Land Of Perpetual Chronic

Welcome to the Land of Perpetual Chronic....
This is my 2nd journal here and I'm always enjoying gardening/learning new things along the way...
Feel free to add tips where you see fit.....letsgo...
2 tents: 4x4
2 x 600w hps (waiting delivery on a 400w led light next week as my xmas gift from santa)
4" carbon filters ducted outside..
Environment: Tents in the outside shed.
Clip on oscillating fan on the top canopy and lower fans moving air also.
Nutes: CMX, HeadMasta, KaBloom, Super guano, Mr Overload,.. I'll detail more over the next few weeks.
Rooms sit at 27c lights on and 18c lights off..
Rh 55%-65% lights on/off.

Plants are in soil (tomato mix) 80% / 20% perlite.

Veg Tent:
2 x Godfather og (seed) WSE
3 x Monster Bruce Banner (Clones) Monster Genetics
2 x Gelato #33 (Clones) Advanced Seeds
1 x Chiquita Banana (Clone) WSE
1 x Girl Scout Cookie (Seed) Garden of Green
1 x Kosher Kush (Seed) Garden of Green

All put into 15L containers yesterday...
Godfather og

Chiquita Banana

Gelato #33

Monster Bruce Banner

Heres a pic of a @WeedSeedsExpress critical white bud..

Clones were taken from the girls in the flower room before they went into 12/12 mode.....

Flower room:
Jacinda Gelato #33 is cracking along well and I'm quite impressed with this strain..

Monster Bruce Banner is dense and a beautiful sight to watch grow....
Super impressed with this girl...

Chiquita Banana
Has colas half the length of my arm already.. going to be some long banana looking colas at the finish line...

Gelato #33, Chiquita Banana, Monster Bruce Banner in the flower tent...

The flower tent starts week 5 tomorrow....
Gelato #33 is a 7 week flower time and 9 weeks for the other 2 strains.

Stay stoned! and I hope your garden is green :ganjamon:

:420:

Hey Bionic great stuff! Your buds from the flower room are looking wicked. It'll be really interesting how you rate them all, and I can't wait to watch the vegging girls developed their buds. Be well man.:ganjamon:

Hey Bionic great stuff! Your buds from the flower room are looking wicked. It'll be really interesting how you rate them all, and I can't wait to watch the vegging girls developed their buds. Be well man.:ganjamon:
Hey Stunger, cheers brother... great genetics make a huge difference and yes yes yes i can't wait to taste test these strains... A full smoke report will follow.
Be good to compare our Godfather og plants along the way too..
Stay safe and stoned on that Dynavap :ganjamon:

Hey Stunger, cheers brother... great genetics make a huge difference and yes yes yes i can't wait to taste test these strains... A full smoke report will follow.
Be good to compare our Godfather og plants along the way too..
Stay safe and stoned on that Dynavap :ganjamon:
Cheers man, I'm looking forward to trying out these new strains too. It is so nice to have a grow underway again, altho I regret a little that I didn't get things started earlier, hopefully there's sufficient veg time left to build a suitable base for some buds.:hookah:

Cheers man, I'm looking forward to trying out these new strains too. It is so nice to have a grow underway again, altho I regret a little that I didn't get things started earlier, hopefully there's sufficient veg time left to build a suitable base for some buds.:hookah:
It's good to see you growing too :ganjamon: there's enough time to get some good structures setup but the weather's been pretty awful this week.
Strange start to summer, I tried some of the Amnesia Auto i pulled a few weeks ago and wow that gave me a really nice buzz... also the scissor hash from the Critical white was amazing.
Super clean and tasty with a fantastic body buzz... made my night that much better.

It's good to see you growing too :ganjamon: there's enough time to get some good structures setup but the weather's been pretty awful this week.
Strange start to summer, I tried some of the Amnesia Auto i pulled a few weeks ago and wow that gave me a really nice buzz... also the scissor hash from the Critical white was amazing.
Super clean and tasty with a fantastic body buzz... made my night that much better.
It's quite exciting when you have new strains to test out, always a special feeling. It's great you got a good result with the Amnesia auto and the Critical White. So many special strains out there! It is good to see your new journal too. We must have both felt the calling at the same time! haha.

I can't wait for the Godfather OG to be ready so I can be enjoying the buzz of that. I notice WeedseedsExpress now has Ghost Train Haze (I think originally bred by Rare Dankness) it's 80% Sativa and listed at 30% THC.
Have you grown out and tested any high CBD yet? I am curious what that will deliver on it's own or 50/50 with a THC strain.:rollit:

It's quite exciting when you have new strains to test out, always a special feeling. It's great you got a good result with the Amnesia auto and the Critical White. So many special strains out there! It is good to see your new journal too. We must have both felt the calling at the same time! haha.

I can't wait for the Godfather OG to be ready so I can be enjoying the buzz of that. I notice WeedseedsExpress now has Ghost Train Haze (I think originally bred by Rare Dankness) it's 80% Sativa and listed at 30% THC.
Have you grown out and tested any high CBD yet? I am curious what that will deliver on it's own or 50/50 with a THC strain.:rollit:
Must've been something in the smoke why we started today hehehehe...
Godfather is going to be great in the jar and the vape, Rare Dankness have a tidy op and amazing genetics too.
Re CBD no i havent tested any high cbd, my plan is to grow a high cbd one day and then test different thc/cbd ratios..
Life as a weed tester....

Beautiful work :goodjob: those strains look awesome
Cheers Nutty! such a wonderful plant.
Hope you're keeping well brother? you pulled some really nice buds too...mmmmmm

Nice looking bud :thumb: I'm in!
Hey brother, awesome to have you here and yes I can't wait to sample it...
My Auto Amnesia haze will be dry enough to sample this weekend and I'm looking forward to that smoke out session..

Shot, bro.
Good to see you getting it done! :yummy:
Jacinda sure is pretty :battingeyelashes:
Got my sweet tooth eye on her already hahaha... she's a resin making machine and wow what an enormously delightful smell.
Hope you and the better half are keeping healthy and well brother DD?

Hey @StoneOtter, awesome having you call in man... i can happily say yes that bud is as big as it looks..
Can't wait for it to dry and then test the smoke out,.. I'm thinking the Chiquita Banana and MBB are going to make some big decent buds too.

Back
Top Bottom