Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Hi LadyGaea, it's great to catch up with you all again.:)
I'm trying to get more time on the journals with our 420 family, slowly making progress.
Huge :green_heart: &:hug:
Take all the time you need for yourself and family my dear! I am glad you are making progress! :hug:

Hi LadyGaea, it's great to catch up with you all again.:)
I'm trying to get more time on the journals with our 420 family, slowly making progress.
Huge :green_heart: &:hug:

*You always have an open door to walk through here, how is your brain stuff going?

Variety is the spice.

*Isn't it though, I dare to be different because it's who I am, just like my seeds, I'm a wild card sometimes. hahahaha

Take all the time you need for yourself and family my dear! I am glad you are making progress! :hug:

*Your wee ones come first Ninja, LadyG and I are holding it down.

Forever and always!

*I didn't realize what the point was before, but it's everything in terms of saving money, time and effort in the end. I still have tough times with auto's but it makes me want to find one special for me...even moreso.

-----------------------------

Hiiiii Soul Tribe, I'm working hard in the background getting ready for inspection so I may not be online as much as I want but as soon as this intrusion on my privacy is over with, I will resume with the ladies I still have. I love that you guys are here when I'm gone because it's like someone is keeping my house warm and inviting for me. I do appreciate the perpetual BBQ here that PW has going for me, that guy can COOK! hahahahaha I can probably get one more big update in before I have to get bizzy wid tings.

My plants have picked up the pace and there is drastic growth. I tell yah, if you guys can pick up that Peyote Critical from Barney's Farm - Limited Edition, then you will be in for a real treat, mmmm smells so good already, her leaves are plump yet defined as sexy long lady fingers for days, yet she's technically just a girl in age. You always gotta ask the age FIRST, because they look older than their REAL age. hahahaha Yah I was one of those girls, full teenager grown by the age of 10. YIKES!

Sorry brain ramble there...:rolleyes:

Will be taking pics tonight of the girls. Got tons of cleaning and sorting done last night with the hubby, more than I thought we could. I think I may be ahead of the game providing I can keep the migraine's at bay.

I'll be counting the days when it's all over. :)

I hope you guys are having a great day, I know I am, random acts of kindness make me all giddy inside. I love GIVING!

Will be taking pics tonight of the girls. Got tons of cleaning and sorting done last night with the hubby, more than I thought we could. I think I may be ahead of the game providing I can keep the migraine's at bay.

I hope you guys are having a great day, I know I am, random acts of kindness make me all giddy inside. I love GIVING!
Cant remember where or what i heard it on or if im even saying it right. The way to make the world a better place is one act of random kindness.

Cant remember where or what i heard it on or if im even saying it right. The way to make the world a better place is one act of random kindness.

* Awwww, sweet, If we can support each other through this brutal world, there is hope for us yet.

It was Evan Almighty!.
Is it wrong that i think Morgan Freeman is actually God playing a cosmic joke by playing himself lol.

*HAHAHAHAHA

No wonder what it is so dope ✊

*I have to admit it's great seeing my design work around the forum, makes me feel like a homegirl.

Yeah it s been awhile since I have done something incredible for someone soon one day I hope to help again .

Always a great feeling ✊

Ps nice harvest lady G your journal is so easy going I love it .

Glad to here your up and about ms. Grow. Looking forward to the pics. Take care

*Always love to see you around these parts, pics coming tomorrow most likely. The day got away from me again. hahahaha

Yeah it s been awhile since I have done something incredible for someone soon one day I hope to help again .

Always a great feeling ✊

Ps nice harvest lady G your journal is so easy going I love it .

* Just do right by yourself and the rest will follow. Save your money honey, grow green and spoil yourself with oil.

* Thanks for the kudo's, I'm really happy about this vitamin weed happening. Harvests are such a positive time for me, and everybody.

Random acts of giddiness are cool too

Back
Top Bottom