Lancashire Farmer Boptang, Bopgun x Tangie, 2019

Yeah, definitely watch that plant for sure. Your friend could be right with the more mature theory, as most those pistils all look dead on the little budlet. Any plant will herm if they flower forever. Obviously that is not the case here, but maybe that little bud is a warning shot of what could come.
Its quite crazy with how much further ahead the budlets are. I'd even say the phenos of the plants showing the mutations are a solid week maybe 10 days ahead.
Il get a few shots of them later. They look near enough ripe.

Couple of nug shots, there starting to swell up nicely :ganjamon:.
IMG_20191201_034011.jpg

IMG_20191201_034006.jpg
IMG_20191201_034022.jpg
IMG_20191201_033943.jpg

Day 51
Think I need a new filter, these girls stink :rofl:

Starting to see some bigger expressions in the phenos in regards to structure and smell. Both have a pungent tropical smell, first one has more of a orange tang with it while the second has a musky back note. Both are starting to get solid.

Not long to go now :nervous-guy:
:passitleft:
Lf

Day 60.
Had a terribly busy week and it's looking like it's going to get worse running up to Christmas. Its times like this I'm happy I grow in soil and have that bit of leeway in regards to ph/ dry days etc :D.
Going to be taking them down on the weekend (thinking Sunday so will be day 67).
Defoiliated all the large leaves this morning to ease up the trim job.

IMG_20191206_180052.jpg

IMG_20191202_165848.jpg

IMG_20191202_164529.jpg

IMG_20191202_164520.jpg

@Kitchenhawk il get some good pics up this week :thumb:

Thanks for following :lot-o-toke:.
I'm excited for these now :yahoo:. :passitleft:
Lf

Tried taking a close up last night to show devolpment, didn't work to well:laugh:.... Not the best photo but just seen there's a little friend ( a californicus mite) stuck up on some of the thrichromes. (end of the top leaf).
Its the little things like this that really interest me, will be getting some good micro shots of this this week
IMG_20191206_181630.jpg

Looking great mate! :bongrip: I get slammed pretty hard at the holidays also.....I can smell them from here. :theband:
They really do stink, put a extra 6 inch filter and fan recirculating in the room (so that's a 6 and 8 inch for 10 plants) to try and mitigate the smell. Working well till I open the door.
I'm lucky I have nice neibours :laugh:

Tried taking a close up last night to show devolpment, didn't work to well:laugh:.... Not the best photo but just seen there's a little friend ( a californicus mite) stuck up on some of the thrichromes. (end of the top leaf).
Its the little things like this that really interest me, will be getting some good micro shots of this this week
IMG_20191206_181630.jpg
Caught that little f#$&er

Yeah it's of the petiole of the leaf. I haven't noticed any on the proper buds. (had this happen before from heat stress and generally the nanas popped on the crowns of the buds where it was hottest... This hasn't happened).

Been speaking to a friend and he has a theory that this is due to the budlet being more mature than the rest of the plant and being forced into a bit of rodelization.
Not sure whether to pluck of the remaining budlets of for peace of mind.

Low down inside on the stem?? Clean all those off is what I do unless I want a few S1 seeds.

The male bits down there are usually sterile or not strong enough to make much pollen just enough the budlet will encase the nanner and make a few seeds. I don't worry about that stuff much. Consider that normal really. Been growing many years and see this regularly on different strains.

Nice looking flowers.

Plants are down and hanging.
Things are looking really good, I'm impressed with this cultivar :ganjamon:.

@Kitchenhawk thank you again buddy, you made this possible by breeding these gems :high-five:. Thanks aswell for inviting me over to the mag. I've enjoyed be back on the forums :thumb:.

Got 20+ pics and a few videos to sort and upload. Will catch up with everyone during the week.
Thanks to everyone who's stopped in.
:ganjamon:
Lf.

@Kitchenhawk thank you again buddy, you made this possible by breeding these gems :high-five:. Thanks aswell for inviting me over to the mag. I've enjoyed be back on the forums :thumb:.

Got 20+ pics and a few videos to sort and upload. Will catch up with everyone during the week.
Lf.
Your welcome, and thank you for your support! It is always much appreciated. :thanks:And thanks for coming over to the mag. I have found this is a pretty chill spot with alot of cool people. I look forward to all the harvest pics. I already put 1 of your pics on my IG and it was well recieved. :bravo::high-five:

Lf.
:welldone:

I shouldn't be far behind ya! Got a few weeks left...

Can't wait! That BopTang is something special, for sure! @Kitchenhawk killed it with this one.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom