LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Great smoke report and food recommendations!
Thanks! It's def has a nice layered flavor profile! Even though it was a Sativa I slept well after vaping quite a bit of it!

Congrats on a successful harvest!
Thanks Penny! My best grow yet! Many thanks to all of my friends here that freely give their knowledge and expertise !:thanks:

Nice report LadyG. You’ve taken things to a whole new level here with the introduction of food and beverage pairings with different cannabis. Simply outstanding :love::yummy:

Nothing better than getting fairly ripped, turning up the music and.. cleaning :rofl:

Thanks for a great journ(ey)al
:thumb:
Thanks Miss Amy! Cannabis strains have incredible flavor profiles that are unique to them and can be influenced by how we grow them and what we feed them. This is why I love Doc's Kit. It allows the plants flavors to stand out without detracting to it's profile!

Food, cannabis, and wine were meant to be enjoyed together. Haha! Gets all the senses going at once!:drool:

Nice report, I figured you'd like the tangielope the best. I'd recommend Clementine from Crockett if you like the Tangielope, it's another friendly sativa, very happy and you can get things done. Great grow, I'll tune in for the next one.
Thanks Niko! I'll check Clementine out! Yup! This one surely is a favorite! Cheers!

Great job LadyG...wat Amy said too....about the food stuff.We all love food around here...so...nice work woman!
Thanks Duggs! Cannabis and food! The finer things of life! Enjoy the day my friend! It's Friday!:thumb:

See ya when I see ya then Sis... Enjoy the herb and the week end... Back to work the strike is officially over... LMAO... At least for me, its like " get your ass to work today man, Dig..." ... Oh well, at least I only work enough for two jobs, at only one job site YEAH... WEED... bahhhhh humbug.... Coffee yep, coffee....
Haaaaaaaaaappy Friday! MH! :yahoo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom