Lady Gaea's CBD Soil Grow #2: Time For Some Magic

I like big buds and I cannot lie!!

Here's my scandal...Lady Gaea's Ladies all grown up! Therapy, HarleSin, & CBD Crital Mass! :circle-of-love:
IMG_007084.JPG
IMG_006699.JPG
IMG_006397.JPG

Those are some beautiful buds!

I like big buds and I cannot lie!!

Here's my scandal...Lady Gaea's Ladies all grown up! Therapy, HarleSin, & CBD Crital Mass! :circle-of-love:
IMG_007084.JPG
IMG_006699.JPG
IMG_006397.JPG
Some sexy bitches Girl.

Thanks Chappy! She is looking pretty rough right now. She is outgrowing the tent and has some light burn and she is nearing the end of photo. I'm not doing much to intervene at this point but some slight bending to move her from the light and letting her buds mature a bit more before harvest. The others are fairing a bit better. Therapy is an interesting bird. She hates to be relocated. I gave one to a friend and she promptly died from the relocation. She hates to go dry to the point of drooping and she told me, "Pay attention Dumbass!" when I let it happen. She sticks it out though. I think with some considerate attention, she can be a good producer. She does well with training, so she has a lot of potential. She is a true Diva! She is a bit high maintenance but a truly Royal and loyal gal. :D She is a class act and so damn pretty!

Harvest weekend. It is a bit early. I wanted them to go another week, but needs must! We rent and they are going to rewire the apartment, so I gotta harvest and break down the tent. It will give me a chance to make some changes to my fans, scrubber, and tubing so I can raise my lights higher for the next grow. Not to mention I will get a safer apartment than by replacing the outdated electrical system. I have some fat juicy buds and have some left over from my last grow :). The harvest makes me sad a bit. It's a lot of work, the girls always look rough at the end, and it always smells like the time my dog got sprayed by a skunk....lol

Well congrats on the harvest...and the new wiring .......safer is always a good thing
Thanks Scorpio! I will take some pics. I need to order some more Bovida packs an get some more mason jars. Have some Maui Waui to try for old times sake! :D i also have some fun Freebies from Seedsman. Those will be my New Year crop! Growing keeps me sane.

Thanks Scorpio! I will take some pics. I need to order some more Bovida packs an get some more mason jars. Have some Maui Waui to try for old times sake! :D i also have some fun Freebies from Seedsman. Those will be my New Year crop! Growing keeps me sane.
I hear ya...it seems I have 9 new starts going....lol

Kilamanjaro
Skunk#1
Dark Devil
Candida
Dinochem
Malawi

Lol

But keeps me kinda sane.... kinda....lol

Really curious to hear about how you like smoking on the CBD Therapy. I just tucked into mine over the past few days while it is curing. It has a really nice fruity sweet aroma. Almost a hint of orange in there. I really found it relaxing and a fairly heavy body stone. The trichomes where very thick and the one I am smoking on seems to be much more weighted to CBD than THC based on the effects. I would say that my two plants produced about 8oz of high quality flowers. 2.5oz for smoking and 5.5 oz for edibles and extracts. Wish I had used some silver spray to collect some seeds!

Wow! It's been a month since my last post here. Sorry! Another terrible RA flare. I have pics on one of my devices of the harvest. I will post soon. It was a small harvest this time. About 4 oz of flower. Oh MY! Do I LOVE love love love love... HarleSin. Sweet dreams and pain free for 5 hours at a clip and no "munchies" like I get with my Mango Haze. CBD Crew Therapy for day use, and HarleSin by night! It is getting me through my "traditional" medicine's "point and stab" method which is failing. My RA medicine is no longer effective. I went off of it for my shoulder surgery and ....well...traditional medicine just can't compete! I am benefitting from my own medicine far more than my Dr. prescribed crap! Peace everyone!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Wow! It's been a month since my last post here. Sorry! Another terrible RA flare. I have pics on one of my devices of the harvest. I will post soon. It was a small harvest this time. About 4 oz of flower. Oh MY! Do I LOVE love love love love... HarleSin. Sweet dreams and pain free for 5 hours at a clip and no "munchies" like I get with my Mango Haze. CBD Crew Therapy for day use, and HarleSin by night! It is getting me through my "traditional" medicine's "point and stab" method which is failing. My RA medicine is no longer effective. I went off of it for my shoulder surgery and ....well...traditional medicine just can't compete! I am benefitting from my own medicine far more than my Dr. prescribed crap! Peace everyone!
Lady G, do you still enjoy the CBD therapy for day use? Do you smoke it or take it in pill form? If you don't mind give me a rundown on what it does for you and how you take it and when you take it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom