Superb......bravo!!!! :bravo:

Well ain't that just the prettiest bud of medicine right there! Looks perfect! Congrats Lady!:high-five::love:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Contest has been cancelled. :theband:
I could say sooooo much more, I mean SOOOOOOO MUCH MOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha stop it brain.:cough:
But everyone gets censored with the best of intentions especially not knowing.
Even my birthday messages are not exempt.
Didn't mean to let you guys down.
Adjust, Adapt & Tomorrow we move on.
:battingeyelashes:

Beautiful pictures coming up soon. :popcorn:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Contest has been cancelled. :theband:
I could say sooooo much more, I mean SOOOOOOO MUCH MOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha stop it brain.:cough:

Hey Lady! I doubt you could or have let any of us down! We are all here because of how awesome you are! You bring joy with everything you do and it's contagious :circle-of-love:

The real prize is having your luv and support and most of all help @Lady G2HM
Nothing else matters but your soul chicky . Im
Sure many can agree that is the best prize ✊

We've already won....

Just having you have such a great week, and going for a great year....

You can't let us down, for we are all lifting each other up.

Much love @Lady G2HM :circle-of-love:

Morning G!! You know, many of my favourite people are Aries! :love:
Such a nice way to top off your birthday week, with the horses :love: You should take an extra day or 2 to make up for the lost time w migraine!

Interesting that you’re prone to headaches with this thing... Aries’ being prone to head injuries and all :hmmmm: (sorry dunno why my brain went there...)

Great day to you and your readers G!!
:Namaste:

*HAHAHAHAHA I Agree Amy G, Aries are prone to head injuries because our ideas are bustin' out of our brains. hahahaha and since I'm your favourite Aries in the WORLD, I should take another birthday week. But I don't know if 420 could moderate a whole week more of bday messages.

Yeah, my idea was a bust for CBD....none of those strains are high in CBD. But would still be one I would grow.

*So is CBD still on your list to grow?

Hi LadyG It's been a long time. So nice to see you and the girls doing so well. Very impressed! MMMM

*Thank you soooo much Stoneotter, and what a fascinating name too. Do you have a journal, I'd love to stop by.

High Lady G2,

I found something you might be interested in. Search "www.foodrevolutionsummit.org", The summit hosts health professionals talking about nutrition and food related diseases. I'm there. Should be informative.

*THANK YOU!!!

Hi Bode! Nutrition and disease is a subject very near and dear to me. I think I'll sit through it too and see what it's all about. While the info is likely going to be very good and informative...just be prepared for a sales pitch for a kit of lectures, info, book and/or vitamin supplements that will set you back a couple of hundred bucks! If something in the lectures peaks your interest, Google it. You will likely find much of the same research online and free! :green_heart: LG

*Hey LG and Bode, I got some positivity supplements and they are green...hahahahaha

Do you know, PW, does northern lights carry the coffee terp/ flavonoid?

I ask bc I’m growing out a couple of what I’m told is NL x golden tiger and it definitely has a coffee aroma. My buddy is ‘pretty sure’ the father was a Northern Lights.

:Namaste:

*Fascinating, we all love our coffee flavanoids.

Yummy! Dude, you’re a freaking encyclopedia! A scary encyclopedia...:bravo:

Another Aries. I hope you had a wonderful dinner G.

*I'm an Aries, can't hide the fact that I loooove helping people. I had some garlic roast mashed potatoes and that was it. I can't eat alot of stuff, so the potatoes were carbs, butter, cream and GARLIC. I call them fluffy clouds when I eat them.

@Amy Gardner NL is pure or almost pure Afghan so most likely carries the the coffee aroma. NL x Golden Tiger should be really good cross.
@Grandpa Tokin just useless knowledge that’s all! Lol

*mmmm coffee

Gorgeous bud, very nice frost!

*:thanks: PW, the frost is a good sign.

Oh my! Lovely G!

* :thanks: Got a new pair of friskars shears, they are frisky scissors when they get close to my bud.

I'm sure seedsman is glad that your on their team. You rocked this grow.

* :thanks: DB I have really appreciated your help, we make a good team.

That’s a reall pretty bud there Lady G! :love::yummy:

Should cure very nicely - if it lasts that long ;)

Hugs and nugs... I like that... :hug:

*HAHAHAHAHAHA riiiiight, I've been eyeing it, I am waiting till it completely dries so I can try my hand at some picture taking. :thanks: I have another saying, Hugs NOT Bugs, it's highly effective.
Superb......bravo!!!! :bravo:

* :thanks: more to come my friend, sending green vibes your way.

Well ain't that just the prettiest bud of medicine right there! Looks perfect! Congrats Lady!:high-five::love:

* :thanks: - I did it LG, I grew my medicine, still can't believe I figured it out.

Hey Lady! I doubt you could or have let any of us down! We are all here because of how awesome you are! You bring joy with everything you do and it's contagious :circle-of-love:

* Awwww sweet, thanks LG, I'm an Aries, we like our plans to go through.

The real prize is having your luv and support and most of all help @Lady G2HM
Nothing else matters but your soul chicky . Im
Sure many can agree that is the best prize ✊

* Awwww shucks, Thanks KJ, I do appreciate the friendship. My soul is in the right place. :)

Good morning sunshine!

*Ooooo I love that greeting, made me smile. Hiiiii GrandpaT,

We've already won....

Just having you have such a great week, and going for a great year....

You can't let us down, for we are all lifting each other up.

Much love @Lady G2HM :circle-of-love:

*Yes that is all very true Bonsai, great way of looking at it. Can't take away my restored happiness for myself and wanting to share it with you guys. :hug::thanks:

-----------------

Just wanted to address all you lovely people first before the photo dump takes us away to dream green land.

I really love you guys in my own quirky way, I wake up to read your messages, I visit your journals, I care about adding positivity to your lives.

Thank you for each and every message you leave for me.
ESPECIALLY FOR MY BIRTHDAY! :hug::battingeyelashes::kiss:

*So is CBD still on your list to grow?

I plant to pick a very specific CBD to grow, but I'm gonna keep that secret for now. I have one in mind. It may be exactly what I'm looking for. I will end up trying a few, for you never the get the right one the first time, or it is quite rare to do so.

Looking forward to the pictures.

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – April 18, 2018

Welcome to the moment we've been waiting for...Sweet Coffee Ryder

Harvest Sweet Indica Lady #1 - 1 gallon pot ladies and germinations.

Let's discuss...

- Posted yesterday but I think leads the show

- Cool perspective

-

- Cool perspective

- Cool perspective

- Cool perspective

- Cool perspective

- Fresh cut after 3 days in the dark.

- First time growing a straw like stalk, YES!
Nutes were flowin'!

- Stalks trimmed to hang in the cardboard box dryer

- Scale & tray =

- Trim =

- WET Weight =

(Dry weights to follow in a couple days)

EDIT: Sativa pics coming tomorrow!!!

Understatement of the week! :rofl:
They don’t call you the RAM for nothin’ :battingeyelashes:

*Darnit, it's true, you found me out, was hoping to just slip that in there and noone would notice...hahahahaha. But who do you want on your soccer team Amy G??? hahahahahaha

Yeah - you! For sure :thumb:

*I am giving you a big sassy wink there...hahahaha;)

Nice frosty flowers to end your Bday week!

*Yes, there are more to come. That is just the one plant. I didn't think last year's bday could be topped, but I have to say this year was a blast you...:D

*HAHAHAHAHA I Agree Amy G, Aries are prone to head injuries because our ideas are bustin' out of our brains. hahahaha and since I'm your favourite Aries in the WORLD, I should take another birthday week. But I don't know if 420 could moderate a whole week more of bday messages.
I missed wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday. I too am Aries. May explain how odd I am.

really love you guys in my own quirky way, I wake up to read your messages, I visit your journals, I care about adding positivity to your lives.

Thank you for each and every message you leave for me.
ESPECIALLY FOR MY BIRTHDAY! :hug::battingeyelashes::kiss:
Love you back great grower. Super harvest you have there. :yahoo::bravo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom