Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Here is the reason my plants are bushy.

If she isn't getting to them I try replicate what she does.
For me it is a game changer( often annoying) but almost always positive....

Ladies and gentlemen
I present to you..

My very own ...

WEED ASSASSIN
Nooblet

Love the cat I got 1 of my own but he doesn't think much of my girls, it's the family rabbit that has it in for my plants...lol

Love the cat I got 1 of my own but he doesn't think much of my girls, it's the family rabbit that has it in for my plants...lol
Hah that will do it. :)
She only wants the tips of new leaves. Everywhere she nips seems to grow better. I think a rabbit wouldn't leave much left for you heh.

So yeah it's cool to come back after a few days and see how quickly they are progressing. Some light dusting beginning. Smelling tasty already. Maybe it's because I know what's to come.
Monster Crop first then big lady. Will update with better pics when the sun is shining.

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_161147.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161147.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190307_161159.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161159.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20190307_161212.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161212.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20190307_161218.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161218.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20190307_161225.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161225.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20190307_161336.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161336.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190307_161343.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161343.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20190307_161354.jpg
    IMG_20190307_161354.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 39
Evening mr.Rugged was wondering how the girls were doing just in the nick of time I see.... They certainly starting to build on those tops now. I can't wait to see how the monster trained girl is going to start stacking and she's looking frosty from what I can see....

I was wanting to ask what landraces you have as I was chatting to @Strainyourbrain about landraces as I've smoked a few of them when they were available but never grown any out apart from so called landraces from a cpl untruthful folk ( hate them losers ).
I've been collecting a few true landraces from some genuine contacts I've befriended through social media but have now met since legislation has changed. Got a cpl Afghan Kush, Malawi, Swazi gold and unfortunately a grower who had some original Rooibaard seeds from a cpl buds he was gifted lost them when he was raided by the men in blue last week, a neighbor took offence to the smell of his garden and reported him for dealing I mean really how low can you go.....
Anyway if you are open to trade/barter that would be awsome as mr.StrainyourBrain is gifting me some pondo seeds but if you prefer to hold onto your seeds I don't mind as I know landraces are few and far between these days and keeping the genetics as pure as possible is the name of the game....

Hope you had a blast on holiday.... :snowboating:

Evening mr.Rugged was wondering how the girls were doing just in the nick of time I see.... They certainly starting to build on those tops now. I can't wait to see how the monster trained girl is going to start stacking and she's looking frosty from what I can see....

I was wanting to ask what landraces you have as I was chatting to @Strainyourbrain about landraces as I've smoked a few of them when they were available but never grown any out apart from so called landraces from a cpl untruthful folk ( hate them losers ).
I've been collecting a few true landraces from some genuine contacts I've befriended through social media but have now met since legislation has changed. Got a cpl Afghan Kush, Malawi, Swazi gold and unfortunately a grower who had some original Rooibaard seeds from a cpl buds he was gifted lost them when he was raided by the men in blue last week, a neighbor took offence to the smell of his garden and reported him for dealing I mean really how low can you go.....
Anyway if you are open to trade/barter that would be awsome as mr.StrainyourBrain is gifting me some pondo seeds but if you prefer to hold onto your seeds I don't mind as I know landraces are few and far between these days and keeping the genetics as pure as possible is the name of the game....

Hope you had a blast on holiday.... :snowboating:
Hey man
I have a handful of different strains but not a large quantity of seeds of each. Some are more special sentiment wise which I would not part with.
However in good spirit I am happy to throw some transkei into the kitty.
They were mixed up and collected all over the region so varied (like landraces can be) I'm not sure what's what, I've grown some rooibaart from them as well as transkei green. And a couple I could not identify. Mango smell. Yum.
Off on another spontaneous holiday to swellendam tomorrow so can chat about hooking it up when I get back.
Been suuuuuuuper windy last few days and worse tomorrow.
Balls.

Hi Lerugged. Yip, the girls are looking so good. already starting to fill out a bit on those buds.
I pulled about 100 seeds out of the thousands I have of Pondo for Smeegs. All from one area. so they are not a mix.

Hi Lerugged. Yip, the girls are looking so good. already starting to fill out a bit on those buds.
I pulled about 100 seeds out of the thousands I have of Pondo for Smeegs. All from one area. so they are not a mix.
Awesome. Nice strain too.

Awesome. Nice strain too.

I hope so. these guys just leave all the plants to grow. Then harvest Male and female and sell them off just like that. I was given a shopping packet full to make oil.

Here's how they do it in Pondo land

I hope so. these guys just leave all the plants to grow. Then harvest Male and female and sell them off just like that. I was given a shopping packet full to make oil.

Here's how they do it in Pondo land

Ahhh makes me warm and fuzzy

Hey man
I have a handful of different strains but not a large quantity of seeds of each. Some are more special sentiment wise which I would not part with.
However in good spirit I am happy to throw some transkei into the kitty.
They were mixed up and collected all over the region so varied (like landraces can be) I'm not sure what's what, I've grown some rooibaart from them as well as transkei green. And a couple I could not identify. Mango smell. Yum.
Off on another spontaneous holiday to swellendam tomorrow so can chat about hooking it up when I get back.
Been suuuuuuuper windy last few days and worse tomorrow.
Balls.

Evening mr.Rugged how we doing today brother...

I totally understand about the special ones as I am the same , you got me sold on the mango smell...lol
Thankyou kindly as each little seed helps in the pursuit of learning something new about a plant you would otherwise have never grown... :snowboating::thanks:

You like your sativas if I remeber correctly as the meds spectrum is suited your ailments, a fellow grower was running 4 strains indoor last season ( 100 odd plants ) white widow, Cali O, white rhino and super lemon haze to his demise he missed a male and pollinated his whole crop harvest...

I dropped 30 seeds beginning of January as I wanted to see what would come of that pollination once they start growing, and there's a mix of indica, sativa and hybrids of both but a cpl I pulled cause of the manly bits were super thin sativa leaves which reminded me of rooibaardt...

I'm also playing with autos for the last 6 months as I was so disappointed with the 1st auto I ever grew ( haze2.0 ) from dinafemz , the buds resembled cluster of thin raisin like grapes....lol
So I spent a a cpl months doing a bit of hunting and settled on 2 autos that I could start a breeding project with as I would like to create an auto that is acclimated to our country's weather come summer or winter ( location dependant ).

I spoke to a local breeder @souljahseeds who also breeds with autos and he mentioned a Spanish breeder flashzeeds so after doing some home work I settled on KushvonStitch reg autos and also a pack of dr.Shiva super autos for the project but the super autos can hit 3-5m and i don't have that space yet so I settled on a Kush auto fem from Seedzman. Both parents have same lineage in them which is what I was looking for as suited to our climate. Working on the f1 gen right now as I'm looking for the tallest males whose pollen will be kept for a pollination on a group of the tallest females in the next run of f1s to go down and hopefully that will be my baseline to work from in round 2 if all works out.....Don't know if you want to add to your collection but the more the merrier I say....:rofl:

Having a bit more rain than is to my liking with the girls in flower now, giving them a shake down in the morning if it rained the previous night and damn nothing like 100s of raindrops landing on you..lol

Evening mr.Rugged how we doing today brother...

I totally understand about the special ones as I am the same , you got me sold on the mango smell...lol
Thankyou kindly as each little seed helps in the pursuit of learning something new about a plant you would otherwise have never grown... :snowboating::thanks:

You like your sativas if I remeber correctly as the meds spectrum is suited your ailments, a fellow grower was running 4 strains indoor last season ( 100 odd plants ) white widow, Cali O, white rhino and super lemon haze to his demise he missed a male and pollinated his whole crop harvest...

I dropped 30 seeds beginning of January as I wanted to see what would come of that pollination once they start growing, and there's a mix of indica, sativa and hybrids of both but a cpl I pulled cause of the manly bits were super thin sativa leaves which reminded me of rooibaardt...

I'm also playing with autos for the last 6 months as I was so disappointed with the 1st auto I ever grew ( haze2.0 ) from dinafemz , the buds resembled cluster of thin raisin like grapes....lol
So I spent a a cpl months doing a bit of hunting and settled on 2 autos that I could start a breeding project with as I would like to create an auto that is acclimated to our country's weather come summer or winter ( location dependant ).

I spoke to a local breeder @souljahseeds who also breeds with autos and he mentioned a Spanish breeder flashzeeds so after doing some home work I settled on KushvonStitch reg autos and also a pack of dr.Shiva super autos for the project but the super autos can hit 3-5m and i don't have that space yet so I settled on a Kush auto fem from Seedzman. Both parents have same lineage in them which is what I was looking for as suited to our climate. Working on the f1 gen right now as I'm looking for the tallest males whose pollen will be kept for a pollination on a group of the tallest females in the next run of f1s to go down and hopefully that will be my baseline to work from in round 2 if all works out.....Don't know if you want to add to your collection but the more the merrier I say....:rofl:

Having a bit more rain than is to my liking with the girls in flower now, giving them a shake down in the morning if it rained the previous night and damn nothing like 100s of raindrops landing on you..lol
Hey man
Sounds Interesting. Yeah I like green that makes me high not stoned so mostly stick to pure sativa. Malawi, Durban grown properly are my absolute favorite strains of the many many I've tried. Always happy and open to try many types though hehe.
In Swellendam for a couple night and it's pouring . Not fishing ideal. But it's super cosy so ....
Chat soon.

What's up, @Lerugged! What do you mean by grown properly?
What's happening?

What I mean by grown properly is this:
Although we have some serious land races in Africa the local population is famous for growing great sativa strains really really poorly and it's not uncommon to buy a bit and find it's full of seeds and sticks. The males and females all grow together and as a result are heavily pollinated. If you Had to grow those strains with care and expertise they come out tops in my books.

Hey man
Sounds Interesting. Yeah I like green that makes me high not stoned so mostly stick to pure sativa. Malawi, Durban grown properly are my absolute favorite strains of the many many I've tried. Always happy and open to try many types though hehe.
In Swellendam for a couple night and it's pouring . Not fishing ideal. But it's super cosy so ....
Chat soon.

Morning mr.Rugged it's also been pouring this side, I've had to support my sativa girls in flower as the branches are hanging way low and I'm dreading a snap or 3.....
The Grannys balls and Candyland are the only pure sativas I have at the moment, never smoked candle dy before but expecting good things..

Grannys balls has been crossed a cpl times by the breeder so has quite a mixed lineage but she is very sativa and a very racy smoke that leaves you feeling slightly bewildered, the male used in the original pollination was road kill skunk..

Also noticed yesterday ton my sativa girls as they just staring to bud I've picked up pollen from an outside source as the seed pods are noticeable with the naked eye, but I'll be making oils with the girls mainly for some daytime meds so I'm not worried about as its not a significant amount of seeds luckily....

I must check with my brother and see if he's got any of the granny seeds left to send your way along with a cpl others you may enjoy....

What's up, @Lerugged! What do you mean by grown properly?

Morning mr.Katins I totally agree with mr.Rugged our country is polluted with poorly grown local sativas and the buds are badly seeded and full of stalks, you could end with 15-30 seeds out of a finger length bud off the street..
Your DP girl should develop long sinewy colas and swell nicely a sativa grown well is a thing of beauty, but I don't need to tell you that brother as you are a veritable masseuse when it comes to your girls.... :rofl:

Hi guys. What would be the point of growing Pondo? There are so many good strains out there, I just can't imagine why someone would devote their time to Pondo. I recently flowered a plant from bag seed and it's nice to have something to smoke but not worth the time and effort in my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom