Lady Gaea's 1st CBD Medical Grow Journal - 2017

Hi Stavman! It does unfortunately. That's why I had to take her out. If you don't have a laptop, it stinks. It does not work with a tablet or iPad either. When I can afford something better, I will get one that can be used without being hooked up. My husband wants a GoPro and he said it has a macro. I may just have to get him that for his birthday! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha! I wonder if they make 20 foot USB extensions. My mac is quite a ways from my tent. I will have to check it out. You girls look great! I took a peak! I am already looking forward to my next grow. I am hoping that HarleSin seeds will come back in stock. I have some Critical Mass I want to try too. Enjoy!

Hey Colesdad! I will take some more pics tomorrow and post. Wow! What an aroma! My husband wrinkled his nose and the cats wanted to nibble. Doubt I will have much of a yield since I started 12/12 when they were small. I will have enough medicine to get me through my next grow, though. Fewer plants, bigger pots, and training should give me a better yield next round. It will be warmer too. I really was curious to see them grow naturally too. It's been a blast. My sister has been coming over to watch the progress. It's been fun for all :cheer:

Excellent! Thanks Stavman! Good thing I have Amazon Prime. I've been keeping them busy with my new hobby!

Time for to bring the girls out for a photo shoot! I left Miss Mango Haze in the tent. She is wrapped up tight! My girls are small but I think I raised them well enough! Not bad for a first attempt
Therapy
TherapyB.jpg

Therapy
TherapyA.jpg

Therapy
THERAPY.jpg

CBD OG Kush
OGKushA.jpg

CBD OG Kush
OGKushB.jpg

CBD OG KUsh
OGKushTrichomes.jpg

Today was harvest day. I am exhausted and the kitchen is a mess. I am sitting for a spell to gather the strength to clean up. My health the last 2 weeks has sucked. Off the old med and am relying on the new med to control my F*_% up immune system. Hopefully this CBD grow will help fill in the gaps where conventional medicine fails. Today is a bit of a downer :(. The girls looked a little sickly in the end due to the flush. Next time I will do fewer plants and do a bit of training. This grow was fun! The harvesting and trimming was a bit of a bear. It was like washing a family of skunks for hours! Husband had to leave for a bit :D My yield was so-so. I learned loads! Thanks to all for checking in and giving pointers. I will take some bud pictures when they dry. My next grow will be awesome! Already looking forward!Peace! Happy be-lated 420 day yall!:Namaste:

Well it's almost time to close this journal. My dried buds are now in jars. I still need to report back on how my lovely plants are treating my ailments, as this was foremost a medical grow. I learned quite a bit. My buds ended up light a fluffy instead of nice dense nugs. I have about 3 ounces in all, so not great. They are nice an sticky though. Things I have learned that will help on the next grow based on the results I achieved.

1. Monitor the humidity and temperature (I now have the means to do so).
2. Up the nutrients during the flower stage. I was a bit scared to give them food. I was a bit stingy
3. Have two fans going, bottom and top to get more airflow in the tent.
4. Do some LST to create more bud sites and maximize the tent
5. Keep up with removing excess fan leaves.
6. Less plants, bigger pots
7. Never give up. Everything in life is a learning experience:blushsmile:

IMG_192541.jpg
IMG_192434.jpg
IMG_192330.jpg
IMG_192928.JPG

Please let me know how they are LadyG

Im doing some CBD strains myself... think I have 4 running now..Missmatched cbd/thc ratio... and have 4 more in seeds that landed yesterday.. to 1/20 CBD and 2 are like 1/5 CBD

Really interested how they turned out

Good luck Hun

Stav

I hate typing a response only to press the wrong key and lose it! lol:laughtwo: I sure will let you know Stavman! Therapy was the most pungent, CBD Mango Haze had the most complex scent. Fruity and peppery. The CBD OG Kush had the nicest and fattest buds. My next grow I will do some LST to build up the yield and make it more interesting. I ordered some HarleSin. I am a bit nervous. I ordered it from The Dank Team and found some bad reviews on them after I ordered it. They were the only place that had them in stock. Fingers crossed! I am going to do HarleSin, CBD Crew's Critical Mass, and whatever of the three that I just grew that I liked the best. Your grow looks awesome! You are an inspiration!
:thanks:

Great job Lady. It is so much fun growing, it sounds like you found some areas of your growing style that you can improve upon. I think that's awesome! Best of luck on the next run, post on this thread again with a link when you start a new journal. :goodjob:

Great job Lady. It is so much fun growing, it sounds like you found some areas of your growing style that you can improve upon. I think that's awesome! Best of luck on the next run, post on this thread again with a link when you start a new journal. :goodjob:

Will do my friend! It is a blast growing I have to say! I am totally hooked! It's empowering to take one's health in hand. I am determined to heal myself and then help others. Thanks for coming along for the ride. I will let you know how these strains worked out for me. I'll drop you a line when I start the next grow. I am thinking 2 weeks and I'm in it to win it! Cheers!

Well...it's time to close the grow journal. It was short, but sweet! I really got to know the whole plant and not something that came in a jar or a vial! And what a plant it is! Truly a beautiful plant to behold throughout the growing cycle. I met some cool people here. Found a few broken...yet still functional people like myself!:blushsmile: Loads of people willing to help without judgement, and those that want to help ease the pains of others, often while suffering with the same pains themselves <3 These plants are vulnerable, hardy, resilient, powerful, and healing. Much like us. So here is my end result after drying and curing.

CBD Therapy - I didn't feel anything for 3 minutes. I started to wonder if it was going to do anything at all, then I started to notice my shoulders relaxing and my body unclenching. I felt a minor uplifting tingly but not really a buzz. Fresh green taste. Tropical fruit undertones when you get past the acrid scent. Will be interesting to see the longer term use results. Nice. I definitely like for the day when I need to get stuff done.

CBD OG Kush - 2 minutes in I had a nice clear energy that prompted me to buzz about mindlessly getting some stuff done...then a sit down with a nice mellow coasting light relaxed buzz. Hmmmm. The scent was like a fruity curry. Smooth smoke. I like it. Divine sleep later.

CBD Mango Haze - I definitely understand the mango in the name. Spicy fruits. Also smooth. Hit me like a ton of relaxment shot out of a cannon at once. I have to be careful and use this for bed time. I become the plant. :D Good pain reliever too.

I have used all three this week and find myself awake and more rested during the day. Time will tell!

Thanks everyone! This was a blast! My next journal is only days away! :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Great journal, i learned a lot about cbd therapy. Best of luck on your next grow. Be sure to post again in the journal, with a link, to your next one do that the current followers can check it out!

Back
Top Bottom