So there’s a difference between a deficiency and the plant not getting the optimum amount of something. So we might see no obvious deficianecy, but maybe the plant would be really enhanced by more of something, or a differnt balance. That’s not to say there’s been anything too out of whack here G! It’s looked wonderful alsome the whole time! :slide:

On the calcium thing... looking at the basis of the High Brix growing, it favours calcium in a balanced mineral ratio over other nutes. Not that the other nutes/components don’t count, just that calcium is the ‘engine’ of the plant. I’ve read about ideal cal:mag ratio being 6-9:1. I tried to implement this on my recent outdoor grow and I can definitely say, even with my making a few mistakes, that the stems were hella strong (I could not even bend the main stem of either of my main plants after harvest - not at all!). I can also vouch for the fact that none of them were hollow.
:thumb:
So question, what happens when the plant is over fertilized but the soil is completely organic? I tried flushing mine and it didn't seem to matter. I just have to hope that it gets better somehow.

Yeah I’m not sure there @RETRIX

There’s a lot of possible variables so anyone would need to know more about your soil mix and what you’ve fed it with to really answer that. Soil growers like bobrown or van Stank might have a perspective. I know someone who simply changed out his soil in a situation like that - realised the balance was all off so remixed and transplanted, worked a treat. Soil can be slow to get readjusted so maybe it just needs more time. I’ll come & checkout your journal... but I’m still very ‘green’ as a grower (I’ve just read a lot about soil mineralisation o_O - more than I can absorb actually!!).

I love those titanium spinning tops! Just love them :love: I want one so much... but have not extra funds for such beautiful indulgence (any extra funds go towards growing right now;) )

:Namaste:

Yeah I’m not sure there @RETRIX

There’s a lot of possible variables so anyone would need to know more about your soil mix and what you’ve fed it with to really answer that. Soil growers like bobrown or van Stank might have a perspective. I know someone who simply changed out his soil in a situation like that - realised the balance was all off so remixed and transplanted, worked a treat. Soil can be slow to get readjusted so maybe it just needs more time. I’ll come & checkout your journal... but I’m still very ‘green’ as a grower (I’ve just read a lot about soil mineralisation o_O - more than I can absorb actually!!).

I love those titanium spinning tops! Just love them :love: I want one so much... but have not extra funds for such beautiful indulgence (any extra funds go towards growing right now;) )

:Namaste:

It's from the movie Inception. One of my favorites. You can buy a replica online. And yes I am just going to wait. That puppy has about 4 weeks to get it's act together and then it will probably be pulled.

Sweet Coffee Ryder Oil was made tonight!!!

Tomorrow I will write it all out (Crosses fingers), and hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday post my updated
Brainiac 2.0 Micro-Dosing Sweet Coffee Ryder Oil.

-------------------------------------

@Shawnee - I will be posting my recipe soon Sweety.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for hanging on while I try to pace myself during this really really super busy week for me.
Deadlines are looming for me personally and I mean big ones. So it's important to just keep going but in moderation.

My posting may slow down because I'm in the background writing to share my world with you.
Put some tunes on and enjoy the decarb in the air, like the trichome's don't care.

:Namaste: gniiiite

Hello my friend! Just wanted to drop in and say I hope you had a wonderful 420 weekend. Looking forward to the next read from you. Be well sis

Hi ya Gal! Waiting for the recipe with baited breath; but take your time...I'm not going anywhere....

Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods....lots to do to prepare for the season. Looking forward to being out and about....yesterday I barely hobbled in the house after hours and hours outside; I was so spent and out of shape....

Note to self: Rome wasn't built in a day, so take it easy! :cool:

LADY G2HM - BRAINIACS
LIGHT to CLEAR HEADED CANNABIS MICRO-DOSING OIL

Decarb & MB2
"Oilzheimer's" Recipe 2.0

SHORT EDITED VERSION

Equipment:

Oven

1x MB2 “Magic Butter Machine” (includes MB ‘Love Glove’ and straining bag)

1x Scale

Cheesecloth

Sanitary gloves

1x Cookie Sheet

1x Sheet of Wax Paper

1x Pyrex Measuring Cup (2 cup size)

1x teaspoon

16oz Mason jar w/airtight seal or larger

Ingredients:

1 ounce of harvested bud (Dry)

7.2 ounces of popcorn bud and leaves
*(frozen and heavy due to frost, use any amount from your grow)

6.3 ounces fan leaves
*(frozen and heavy due to frost, use any amount from your grow)

2 cups Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Organic Coconut Oil

2 Teaspoons Liquid Sunflower Lecithin (1 teaspoon per cup of oil)

Steps:

Preheat oven to 230 F

Place a strip of wax paper where you can put your decarb right away. This will capture the bits of the trichomes and make it easy to put directly into the MB2.

Put on your sanitary gloves.

Spread your botanicals evenly over the cookie sheet.
  • Leaves and buds take different amounts of time to decarb in the oven, based on different shapes and density.
  • Buds should be no bigger than a thumbprint.
  • Break buds apart GENTLY by hand to avoid damaging the trichomes.
Remove stems and undesirable plant material (yellow/extremely wilted or withered leaves).

Place tray in the exact center of the oven (adjust baking rack if needed).

Let the botanicals “decarb” at that temperature for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until buds are golden brown and leaves are a deep green.

• Check occasionally to avoid burning.
  • AROMA is very noticeable, you may want to prepare accordingly.
  • When it is ready you should smell an unmistakable aroma, similar to roasted chestnuts
Remove cookie sheet from oven and wait for it to cool.

This picture above is the perfect colour of decarb, taken with no flash. Gather all your decarbed buds and plant material and gently crumble them. They should be dark brown and green. (Taken with FLASH on)

Gently put ALL buds & plant material into the MB2.

Add Oil to MB2, covering the plant material.
  • Make sure the oil and is above the ‘Min’ Line on the inside of the machine. Ingredients will not mix properly if the oil is not above the MIN line!
  • Add more oil if needed depending on the amount of buds and plant material you used.

Add Liquid Sunflower Lecithin to MB2.

Close the MB2 and set the temperature to 160F.

Set the time to 8 hours. The MB2 will beep constantly when it is finished.

Unplug the power cord from the MB2.

Place the Pyrex measuring cup in the sink or on a spill catching surface. (oil is HOT and can spatter easily).

Put on the “Love Glove” and Hold the straining bag over the Pyrex Measuring Cup, making sure the straining mesh at the bottom of the straining bag is just inside the measuring cup (to avoid spills while straining).

Carefully pour the contents of the MB2 into the straining bag (Love glove should be holding the bag, to protect it against the hot oil) OR USE CHEESECLOTH. Pour as much out as you can, including the “sludge” at the bottom, if possible.

Hold the edge of the straining bag with your unprotected hand, and slowly move the Love Glove down the bag to squeeze the oil through to bottom of the bag and into the measuring cup until the oil naturally stops coming out of the bag. Use the Love Glove hand to squeeze the bottom of the bag to get more oil out.

Bonus step for those with strong hands and a bit of coordination:

To get even more oil out of the bag, start twisting the top of the bag (using unprotected hand) and use the Love Glove hand to do the same near the bottom of the bag, just above the plant material but in the opposite direction, Like wringing out a towel, and squeeze out more oil. Keeping the pressure on the plant material at the bottom of the bag, it should feel like a mushy ball inside the bag, getting harder and harder the more you wring out the bag. Do this until no more liquid comes out or until your hands are exhausted, whichever comes first.

Thus utilizing the entire plant and popcorn buds you grew.

Let the oil cool in the measuring cup for about an hour.

Pour oil into sealable mason jar through cheesecloth to strain it once more, OR just pour it in directly if you are happy with the consistency of the oil as it is. If you don’t want plant material in your oil, feel free to strain it twice more but use a bigger jar to clamp the cheesecloth to.

Seal the jar and place it in a COOL and DARK place.

Sweet Coffee Ryder Oil

Dedicated to Alzheimer's, Dementia & Neurodegenerative Disease Sufferers & Caregivers
Around the World!

COMING UP!:Namaste:

1. NEXT!!! MASTERCLASS about my "OILzheimer's" journey. The WOMANUAL Version! :eek:

2. Sweet Coffee Ryder Strain Review, OIL Taste Test Report & Answer the questions proposed at the beginning of this experiment. Hopefully provide benefits and recommendations overall from a brain patients' perspective. :p

3. Just for fun! Sweet Coffee Ryder Cannabis Oil infused with Colombian Coffee Beans Experiment. :cool:

Nice write up as always Ms. Grow. Looks like some mighty fine meds for ya.

*Thanks DB, I got the extended remix coming up. yikes! hahahaha

Nice update Lady G2HM

Looks like it will be some good medicine for sure who can you help with that ✊

*Thanks KJ, it's the beginning of the life-saving road. Glad to be in harmony with you today.

*Thanks DB, I got the extended remix coming up. yikes! hahahaha

*Thanks KJ, it's the beginning of the life-saving road. Glad to be in harmony with you today.
Always a pleasure lady G ✊

How is the week going . Have we met our goals?

HAHAHAHAHA yah we have met goals considerably, week is suuuper busy. Cannabis waits for noone. Got to listen to music to keep the week flowin'. How are you @Kingjoe83?
Good just finishing off some bbq dinner bout to go medicate... then find flick or something up early tomorrow got a lot of ins and out I need to get done and one being tire changing get my summers back on .

Sounds like you're ready to groove on into the summer KJ...

I visited the horses today and they were shedding like crazy, but the sun was out and it felt like someone turned on the ultimate grow light. I loved it and revelled in the sunshine.
Oh I hear you no other better feeling then he warm sunshine and cool breeze hitting ones face eh .✊

Back
Top Bottom