Land Of Perpetual Chronic

I might have to buy a decent phone one day.
:rofl:
It makes a big difference.
:passitleft:
i am the same , i have an old samsung , been in a mop bucket full of water , was in the toaster , flew of the car roof and went about 8 yards when i braked , still works but impossible to take good pics lol :laugh:
i think one of them fancy large screen phones would last me a day

i am the same , i have an old samsung , been in a mop bucket full of water , was in the toaster , flew of the car roof and went about 8 yards when i braked , still works but impossible to take good pics lol :laugh:
i think one of them fancy large screen phones would last me a day
It’s only an iPhone 7 I use which is quite old considering they’re up to iPhone 12 I think hahaha. I’m all about the weed myself hahaha

Day 59 from switch in the Land of Chronic.... Led tent gelato #33 is ready so chopped her this morning.
she hasn’t been watered for 4 days and is showing roughly 5% amber on top colas. This girl absolutely stinks way more than words can describe and is a pleasure to grow out. Colours, smell and cloudy tri’s is the golden recipe here. A couple pics of tri’s and a top bud branch. I’m back to trimming the big fan leaves off and a few smaller ones, then they’re all upside down in the dark drying room.

Remember to just grow, have fun and then enjoy your product no matter how big or small. :ganjamon:

Looking tasty in here.
I'll be running that BB soon, too. Really looking forward to it, totally new to me.
That Gelato is wicked looking!
:rollit:
Hey Justin, my man cheers for calling into the land of chronic brother. The BB grows really well and has never given me an issue, also the bud structure is very beautiful and chunky which also starts throwing colours out at the end.... but the high is next level and packs one heck of a punch. Have a great day JG :passitleft:

Really nice job on those Gelato #33 colas BC! She sounds a beauty to inhale! :Rasta:
The smell is absolutely hypnotic and then the colours on some colas look lovely / autumn like. Makes my eyes go red red really quick when smoking it and the taste is great. I’ll be happy to have her in jars for selection. Hope the weekends been good brother? Level 3 up Auckland again level two for me

Hey Justin, my man cheers for calling into the land of chronic brother. The BB grows really well and has never given me an issue, also the bud structure is very beautiful and chunky which also starts throwing colours out at the end.... but the high is next level and packs one heck of a punch. Have a great day JG :passitleft:
That's what I'm looking for ;) you know it sounds like my kind of thing.
This Gelato I'm growing is going all fruity smelling and getting chunky on me too, every day looking a little better.
Yours looks like a mind eraser oooh man that frost...

Hope you're having a great weekend as well, BCNZ
You're making it look easy over here!

That's what I'm looking for ;) you know it sounds like my kind of thing.
This Gelato I'm growing is going all fruity smelling and getting chunky on me too, every day looking a little better.
Yours looks like a mind eraser oooh man that frost...

Hope you're having a great weekend as well, BCNZ
You're making it look easy over here!
Awesome brother, I’ll have to pop back over and check out your gelato, mmmm lovely sounding buds.
Cheers for that JG, I really appreciate it and I’m sure we can all say that thanks to 420magazine we’ve all become better growers.
:420:

The Gelato looks like she could make some whoopee!

Great job Bionic. :yummy:

The Gelato looks like she could make some whoopee!

Great job Bionic. :yummy:
Cheers my brother GDB, I tested some scissor hash and instant red eyes hahaha love this stuff. Have a Smokey Sunday

BCNZ...congrats on the harvest, buds look great.
Cheers Cr8, it’s always nice making it to the finish line without any issues, buds are ripe and stinky as ever... have a great day brother and thanks for calling into the land of chronic.

Back
Top Bottom