Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Hey all. Super windy day. Couldn't get any clear pics close up. She is looking done flower wise I recon. Not much new growth. Gonna give her a few days.
IMG_20190423_092311.jpg
IMG_20190423_094403.jpg
IMG_20190423_094450.jpg
IMG_20190423_094505.jpg
IMG_20190423_094547.jpg
IMG_20190423_094614.jpg
IMG_20190423_115711.jpg

She's like - symetry..? Never heard of it.. lol
Nice plant there mate. Can you throw in some numbers regarding her size? Looks huge!
Hey Katins
From soil to the highest point is 1.34m and from the widest point to widest point (dai) is 1.44m. Altogether not bad for a plant in a pot I'd say . Lost one of the upper colas to the 65km winds last night. I think she will come down tomorrow or Friday . Have a full day sun today and tomorrow so will see. As PW says getting greasy and I've spotted one or two ambers so I recon its go time. Had a sample off the tester bud/branch in my flower mate and I must say I'm pretty blown away hence the ramble.
Peace

Can’t wait to see what you yield from her.
Me neither. This time I have tried not to have a harvest goal and the main goal was growing the wild lady and seeing how she does and what she likes and doesn't like. Will drop some regs in summer and shoot for some pollen to keep the line going.
The buds are super dense so hopefully that will help bring the yield up as opposed to the more airy sativa buds. The testers have been insanely potent, and super 'clear/clean' which is what I am wanting.

Wow, she's not as big as the photos show her.. haha good to know, actually. I am working on a slightly (well almost 3 times :) ) bigger grow cabinet and maybe I can grow the single seed that I see developed on one of my buds there, and expect a decent yield :)
Glad you liked the tester. I am so hopefull mine will be a pleasant surprise as well :)
And like PW said, I'm dying to know those numbers of yours when dried :)

Wow, she's not as big as the photos show her.. haha good to know, actually. I am working on a slightly (well almost 3 times :) ) bigger grow cabinet and maybe I can grow the single seed that I see developed on one of my buds there, and expect a decent yield :)
Glad you liked the tester. I am so hopefull mine will be a pleasant surprise as well :)
And like PW said, I'm dying to know those numbers of yours when dried :)
I'll update with a wet weight tomorrow after chop. Hoping yours is a goodie. The smell you describe is pretty spot on for some Durban. The mc had that.

Evening brother, she is looking beautiful as ever and ready for the chop! She will take you a full day to cut and a couple days to trim down im sure.. i hope you'll have some helping hands :laughtwo:
It's a great feeling being satisfied with your tester knowing it will only get so much better with some time in a jar. :bravo:
You can be proud you've grown a real beast. Looking forward to harvest pics and final weights, well done! :Namaste:

Awesome job lerugged! Can’t wait to see how much you get off of her.....and for the samples you’re sending us all!:headbanger:
Gotta try right! Lol
Aw gee, lerugged promised samples for us all?? What a guy!

So just a quick one. Buds are hanging washed in a nice cool dark area with a fan circulating some air until the wash wetness is gone and then is only on for an hour twice a day for the next week. Buds are dense. The finger hash is devastating. :)
Wet weight after trim before wash comes in at 1.56kg.
I'm usually spot on with 20 % dry. So happy days. Will follow with pics need to do life, can't sit and trim weed an entire day. Peace

Back
Top Bottom