LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

So I wanted to post my portobello recipe but it came out really greasy. I'm going to tweak it some more and try it again a couple of ways. I am going to try a baked coated version and I am going to try a different coating recipe. I really love portobello mushrooms. They are like chicken! You can cook them a million ways and never get bored! You can make mini pizzas with them, marinate them in teriyaki sauce and grill them, sauté them with marsala wine and garlic and serve over pasta....Oooooo...stuffed with crabmeat mixed with a little cream cheese, scallions, and topped with garlic butter bread crumbs...:( Now I am sad...I have no mushrooms:rolleyes: @MaddHacker had a yummy one with blue cheese and crumbs! :drool:I'm hungry.

Now you've made me hungry. I'm going to grill a couple chicken legs with mustard sauce. But, I'll be waiting for your mushroom recipe. Oh, btw, I like greasy, lol.

Now you've made me hungry. I'm going to grill a couple chicken legs with mustard sauce. But, I'll be waiting for your mushroom recipe. Oh, btw, I like greasy, lol.
Haha! Yeah...I ate them any way! They were crisp enough outside and really juicy inside. Dipped in marinara they were good, but not perfect. I think I'll try grape seed oil. It has a higher smoke point. I really want to get an air fryer at some point.

Mustard chicken sounds awesome too! I settled for a quick bowl of pasta with leftover chicken parm. :laugh: I'll get creative over the weekend!

Just waiting for the new kids to pop. I dropped 3 Maui Wowie regulars and 1 of the Mau Waui fems last night. Kicking myself for not doing it earlier. I kept meaning to and things kept popping up. Now I keep looking at them like an expectant mother :rofl: I'm hoping for a boy and a girl on the regulars.

Ok..while I'm waiting on my buds to cure, here is a recipe that is simple, sweet, and healthier than reaching for a candy bar! I make these for Hubby to take on his 4 hour torture rides with his "Cycling Wife". I don't actually pay her for taking my husband out for a brutal beating...but these give him carbs, minerals, and potassium to keep up with her ...10 years older than him and a triathlete! :eek: !! He says he doesn't "bonk"on his ride with these. One COULD mix a little cannabis oil into the mix and roll these little nibblies in melted dark chocolate... if one was so inclined! A healthy sweet cannabis treat! :cool: Mmmmm...

25 Medjool dates pitted and chopped, about 1 pound.
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of granola, yours or store bought
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
Melted chocolate to coat if desired.

This recipe makes 32 truffle sized sweet treats. Add some cannabis oil to your batch in the dose you want per serving. Be sure to mix it well!

Chop your dates and run them through a food processor until a paste is formed . Run your granola through the food processor until it is reduced to coarse crumbs.

Mix in the chopped dates, granola, peanut butter, cocoa, hemp seed, vanilla, and salt in a food processor.
Mix until all of your ingredients form a solid mass. Mix in the chocolate chips. Form into balls. They keep well in the freezer. Dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate for a desert!
YES! Love your recipes, LG. Congrats on the journal win!!

How's the smell profile on the SLH coming along? I love it about 30 days post cure... In fact, I might just have to go visit some now..:reading420magazine::passitleft:

YES! Love your recipes, LG. Congrats on the journal win!!

How's the smell profile on the SLH coming along? I love it about 30 days post cure... In fact, I might just have to go visit some now..:reading420magazine::passitleft:

Thanks Stoney! I honestly can't smell a darn thing right now. My allergies are BAD! Good to know on the cure time. Once we get some good rains my sinuses will clear. lol! It was a nice plant to grow for sure.

Thanks Stoney! I honestly can't smell a darn thing right now. My allergies are BAD! Good to know on the cure time. Once we get some good rains my sinuses will clear. lol! It was a nice plant to grow for sure.
Try to find some local honey, like from a hive within a 30 mile radius. Eat a spoonful a day and it should take care of those allergies. I used to suffer with horrible allergies until someone suggested that to me, I've been allergy free for about 10 years now but I can tell if I get lax, they come right back.

Try to find some local honey, like from a hive within a 30 mile radius. Eat a spoonful a day and it should take care of those allergies. I used to suffer with horrible allergies until someone suggested that to me, I've been allergy free for about 10 years now but I can tell if I get lax, they come right back.
You know I forgot about that! You are right! I have it in the pantry too. I also use Manuka Honey in the winter time to prevent and treat colds. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. Lol. Thanks Neiko!

Happy Friday LG2! :battingeyelashes: Waiting on my new girls to wake up! Drawing up plans for my new stealth cabinet this weekend. Need to order my wood, stain, varnish, and nails. :slide: I need some vents too. Gonna be fun!

We have lift off! Day 2 from drop on all four! These kids are really ready! I see a speck of a tail just at the surface! Tomorrow we will welcome these kids into the world!:slide::slide::yahoo: Time for a new journal I think...:surf:

Great mornin to ya Lady. Just cruisin thru,..getting all cought up ...well, sort of. Sooo behind in my subs....bahhh!
Enjoy your weekend woman...cheers eh!:passitleft:
Thanks for dropping by my friend! Yup. I am behind too! Have a great day!:rollit:

Guess this one is done, and already subbed on the other... Green day my friend, I will Pm ya later this week ok... Feeling a little beat down right now... Green day.. and to all.....
Hiya MH! Yeah! Winding down. Want to sample the goods and report back still. Have great day! Hope you feel better!

Ok. Here is a preliminary smoke report on the tangielope. It needs a bit longer before it is fully cured yet. The taste will develop more with time I'm sure. It's been about 10 days in jars now.

I was hit with a lime flavor first...but the exhale was a mushroomy (not the psychedelic kind) unsweetened cocoa finish. It's really the best I can come up with for a flavor profile. Weird...starts off sharp and ends with a more rounded and earthy taste. You don't get a sense of that chocolate until the end. I hope that comes out more with further curing.

I took 2 hits and it hit me quickly & nicely. It's a very tingly head high that sparked my overtired mind into life. It was on the verge of being edgy, but not in a anxious way. Like your mind was successfully working on multiple equations at the same time. I tried it last night and again tonight to confirm my adequate description.

After about 10 minutes of focusing intently on my recipe files...I became quite mellow and relaxed with the activity . A bit hungry as well! lol.... Probably not the best idea to work on my recipe files while smoking. :battingeyelashes: I can use this to my advantage. It's a good creativity booster!

I like it! :thumb: Tomorrow I try the super lemon haze!

Back
Top Bottom