Lady G — Sweet Coffee Ryder— Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Alzheimer's

"Seedsman: About Us

Our company mission and the aim of all our websites is to help preserve cannabis genetics for future generations whilst promoting the need to control and regulate cannabis under a legal framework.

Buy top quality Cannabis Seeds from Seedsman today. Our range of marijuana seeds is one of the largest online, with more than 3000 varieties of Cannabis Seeds available to buy. Our diverse library of cannabis seeds includes a wide range of feminised seeds, regular seeds, autoflowering seeds as well as potent high THC strains and high CBD medical strains featuring superior genetics from every corner of the globe. You can also keep up to date with the latest Medical Marijuana news on our blog.

(Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman | Stealth Worldwide Delivery | Seedsman) 420 Mag Sponsor :love:

Here at Seedsman, we offer a variety of strains that will assist Alzheimer's patients in alleviating their symptoms."

IMG_4655a.jpg

------------

ALL INDOOR Organic GROW--------------:love:

"Sweet Coffee Ryder" Good to the last drop :)

Welcome to a very special & experimental grow extravaganza.

What?:love:

This particular strain is recommended by Seedsman Seeds as 1 of 3 strains that could be used to treat Alzheimer's. On their website they have a "Medical Cannabis" page where you can click on a particular health issue and it will come up with recommendations for strains.

I only know of 2 seedbanks that do this so far and Seedsman Seeds is one of them. This is incredibly helpful for patients, someone has been doing their studies and I am here to take their innovation, one step further.

Medical Seeds | Seedsman

How?:love:

We all know the benefits of having Cannabis as a medicine but consider where we are in our brain research. How do they relate to each other? We are proving that MJ is major player in the generation on new brain cells. That method is called Adult Neuro Genesis and Cannabis is leading the way in treatment plans targeting Brain Trauma.

There are organic methods to treat a Neurodegenerative Diseases, Traumatic Brain Injuries & Post Trauma Stress Disorder, etc, through the healing Cannabinoids of Medical Marijuana.

Although there are many grows experimenting with strains that will help millions of patients, how many grows are facilitated by patients? This is where my niche is identified to be useful for...more than I can imagine.

IMO, I have been working my entire life to achieve this moment of pure bliss, extreme excitement and deliberate choice to go where no brain patient has grown before. And how will I do that? By using myself as a test subject for grow and dosing processes.

Where? :love:

For the first time on 420 Magazine, we are growing against Alzheimer's for a seedbank who obviously knows how important Cannabis studies are. I will do my best to honour this motivational project by aiming to grow, harvest, shhhmoke, vape, and make oil in order to review this strain for its' healing properties in various forms of dosing medicine for myself.

Why?:love:

* "Pfizer Is Ending Research Into New Drugs for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases" (FORTUNE - By REUTERS January 8, 2018)

...because Cannabis was...is...and always will be the primary way to treat rare Brain Diseases, Brain Trauma, Brain Cancer, etc, and maintain unprecedented Brain Health overall. I'm here to contribute to the Medical Cannabis Movement.

Who?:love:

Therefore, it takes one more courageous/crazy brain patient to take the next step, who desperately needs ongoing medicine because she has been blessed with a canna awakening that gives her a second chance at life. That person is me.

My deliberate choice is to donate my brain to Neuro Cannabis Science in order to test out strains that could possibly stop the suffering of millions of people. Plain and simple. I couldn't imagine doing anything else right now, except maybe play with the horses, animal therapy promotes exceptional healing too.

I dedicate this experiment to those who are suffering :love:

This couldn't happen without each and every one of you. Each person who graces this journal with their presence and best wishes will be adding to the fight against one of the most inhumane diseases in the world.

We can show the world how the 420 community here can make a positive change through solidarity and grow support. This is the way we change the world we live in, let the Patients become the Teachers that we are. A perspective that cannot be bought, only gifted, if we choose to see it that way.

When?:love:

Shall we make history today?

Patients>Teachers>Experts>Growing Against the Odds

Lady G — Focused on Flora...lol. A smile waiting to happen. :love:

---------------------------------------

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN!
:thanks:

--------Strain Information------

IMG_499814.jpg

"Sweet Coffee Ryder Auto Feminised Seeds
World of Seeds
Courtesy of Seedsman

"Description
Sweet Coffee Ryder is a hybrid cross of World of Seeds' own Colombian Gold with a ruderalis plant. Colombian Gold is itself a hybrid of several different sativa strains from the Santa Marta mountains in Colombia but this hybrid displays indica-dominance in her characteristics.

Sweet Coffee Ryder can grow to anywhere between 40 - 120 cm. tall and although many properties of this strain display indica traits it has the length of flowering that is common to sativa-dominant strains in that it takes up to 80 days to complete its life-cycle from germination.

It grows with a large central cola although there is good side-branching. Indoor cultivation is recommended with 20 hours of light and 4 hours of darkness and this regime will see yields of 450 - 550 gr/m2. Plants grown outdoors can yield up to 60 gr. each or more in experienced hands. By starting early indoors before planting outside and then starting a second crop a couple of weeks before the first is harvested will enable 2 good crops per year to be grown.

The flavour of this weed is "...sweet, ripe fruit with notes of coffee." Its production of 19% THC gives a euphoric high inducing feelings of happiness and contentment which evolves into a nice relaxing feeling.

IMG_50019.jpg

Characteristics
BREEDER: World of Seeds
GENETICS: Ruderalis x Colombian Santa Maria
VARIETY: Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE: Autoflowering
SEX: Feminised
THC CONTENT: 19%
YIELD: Indoors: 450-550 gr/m2 & Outdoors: 25-60 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT: 40-120 cm
GROWS: Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME: 55-65 days
HARVEST MONTH: 70 - 80 days from germination
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Alzheimer's
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES: yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR: Coffee, Fruity, Sweet
EFFECT: Euphoric"

------------------------------

IMG_499414.jpg

PRE- GROW Analysis

Initial review of the strain, I'm looking forward to the coffee and fruity sweet taste and flavor because they are terpenes that are recommended to help stimulate the creation of new brain cells. This process is called Adult Neuro Genesis — where brain generation is stimulated by Cannabinoids and brain therapies. Just by reading the package I would consider growing this strain, just don't know what role it plays yet.

This autoflower description says it should be finished up in 80 days (+) so it should be a quick ride but you never know how my environment will support this type of strain. First time growing this strain, but I am familiar with World of Seeds genetics from a previous grow. Top notch all that way.

Being a Grower with a disability, things are not obvious to me. How will I adapt to challenges beyond my cognitive scope? We'll just have to wait and see. Nothing ever turns out the way I want, but in most cases it turns out better than I could have imagined. This is a great project that will require full use of my frontal brain which is the most affected. It will help me create new brain cells and provide me with much needed medicine.

Top notch international breeder - World of Seeds promises more of a sweet experience and not too much about the coffee terpenes for this strain. Perhaps these are cross-continental reviews where tastes can vary. Also flavours would vary when this strain is grown in water or soil, organic vs. synthetic nutrients. Either way it leaves the door wide open for a patients' interpretation.

Now I'm going to make a note of things I want to examine at the end of the grow.

1. Is this a Sativa or Indica experience.
On the actual packaging it says it's a Sativa but as you can see on Seedsman description, it's been named mostly Indica.

This is what makes experimenting so important because it's really up to the Patient or Growers experience. I'll have to revisit this point in my review because my brain will be able to tell right away. This is neuro cannabis research at its' finest.

2. Coffee? Sweet?

3. The effect says "euphoria" therefore I'm only going to micro-dose in case it's has a strong Sativa potency. This could be used for daytime when if it's uplifting.

4. Make a small batch of Fresh Harvest Oil and test the plant extract through dropper oil.

5. What is the best characteristic about this strain?

6. How could this strain compliment an Alzheimer's treatment & brain therapy routine?

IMG_4688a.jpg

------------WHY?--------------:love:

Alzheimer's Disease - Medical Seeds | Seedsman

Seedsman Information - "Alzheimer's Disease

Alzheimer's Disease is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that typically begins slowly and gets worse over time.
The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events (short term memory loss). As the disease advances, symptoms can include: problems with language, easily getting lost, mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing self-care, and behavioural issues.
There have been various studies on the effect of cannabis on Alzheimer's and its related symptoms.

A 2014 Spanish research study suggested that cannabinoid receptors have beneficial effects in Alzheimer's by prompting the brain's intrinsic repair systems. While in 2013, a review paper from the British Journal of Pharmacology suggested that modulation of the cannabinoid system, is a viable option in the treatment of neurodegeneration."

------------------Get Growing--------------- :love:

IMG_5151a.jpg

100% Organic Indoor Garden of Lady G

Vegetation & Flower Area 

Growing times: 20/4 — As per growing recommendations

Soil: Promix HP — Worm Castings - I only use organic & soilless mediums

Supplies: 1 gallon & 2 gallon pots

Lighting situation...

1. T5 - Germination
2. Perfect Sun Dwarf Star - Flower

--------------

Type Nutrients & Supplements Used? 

General Organics

— CalMag
— Bio Root Booster
— Bio Grow
— Thrive Alive B-1
— Bio Bloom
— Bio Bud

Welcome to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to continue my new purpose in life.

Growers Mission: Slow down degenerative neuro disease through the processes of growing green medicine. Stop the entire disease from further brain damage through the protocols of oil dosing and Neuro Genesis. 

Purpose: Retrain my brain and exercise my executive functions through journaling.

Diagnosis:
Test results are in...but are not the final diagnosis.

"...these findings are worrisome for a frontotemporal neuro degenerative process. The differential include frontal variant Alzheimer's disease. Clinical correlation is needed. (12 page Occupational Therapy Assessment completed Jan 2017) Consider psychostimulants to augment frontal lobe function and cholinesterase inhibitors to augment hippocampal function.

Medicinal purposes only :love:

Seeking different strains for different pains. I am targeting clear-headed strains that are predominantly Indica-CBD but with optional 20% Sativa blends. I want to capture that uplifting euphoria without triggering ANY neuro-trauma that most doctors claim Cannabis primarily does.

I'm studying and researching everything and anything to do with Cannabis and the healing compounds it takes for brain retraining and adult neuro genesis processes to continue. The reading never stops, learning must happen almost every day.

I am not a Cannabinoid educated Doctor; I am a Cannabinoid educated Patient who has hit the wall with the medical system. I am choosing this path as my way to saving my own life. No matter what happens, what you learn today will help you understand why our 420 community is needed to help terminal patients. Because it takes a community to support positive change, as we take risks everyday to grow our own medicine. :love:

--------------------------------------

Let's blaze some trails shall we Brainiacs?
:love::circle-of-love::love:

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder — Lady #1 & Lady #2

Week: 5 days germinate — 2 days early seedling

= 1 week

Days: 5 days germinate — 2 days early seedling = 7 days

Temp:25

RH:41%

Strain:Mostly Indica & Mostly Sativa?

Technique: Will be topping one plant to see how she handles HST.

Comments:

Pretty basic germination except one seed got overwatered.
Therefore we have two fully healthy little girls waiting to impress us.

Lady #1 - Germination

SCR_-_01_Montage1.jpg

Lady #2 — Germination

SCR_-_02_Montage_with_names.jpg

Team Photo -

IMG_537312.jpg

-----------------------------

Thank you for joining the fight against this terrible disease!:thanks:
All is welcome here! :welcome:
Feel free to post your stories if you have experience with ALZ or Brain Trauma. :Namaste:

Just noticed this in your signature and had to sign up! And I see I’m the first, so yay for me! :laugh:

Looking forward to your continued education and seeing what this strain holds! Good on Seedsman for sponsoring!

@ITS - No questions have been asked. But I'm going to add this to my recommendations list that I will submit with my review of this strain. Great question.

It would be interesting to know considering it's ruderalis, which is hemp, which is high CBD. In fact, this strain is what I would call "Full Spectrum." CBD from hemp seed has a certain amount of Cannabinoids. But when you cross it with THC, you are now accessing the "Full Spectrum" of Cannabinoids available in one plant. This is why it's so important to have CBD and THC, because they work together in so many wonderful ways, there is potential to heal multiple medical conditions while healing my brain.

I can't get enough of this learning...:) Thanks ITS

It would be interesting to know considering it's ruderalis, which is hemp, which is high CBD. In fact, this strain is what I would call "Full Spectrum." CBD from hemp seed has a certain amount of Cannabinoids.

Except for those listed as "high CBD," almost all autoflowers I have researched and grown have very little CBD in them, so I'm not sure I would rely on the ruderalis connection as a means of predicting the CBD content. Seedsman really should have had this tested given the interest in CBD these days.

Just noticed this in your signature and had to sign up! And I see I’m the first, so yay for me! :laugh:

Looking forward to your continued education and seeing what this strain holds! Good on Seedsman for sponsoring!

*Heeeeey DW, guess what, there is a prize to the person who signed up for my journal first. I will take a picture of it and then send it to you. I'm being totally serious!
Congratulations, DW!!! I'm gonna make this journal fun! Woohoo! Thanks for being there for me. :thanks:

How could I not be here! Now let me go back and read...:)

*Go easy on me ITS, hahahaha. I love that you're here. :thanks:

I’m in the front row for this one, let’s go find treatments for Neuro degenerative diseases! Proud of you!

*Awwww shucks PW, big hug :hug: :thanks:

Very nice start my friend. I am in for the ride.

*Strap in DW, I have no idea where we're going, just forward is all I can promise. :) Thanks for taking care of the crowd. There are refreshments for everyone. PW, has the BBQ pit going. Really there is something for every one here. :thanks:

Didn’t have time to read it all yet, but I want to see this one!

*:welcome: DrDoob, your name is so easy to remember...lol. Thanks so much for dropping by...:thanks:

Looks great so far lady.. happy to watch ya grow out some autos! Will be a fun and educational adventure for all of us. ...

*Hi Toasty, another adventure together. No rest for the wikked...grower! You're always welcome in my world. :thanks:

I'm here. Let's get this started

*Hi DB, super awesome you're here, your positivity is in high demand here. :) Thank you soooo much.:thanks:

Did you ask them if they tested the CBD profile for this strain?

*Answered...ooops, I repeated myself. :oops:

@ITS - No questions have been asked. But I'm going to add this to my recommendations list that I will submit with my review of this strain. Great question.

It would be interesting to know considering it's ruderalis, which is hemp, which is high CBD. In fact, this strain is what I would call "Full Spectrum." CBD from hemp seed has a certain amount of Cannabinoids. But when you cross it with THC, you are now accessing the "Full Spectrum" of Cannabinoids available in one plant. This is why it's so important to have CBD and THC, because they work together in so many wonderful ways, there is potential to heal multiple medical conditions while healing my brain.

I can't get enough of this learning...:) Thanks ITS

*I don't know who wrote this but she know her stuff...hahahahaha, j/k it was me...:thumb:

Heyyyyyyo! Subbed up

*Awwww TMD, member of month champion and a shining example of innovation. If you need to grow in a tub, TMD is king of water flow club.
No lie, your plant Gloria is stunning. I'm giving you a standing ovation brother. Thanks so much for coming out for support. :thanks:

Except for those listed as "high CBD," almost all autoflowers I have researched and grown have very little CBD in them, so I'm not sure I would rely on the ruderalis connection as a means of predicting the CBD content. Seedsman really should have had this tested given the interest in CBD these days.

*Fair enough, but it's up to the breeders to do these kinds of tests, aaand I think you're just ahead of the train that is envitably coming. One day there will be standardized testing, in fact, I would love home testing kits just to validate our own grows. So yes, you're right, it's on the list. We are blazing trails here in a land that is vastly open to testing in the future. I think when it's relegalized here in Canada, we will see a push in technology to pick up our slack.

In the meantime, again this is experimental. We are paving the way as we set the standard here on 420 Mag. All is good as long as we move forward and all do our part to grow clean and pure medicine. I think the 420 industry is going to end up needing a "farm to table" approach to where patients get their medicine. We want to know where it's coming from and how it was grown, further access to testing will give us some answers about percentages. The possibilities are endless.

Great discussion btw...:thanks:

Gratz on the sponsor G2HM, i am kinda busy at the moment, but ill take the time to read in and check all the specs out...

Woohoo new round

*Yaaaaay! NS in tha GREEN house...Thank you very much, I feel very blessed. No rush, have a coffee, some oil and you'll be juiced up for the day. :thanks:

In like Gin :love: :hug: :passitleft: sapphire og, careful tho, it makes me sleepy.

*Duly noted with a :love: Thank YOU!:Namaste:

*Quietly slides into the seat next to PW.*
This is gonna be EPIC!! :young-plant: 😁

*To have you hear is the biggest reward, please no rush, take care of yourself first, we will hear from you when you get better. Your presence made my heart swell, I hope you get well. soooo much love for you :circle-of-love::love::love:

-------------------------

Thanks for the unconditional support, let's grow some medicine... :hug: :hug: :hug:

High Lady G2,

Just noticed you started a journal and wanted to visit. Glad I did! I sincerely hope this strain helps tremendously for you! Can't wait to see how much it helps! Good Luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom