Lambs Breath Autoflower

THC Onlyfans

Starting a journal for myself to keep track of the grow.
Will be focusing on watering quantity and frequency and closely monitoring wet/dry cycle.

Promix hp
30% perlite
Mega crop only
3 gallon pot start to finish

Broke soil last night so will consider today day 1. Will most likely be spraying once at night and once in morning.

Taking a lot of what I've learned from 420mag and applying it....Hope this to be my breakout grow.

:lot-o-toke::Rasta::blunt::ganjamon::yummy::passitleft::Namaste:

Attachments

• 20200105_102731.jpg
    20200105_102731.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 380
  • 20200106_184939.jpg
    20200106_184939.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 391
  • 20200105_105921.jpg
    20200105_105921.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 403
  • 20200103_233926.jpg
    20200103_233926.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 413
Cool grow, but that sprout on the right is growing upside down-
you might want to turn it over and bury that taproot & it might be ok.
Maybe plant a little deeper next time-gives it a little time to get oriented before it pops outa the soil...

Cool grow, but that sprout on the right is growing upside down-
you might want to turn it over and bury that taproot & it might be ok.
Maybe plant a little deeper next time-gives it a little time to get oriented before it pops outa the soil...

The tap root did a 360 back towards the seed so I planted it tap root end down. Shes good to go :) popped out and looking healthy so far. Will be introducing mega crop on her in the next couple days at 1gm/gallon

Thanks for joining! Great to have you guys here.

Decided to give the first feeding of MC today at .5gm/g. 400ppm in, my tap water is around 200ppm. Looking great so far. Currently have oneo 1000w led light 190w actual draw running 20/4. Around 11k lux. Mars Hydro TSW2000 should be here in 3-7 days, cant come soon enough.
Grow my precious!
20200110_070137.jpg

Subscribed: I'm also at about your experience level, MC and pro-mix.

Have a auto 9 days above ground in a solo cup, will transplant in 3-7 days to 3 gallon.
Not sure if I should have just started in the 3 gallon like you did.

I noticed that your watering every day, most recommend waiting for soil to dry between watering.
The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Did a light spray between day 1 and 2 when soil was dry then gave a decent soaking on friday I would say about 3 to 4 inches down in a 4" diameter around stem. Did a light top up today I would say an inch down with .5g/gallon.

Next watering i will soak them good - this is one of the cons with starting in 3 gallon pot as I cannot soak the whole thing. I just didnt want to pot up as my current autos suffered a bit in growth from this. I know this can be done without too much stress on them but I dont quite have the experience to do this yet.

Did a light spray between day 1 and 2 when soil was dry then gave a decent soaking on friday I would say about 3 to 4 inches down in a 4" diameter around stem. Did a light top up today I would say an inch down with .5g/gallon.

Next watering i will soak them good - this is one of the cons with starting in 3 gallon pot as I cannot soak the whole thing. I just didnt want to pot up as my current autos suffered a bit in growth from this. I know this can be done without too much stress on them but I dont quite have the experience to do this yet.

Yes it will take a two leaf plant a long time to suck a 3 gallon pot dry.

Yeah I'm still figuring out the right amount to feed seedlings in a 3gal pot. I decided to water her down complete today instead...gave the rest of the MC I mixed which was about 500ml...hope this doesnt drown it. Probably wont need to water for a bit now.

I read somewhere someone had soaked the entire 3 gallon pot with run off for their seedling...not sure if that's a good idea but I dont have the balls to do that

I think watering to run off is OK with promix because it drains well and fabric pots because they have evaporation loss more than plastic pots.

Try and not water for longer now and make the roots grow down looking for water. Lift the pots and don't water until they get light.

Yeah I think I watered a bit too early this time, could have waited another day or two. I'll consider this the first big soak should be good for a while now

Hi, think I'll follow along if you don't mind.

I just harvested a Lambs Breath from CKS about 3 weeks ago! I also grow in Promix HP and use Mega Crop.

Day 92-5.JPG
Day 92-4.JPG

Yield was 59 grams. I planted directly into final pot as you have done and harvested on day 92 after 50 days in flower. I was originally not going to train her at all but ended up doing LST by bending stem and growing sideways to edge of pot.

Good luck with your grow!

Based on those timelines and flowering time I will be travelling in Japan on day 77 for 16 days.... :(....I may have to her down early or on day 100 when I'm back

Back
Top Bottom