Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was curious about. I will give you rep for that. Good find

I would Rig a box somewhere on the exhaust line (making sure your exhaust does not leak back to your intake) as long as the air you exhaust is going outside or something because even if that air made it back it will be so diluted there's no risk.

Make layers in the box with plywood, I'll post a pic instead of confusing everyone with words lol I had a friend run this setup with really good effect, only prob is make sure you have some extra gel and that the gel you have in there is working.
Smell_Box.png

We used weather striping (for like a front door) and screwed his box together leaving bowls on both levels with half the gel he uses in each, This prevents this initial problem we ran into which was air was passing by so fast that there was still an oder problem 2/3 of the way through Flower. We also used hinges for the top portion of the box so its but a few screws to open up.

Personally I've always turned to Charcoal scrubbers, I don't have to worry about smell or if its gonna kick the can on me half way through, they are nice to have and in the grand scheme of buying things is a fairly cheap addition to my grow room and I can't afford to have a smelly mistake happen while I'm gone.

Sorry bout the crappy picture, Here's hoping you get it figured out! things really look great in here lady V:goodjob:

I do have more stuff to post but I picked up this really cool gadget It is called a Bucket Head. It snaps on to any 5 gal bucket and sucks water. I have been thinking how I was going to do my flush and I knew that my shampooer was going to be a bugger. It was only 21.00 at Home Depot and cheaper than a shop vac. Watering is a bugger anyway. I forgot to take shots of the dough nut screens I got up under the plants for air circulation.

bucket_Head_B.jpg

Bucket_Head_T.jpg

I will be trying this thing out tomorrow so I report how well it works. :)

I just hope it works :) I have been reading in your journal and when I get my mess straitened out I REALLY want to try making my own feminized seeds.

I plan on it :) I am still hunting and looking at seeds and feeling my way around about what is not around and what is difficult to find for my own issues. When I find what works I totally want to give it a shot. :high-five: I just got the perfect device for small scale breading, seeds or cloning. Photos of that in journal two next week :)

I have been experiencing a growing issue with what do I do ????? Not to long ago I had received a letter in the mail stating that we were being put onto a month to month rental agreement and our yearly agreement is now void. I had told my husband the house is going up for sale. Yep, just got the letter stating that the real-estate agent wants full access to our unit with a 24 hour notice in advance. I am not doing anything wrong and I am legal to grow but the rental company does not know that I have a card. My cortisol is through the roof and I think that my frontal lob is shutting down. So, now I feel like I am stuck on stupid.

I'm not scraping the grow!!! I am trying to figure out how to control the smell. I noticed when my humidity goes up my carbon can does not work so well. Either, the rental company will be open-minded or my rental history is going to be shot to crap. I can't move until July. Any input on smell would greatly help. Thank you :green_heart:

Dam Lady V., I feel for you. Maybe you could upgrade your carbon filter. There are some good, better and best filters you could buy but of course you pay more. It's gonna suck to have to pack up before harvest. Wish I could be more help. I'm here in spirit though. Good luck.

Yes go buy yourself ona gel. It isnt to expensive lasts awhile and gets rid of any smoke or marijuana smell but dont put it right in your grow room or the adjacent room or it will suck the smell right out of your plants and when you go to smoke it will taste like ona gel. Try the gel. How can they just cancel a rental agreement? You certainly cant cancel on them so how do they have the ability to to that to you? The realtor is just being a pest. How is the realtor able to give you any notice at all no matter the timeframe isnt that person only allowed in on your own accord?

Back
Top Bottom