Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto— Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Alzheimer's & Neurodegenerative Diseases

"Seedsman: About Us:love:

Our company mission and the aim of all our websites is to help preserve cannabis genetics for future generations whilst promoting the need to control and regulate cannabis under a legal framework.

Buy top quality Cannabis Seeds from Seedsman today. Our range of marijuana seeds is one of the largest online, with more than 3000 varieties of Cannabis Seeds available to buy. Our diverse library of cannabis seeds includes a wide range of feminised seeds, regular seeds, autoflowering seeds as well as potent high THC strains and high CBD medical strains featuring superior genetics from every corner of the globe. You can also keep up to date with the latest Medical Marijuana news on our blog.

(Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman | Stealth Worldwide Delivery | Seedsman) 420 Mag Sponsor:love:

Here at Seedsman, we offer a variety of strains that will assist Alzheimer's patients in alleviating their symptoms."

------------

ALL INDOOR Organic GROW-------------- :love:

" CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto “

Welcome to a very special & experimental grow extravaganza.

What?:love:

The theme of my carefully selected strains is HIGH CBD. Seeking 20% CBD in the CANDIDA strain, and 14% in the CBD OGKUSH Auto strain.

I only know of 2 seedbanks that are focused on presenting strains for medical conditions and Seedsman Seeds is one of them. This is incredibly helpful for patients and I am here to take their innovation, one step further.

Medical Seeds | Seedsman

How?:love:

We all know the benefits of having Cannabis as a medicine but consider where we are in our brain research. How do they relate to each other? We are proving that MJ is major player in the generation on new brain cells. That method is called Adult Neuro Genesis and Cannabis is leading the way in treatment plans targeting Brain Trauma.

There are organic methods to treat a Neurodegenerative Diseases, Traumatic Brain Injuries & Post Trauma Stress Disorder, etc, through the healing Cannabinoids of Medical Marijuana.

Although there are many grows experimenting with strains that will help millions of patients, how many grows are facilitated by patients? This is where my niche is identified to be useful for...more than I can imagine.

IMO, I have been working my entire life to achieve this moment of pure bliss, extreme excitement and deliberate choice to go where no brain patient has grown before. And how will I do that? By using myself as a test subject for grow and dosing processes.

Where?:love:

For the second time on 420 Magazine, we are growing against Alzheimer's for a seedbank who obviously knows how important Cannabis studies are. I will do my best to honour this motivational project by aiming to grow, harvest, shhhmoke, vape, and make oil in order to review this strain for its' healing properties in various forms of dosing medicine for myself.

Why? :love:

* "Pfizer Is Ending Research Into New Drugs for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases" (FORTUNE - By REUTERS January 8, 2018)

...because Cannabis was...is...and always will be the primary way to treat rare Brain Diseases, Brain Trauma, Brain Cancer, etc, and maintain unprecedented Brain Health overall. I'm here to contribute to the Medical Cannabis Movement.

Who? :love:

Therefore, it takes one more courageous/crazy brain patient to take the next step, who desperately needs ongoing medicine because she has been blessed with a canna awakening that gives her a second chance at life. That person is me.

My deliberate choice is to donate my brain to Neuro Cannabis Science in order to test out strains that could possibly stop the suffering of millions of people. Plain and simple. I couldn't imagine doing anything else right now, except maybe play with the horses, animal therapy promotes exceptional healing too.

I dedicate this second experiment to those who are suffering.

This couldn't happen without each and every one of you. Each person who graces this journal with their presence and best wishes will be adding to the fight against one of the most inhumane diseases in the world.

We can show the world how the 420 community here can make a positive change through solidarity and grow support. This is the way we change the world we live in, let the Patients become the Teachers that we are. A perspective that cannot be bought, only gifted, if we choose to see it that way.

When? :love:

Shall we make history today?

Patients>Teachers>Experts>Growing Against the Odds

Lady G — Focused on Flora...lol. A smile waiting to happen.

---------------------------------------

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN! :love:

First Strain Information

Description

OG Kush Auto CBD is a cross of an OG KUsh Auto with CBD Auto. As such it is the high-CBD version of an OG Kush Auto strain. It boasts a great flavour and a moderate effect. It is 35% Sativa, 15% Indica and 50% Ruderalis.

OG Kush Auto CBD retains the desirable character traits of California's OG Kush but in auto-flowering form and without the high psycho-activity of the original. It grows tall, thin and with many side-branches. These branches become filled with lime-green buds smelling of lemon and diesel fuel. This strain grows so tall that it will be necessary to use some form of support or trellis to avoid its heavily laden branches snapping under the weight.

Indoors OG Kush Auto CBD will produce yields of 400 - 450 gr/m2 in 70 - 80 days total growing time from germination. Outdoors plants reach a height of 80 - 180 cm. tall yielding anything between 60 - 170 gr/plant. The lemon flavour is so pronounced with this cannabis strain that Dinafem has likened it to drinking lemon floor cleaner!! It has a THC:CBD ratio of 1:2 with 7% THC and 14% CBD. The effect is still rather euphoric and relaxing although it is moderated by the high CBD making it rather more gentle than with the non CBD version.

Characteristics

BREEDER
Dinafem Seeds

GENETICS
OG Kush Auto x Auto CBD

VARIETY
Indica / Sativa

FLOWERING TYPE
Autoflowering

SEX
Feminised

THC CONTENT
7%
CBD CONTENT
14%

YIELD
Indoors: 400-450 g/m2; Outdoors: 60-170 g/plant

PLANT HEIGHT
80-180 cm

GROWS
Indoors, Outdoors

FLOWERING TIME
70-80 days

HARVEST MONTH
April-October

TASTE / FLAVOUR
Diesel, Fuel, Lemon

EFFECT
Euphoric, Relaxing

----------------------------------:love:

Second Strain

Description

Candida (CD-1) has the highest CBD and lowest THC content of any strain currently available on the seed market. It was named after the founder of Medical Marijuana Genetics’ late mother and means ‘bright light’ in Latin.

Our Laboratory results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never passing 1% THC. The balance between CBD and THC remains more consistent than any similar strain.

With these ratios of CBD to THC, the anti-psychotic capabilities of the higher levels of CBD outweigh the relatively small amounts of THC, and effectively remove the "high", psychological effect, ensuring a non-psychoactive cannabis plant.

Candida can be grown both indoors and outdoors. It is recommended for all environments and grow-media and has a unique lemon flavour and aroma that compliments its medicinal properties. CD-1 will flourish in any climate. It has impressed many with its highly vigorous early growth

Candida will noticeably produce two different phenotypes; a sativa and an indica. Initial research has suggested that the sativa phenotype will produce lower, whispier yields often associated with sativa strains. We have noticed to date that the sativa pheno produces higher CBD counts. In comparison, the indica pheno will produce bigger, denser yields with lower CBD levels but still with significant CBD content. It is recommended to give good care to the sativa phenos as these can be harder to manage and will have larger distances between the internodes making the plants more vulnerable.

Generally, the sativa pheno is better suited to making extractions than to smoking and vaping, whilst the indica pheno is suitable for all.

Characteristics

BREEDER
Medical Marijuana Genetics

GENETICS
ACDC x Harlequin

VARIETY
Indica / Sativa

FLOWERING TYPE
Photoperiod

SEX
Feminised

THC CONTENT
0.3%-0.9%
CBD CONTENT
10.6%-20.6%

YIELD
400 gr/m2

GROWS
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

FLOWERING TIME
9 weeks

MEDICAL CONDITIONS

ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Anxiety, Autism, Depression, Epilepsy, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Epilepsy, Autism, Anxiety, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress.
AWARDS
2nd place CBD category. Spannabis Champions Cup Madrid 2017

------------WHY?--------------:love:

Alzheimer's Disease - Medical Seeds | Seedsman

Seedsman Information - "Alzheimer's Disease

Alzheimer's Disease is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that typically begins slowly and gets worse over time.

The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events (short term memory loss). As the disease advances, symptoms can include: problems with language, easily getting lost, mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing self-care, and behavioural issues.
There have been various studies on the effect of cannabis on Alzheimer's and its related symptoms.

A 2014 Spanish research study suggested that cannabinoid receptors have beneficial effects in Alzheimer's by prompting the brain's intrinsic repair systems. While in 2013, a review paper from the British Journal of Pharmacology suggested that modulation of the cannabinoid system, is a viable option in the treatment of neurodegeneration."

------------------Get Growing---------------:love:

100% Organic Indoor Garden of Lady G

Vegetation & Flower Area 

Growing times: 18/6 & 20/4 — As per growing recommendations

Soil: I only use organic & soilless mediums

Supplies: Various sizes of self-watering pots

Lighting situation...

1. T5 - Germination
2. Perfect Sun
--------------

Nutrients & Supplements Used? 

General Organics

Organic Fertilizer Teas

-----------------------

Welcome to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to continue my new purpose in life.

Growers Mission: Slow down neurodegenerative disease through the processes of growing green medicine. Stop the entire disease from further brain damage through the protocols of oil dosing and Neuro Genesis. 

Purpose: Retrain my brain and exercise my executive functions through journaling.

Diagnosis: Test results are in...but are not the final diagnosis.

Scan results 

"...these findings are worrisome for a frontotemporal neuro degenerative process. The differential include frontal variant Alzheimer's disease. Clinical correlation is needed. (12 page Occupational Therapy Assessment completed Jan 2017) Consider psychostimulants to augment frontal lobe function and cholinesterase inhibitors to augment hippocampal function.”

----------------------------------

Medicinal purposes only :love:

I'm studying and researching everything and anything to do with Cannabis and the healing compounds it takes for brain retraining and adult neuro genesis processes to continue. The reading never stops, learning must happen almost every day.

I am not a Cannabinoid educated Doctor; I am a Cannabinoid educated Patient who has hit the wall with the medical system. I am choosing this path as my way to saving my own life.

No matter what happens, what you learn today will help you understand why our 420 community is CRITICALLY REQUIRED for terminal patients. Because it takes a community to support positive change, as we take risks every day to grow our own medicine.

--------------------------------------
Let's blaze some trails shall we Brainiacs?

:green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:
-----------------------------

Thank you for joining the fight against this terrible disease!
All is welcome here!
Feel free to post your stories if you have experience with ALZ or Brain Trauma.

-------------------------------

First update coming right up.

I'm in first!!! :popcorn:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA First AGAIN this month. Congratulations on winning MOTM!
Thanks..... I'm always inspired when you start a new grow...... Being first isn't as important as just being here.... hope you are getting some rest when you are not on here posting.... :hug:

What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – June 1, 2018

Welcome to the first post of my second sponsored journal courtesy of Seedsman. Check out the lovely graphics...oooooo ahhhhhh. hahahahaha

1. Type: CANDIDA

Week: 2

Days: 8 days

Temp: 25

RH: 41%

Strain: Mostly Indica & Mostly Sativa?

Technique: Coming up

Comments: This is one of my prized possessions that any brain patient could ever want or ever have. And I owe it all to Seedsman, and the kindness of their team.

2: Type: CBD OG Kush Auto

Week: 2

Days: 8 days

Temp: 25

RH: 41%

Strain: Mostly Indica & Mostly Sativa?
 50/50

Technique: Coming up

Comments: It is my hope to continue to grow autos in order to make up for the down time, I’m really low on meds right now, but I have plenty of oil.

* WE ARE GROOVIN'!

Page 1?

Edit: I'm sure hoping you get that sativa dom pheno of that Candida. :bongrip:

*Me too, I could use the quantity right about now. Hey @MagicJim did you ever grow Candida? BTW, I'm so delighted you drove over to my new journal, I need someone to read the oven temperature for me. HAHAHAHAHA :thanks:

Hi nevermind my question you answered it as soon as I started reading....guess I'll jump in as I have already gained knowledge on the first post nice job!
:peace:

*:welcome: @Lowded118 - The gang is here, just pull up a bean bag chair, there is food, bevvy's and OIL, tons of it, help yourself there. You are welcome to ask questions or give advice anytime. :circle-of-love:

I would not miss it.
A great start indeed.

Cheers friend.

* @Ditchweed242 - I was just coming to get you my friend, my new home is your new home, poetry, long hair and slammin' T's welcome here. hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom