always have a desire to spend nice days working in my garden, or maintaining our flower beds. (therapy!)

I know you have bad days, but I hope the good days will outweigh the bad days by a goodly margin. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom