Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Hi Everyone, I'll be back Nov 1, 2018, with surprises galore, in the meantime sit tight and I promise to get back to everyone who is leaving messages. Bless your heart guys and gals, I sure love reading your notes, :)
So glad your healing up well sis! Blessing and good vibes are all yours. Take care and I cant wait to see you back journaling. In the mean time I'll just lurk on IG

:green_heart::hug::hug:

Hiya Lady G2, Good to see you posting again. I hope you're well. I'm not much on surprises, so I'll try to get a hint from you as to what's up. Whatcha growing?

Oh, I wanted to mention the 2 QP's are still growing, and outside. Temps have been in the twenties a few nights. They're taking a beating, but still alive. They smell great. See ya Sis.

Glad to see you back, chica!
:hug:

Looks like you're up to big thangs... I'm still lurking. LoL

Stay lifted growmie!
:passitleft:

CAN-GROW-ULATIONS on MOTM!!! Great to be back and it's great to be trying new things, even though I have no idea what I'm doing. That tiny leaf picture of yours was soooo cute. I hope your gifts from motm lift you up, up and away.

Thanks friend for lurking and keeping in touch, that was really nice of you. :green_heart::Namaste:

FINAL UPDATE BUT NEVER ENDING LOVE TO GIVE

-----------------------------------

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – November 3, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family

Now that I am back I feel safe enough to say, that I just had major surgery and that was the delay. I have only 6 sutures left out of 26 and I’ll be ready to start lifting my pots again. Without being emotional, I avoided making this announcement because it was dramatic and not something that was fitting for a grow forum.

Not going to say that was easy, but I had the greatest support and I was motivated to make a relaxed return back to 420 mag.

As I finish every journal it’s always because something affected my health and I had to take a break. I think it’s great when I look back now that all my journals symbolize a time in my life where struggle and progress went head to head.

Here is a picture of who I feel today, although put together by sutures, I’m always happy to share my good times and sincere smiles any time I come back.

Here is a little insight into my last 6 months…

I went to hell and back, fire upon stacks, facing the train down the tracks, I pleaded at times for pills to relax, the pain was beyond medical facts.

And it was on this day, 10 years sober I can say, that I avoided my own grave, I had to be brave, and change my life to save, my dignity I craved.

And on this rainy night, I’m slowly regaining insight, the sound, water hitting the ground, my mind peacefully rests, while my body was put to the test.

And thanks to the medicinal natural bliss, a hope, a garden, a husband I kiss, elements to my comeback I could never dismiss.

And to my 420 friends and family, a cannabis community, members free to grow weed amidst political insanity and ubsurdity.

And to my sponsor Seedsman Seeds who brings out the best in me, wholeheartedly, always ambitiously, this opportunity is working out fantastically, following in your footsteps one seed at a time just wait and see, Lady G2 is growing perpetually.

And to my Soul Tribe, positivity a vibe, a bond cannot divide, the grass is greener on the soulful side, rectified understandings from being socially blind, no apologies for being kind, rewind, my life and love for my family intertwined.

I’m still human when all is said and grown, I’ll never truly be alone, I’m a resilient drone, just remember… there are people from the Thunderdome, and I’m Tina Turner bringin’ it on home…

A new journal coming up, a step above any Challenge Cup, a surprise or two, maybe something brand new, with the upgraded Lady G2, just a G with a rhyme or two, her name starts with a Gem, and ends with a Jewel.

All the things I overcame during this journal…

I started my grow late
Ran out of meds
Then I fell and lost 2 plants
Then you guys and gals rescued me
Then I had an apartment inspection
Had to pack everything and then reset up everything again
Then had surgery
Kept most plants alive during my surgery thanks to my love and heart, husband. Bless!
26 sutures later
I’m back to 420 mag 6 sutures left
Survived and returned with less weight on my shoulders
Sorry that I had been away
Sorry to have missed your journals
Happy to be alive and still kickin’.

---------------------------------

Quote of the JOURNAL: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

1. Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 2 GALLON, HST, LST, Topped Twice

Comments: This is OG Kush with 35% Sativa, 15% Indica & 50% Ruderalis. It tasted so clean diesel fuel with a pungent weed smell every time I opened my glass jar.

Oil Report : 14% CBD – 7% THC ( home extraction I take off 3%) turns into 11 % CBD and 4% THC. The Kush earthiness is prominent and that is what I was searching for. Although this oil is too strong for my brain, it would be great for any Sativa lover. The best part of this strain is that you get the taste, the ocean smell, the west coast flavour and that is ocean grown authentic right there. I am going to use this as a massage oil, and put some essential oils in it so I can use it as a rub. I only made 2 bottles of it last me the entire year for my topicals.

This plant is also perfect for my space because it’s short stature and was easy to manipulate in the garden. The thick buds were dense and it grew laterally in the buds more near the end.

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN FOR THE MEDICATION and PROJECTS!!!

-------------------------------------------------

2. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO – DINAFEM – DINAMED

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 2 GALLON, LST, Topped Twice (restarted due to my fall)

Comments:

This breeder has fulfilled a niche by producing the highest amounts of CBD, lowest amounts of THC, in the fastest amount of time. This has been a niche that I have been researching for years.

They have recognized the need for quick meds without compromising the quality and I would say this strain would save lives. I have been in touch with Dinafem to let them know how critical their mission was when launching this strain over the summer. There were happy to hear that their strains are being used for medical oils to save lives. I can vouch that they love their customers and they are a stand up company to support.

If you were a patient you would not be wasting your money. Although the OG Kush Auto was a bit cerebral for my disease, the CBD energy was felt and it boosted me for the day. I didn’t need another dose because it would be best used during the day for sure.

Sativa Lovers Get Your FAST CBD here….

Thank you so much for the amazing CBD medicine Seedsman & Dinafem!!!

------------------------

3.Type: CANDIDA #2

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 3 GALLON – Topped upper and lower branches and clones.
(restarted due to my fall)

Comments: ( With flash )

OIL Report: Upfront I have to say this plant does not like training, it’s uneven growth spurts and fragility undermined my training I like to use. No matter how many ways I trained her she just wanted to be left alone. If I grew her again, I would top her and let her just grow with only LST. I would also clear out anything under the mid level because that would have given me a better bud. But the amount of crystals made up for my impatience.

Now the best thing about this plant??? Her oil and terpenes taste out of this world. MMMMMMMM it’s like holding a pot of green gold. The taste, the lush, the leaves, the amount of crystals were a perfect combination. It gets really dark and taste more of terpenes and less of the plant scent in the oil.

Check out the oil pics down below, pure organic oil and I’m so happy to have that much for my brain. I wish she was a faster plant, but it’s definitely worth learning her growing style.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN AND MEDICAL MARIJUANA GENETICS FOR THE MEDICATION!!!

-------------------------------

4.Type: Peyote Critical - Barney's Farm

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Topped twice, LST, HST, CLONES

Comments: I didn’t make oil of this plant because I needed bud to roll joints and vape to help me recover for surgery. I’m so happy I did. By far this strain is the strongest and most powerful to take my headaches away. I would recommend this to anyone who has HIGH anxiety, PTSD, neuro diseases and FTD because it calms agitation and stops my tears. It numbs the brain enough to become distracted by the euphoria and feel relaxed instantly.

Her trich’s were incredibly resinous and she was self-driven to grow on her own. She loved training and definitely would be smart to grow her in a bigger pot. She is one mother I would like to keep around.

I smoked her during my stomach troubles and she really calmed down my IBS, and releases the tension my body takes on.

I hope I never run out of this strain because it’s the cream of the CROP…hahahaha stop it brain! hahahahaha

Had to grind my harvest immediately in order to have meds during my surgery.

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN AND BARNEY’S FARM FOR THE MEDICATION!!!

CLONES – Total Count of my clone-a-copia??? “11” Potential budsicles.

How many survived my surgery? “10” !!! Check out the pics for the new clones who are growing amazingly. So much easier to grow several little ones instead of one big plant. Maybe because they aren’t heavy and easy to move around. BTW, these clones were fed from the bottom, not top feedings here.

11 clones

Down to 10 clones, only one loss, YAY!

10 Clones a growin’!

Peyote Critical & Candida Clones

-------------------------
Conclusion - Brain POV Review

After growing new plants for Vitamin Weed I realized that it’s quite difficult to grow Auto and Photo period plants with a neuro disease. But ultimately I looove the idea of have meds quick especially HIGH CBD which helps me so much. Without the help of my Coach and devoted friends, I would be nowhere fast.

Thanks to my brain guides I have wet and dry meds for the next 6 months but that doesn’t mean I have a stash yet. It’s a lot of work so we’ll see if I can keep up the momentum. I know how far I’ve come with your help, so imagine how far I can go as I reintroduce HIGH CBD to my already HIGH functioning brain. The mission continues by the grace of sponsors who help me “stay awake.”

Our survey at the beginning finished with stats and the factoid isssss. " 59 people our of 59 votes would definitely seek Cannabis a healing tool to deal with chronic brain challenges.

1. OG Kush Auto - Seedsman Genetics - Great for busy days and big events. Great for topical too. But too strong by itself for my brain so I blended it with some indica and I loooved it. Sativa lovers delight! Amazing for small places and promised lateral bud growth. 1 ounce per gallon I achieved that was my goal. Very reliable growing and loves extra nutes. I did a bit too much training on her and slowed her down a bit, but she came out strong in the flower stage and buds grew wider than the others. Can't go wrong!

2. CBD OG Kush Auto - Dinafem / Dinamed - The lowest THC (pain control), the HIGHest amounts of CBD (inflammation control) in the fastest growing time. Ding Ding Ding. Sativa lovers CBD delight. I used most of this plant for oil, I didn't smoke it at all. She made 6 ounces of wet down to 4 ounces of decarb for 4 bottles. I can't believe how fast this was, I would get this genetics just for the easy growing of an auto, and the amount of bud it produced. She does require training and I'm happy that she craves a good tie down. Be sure to top her as she regains speed quickly without stunting. Independent growing plant with HIGH yield potential.

3. Candida - Medical Marijuana Genetics - The HIGHest amount of CBD but takes almost 16 weeks to get through her cycle. Hey, if you have the time to nurse her then please, you won't be sorry that her terpenes produce in the flavour. She def has a deep roast flavanoids and her crystals were abundant. Oh and don't forget to pull her clones because they are growing like WEED. Her clones are effortless and fast, HIGHly recommended. Great plant to make a mother to ongoing cuts of clones. Too bad I ran out of seeds.

4. Peyote Critical - Barney's Farm - The best Indica I've tasted to date. Her crystals were bigger than mushrooms and was a very easy grow. She loooved training and her stature is perfect for increasing buds. She smells of coffee and that seems to be my favourite flavanoid to date. I will grow her out again and make oil and try to keep her as a mother plant. Unbelievable relaxation for my brain and numbed any brain pain that was causing me discomfort during my surgery. Perfect for brains who need to chill out because of never end cycles of thoughts. Look no further for headache control here.

Much love Lady G2

Life is what we make of it and who we grow it with. I can't wait until I see what you guys are doing next...:Namaste::thanks::welldone::love::hug::high-five::slide::popcorn:

*10% discount on seedsman seed purchases for 420 mag members
“Discount doing what we love!”

:love::bravo:

So great to know you're on the mend. Your strength is LEGENDARY!

Excellent pictures! :thumb:

I especially like the close ups of the Peyote Critical. Stunning little cotyledons and trichomes.

I think my better half would like the effect of Peyote Critical. Thanks for giving such concise and thorough reviews!

Hopping over to your new journal! Thanks for being such a positive inspiration for me and so many others!

:thanks::rollit:

Hiya Lady G2,

Yeah, that was a superb wrap-up! Very nice job on all of it, the grow, the pics, all the prose, wrapping up new developments, all of it!! So proud of you for continuing on. I so like your perspective. You are a saint! And an inspiration. Thank you!

:love::bravo:

So great to know you're on the mend. Your strength is LEGENDARY!

Excellent pictures! :thumb:

I especially like the close ups of the Peyote Critical. Stunning little cotyledons and trichomes.

I think my better half would like the effect of Peyote Critical. Thanks for giving such concise and thorough reviews!

Hopping over to your new journal! Thanks for being such a positive inspiration for me and so many others!

:thanks::rollit:

*Hi @Haste Makes Waste Dale, sooooooooo great to see you BIG HUUUUUUUUUGS. Thanks for kudo's, pictures always tell the story don't they. You can't go wrong with the Peyote Critical, coffee flavanoids, robust kush earthiness, really the best indica I've tasted to date and I don't say that lightly. You inspire me too, and I promise to respond to your letter/post you wrote originally. I just want you to know you did a fantastic job with your moms. And your friendship makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You are a shining example of a caregiver and I hope you never stop being you...Shishaaah! :hug:
Well done Sis! Totally knocked it outta the park! :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug:

*Thanks Sis @LadyGaea your review means so much to me. You know how hard it was to get to this point so now that I'm here I love spending it with you. You are someone I deeply admire and will keep going because you are by my side. Thank you for caring about me, investing your resources to keep me alive. I feel like I'm on top of the world with you by my side and we can do anything together. You will be family forever. :hug:

Hiya Lady G2,

Yeah, that was a superb wrap-up! Very nice job on all of it, the grow, the pics, all the prose, wrapping up new developments, all of it!! So proud of you for continuing on. I so like your perspective. You are a saint! And an inspiration. Thank you!

*Wow @Bode I am giving you the Biggest Huuuuuug right now. You've been with me for so long to see me get through these battles and you are testament to friendship as well. Thank you for your countless amounts of positive words and encouragement it means the world to me. You make me feel like I can do anything. So thank you for sticking by me for yet another journal. :hug:

*Hi @Haste Makes Waste Dale, sooooooooo great to see you BIG HUUUUUUUUUGS. Thanks for kudo's, pictures always tell the story don't they. You can't go wrong with the Peyote Critical, coffee flavanoids, robust kush earthiness, really the best indica I've tasted to date and I don't say that lightly. You inspire me too, and I promise to respond to your letter/post you wrote originally. I just want you to know you did a fantastic job with your moms. And your friendship makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You are a shining example of a caregiver and I hope you never stop being you...Shishaaah! :hug:

*Thanks Sis @LadyGaea your review means so much to me. You know how hard it was to get to this point so now that I'm here I love spending it with you. You are someone I deeply admire and will keep going because you are by my side. Thank you for caring about me, investing your resources to keep me alive. I feel like I'm on top of the world with you by my side and we can do anything together. You will be family forever. :hug:

*Wow @Bode I am giving you the Biggest Huuuuuug right now. You've been with me for so long to see me get through these battles and you are testament to friendship as well. Thank you for your countless amounts of positive words and encouragement it means the world to me. You make me feel like I can do anything. So thank you for sticking by me for yet another journal. :hug:
:circle-of-love:

I just foynd this journal and want to thank you for your research and spirit :green_heart::green_heart:

i am here for medical benefits of mirajuana too. I ordered seeds on dec2 from seedsman and am waiting for them to ship. Meanwhile, i am growing known good bag seeds. I am a first time grower in my state newly approved medical mirajuana. I absolutely love my MM card! No more looking over my shoulder. I can medicate freely and hope to be successful with the high cbd strains i ordered.

Your posts are a blessing and i look forward to many happy, healthy and painfree days for you.

Back
Top Bottom