Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Who knew you could grow a plant in a bowl of baked beans?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though. I would think the different medium would definitely play a role in the coloration of the clone. I could be wrong. But sounds like a possibility to me.

Awesome @Lerruged . That mother certainly had some nice bud. Is it normal to have so many red/orange hairs?
Clones look lekker as well. Reminds me of my straight up supposedly Blueberry Kush which isn't a clone

Awesome @Lerruged . That mother certainly had some nice bud. Is it normal to have so many red/orange hairs?
Clones look lekker as well. Reminds me of my straight up supposedly Blueberry Kush which isn't a clone
Hey man . Yeah She is usually pretty hairy. She came out exactly as expected. Always a fat pile of dried pistils at the bottom of my jars. Not sure if Its a desirable trait or not to others but doesn't make much difference to me . So I had a look at the roots of the mc and I realised I had made a rookie mistake when potting her up. I didn't loosen the roots that were wrapped around the smaller pot properly or enough or at all really and they are still months later coiled up with a few that managed to the new dirt. So that explaines in part why she yielded so low. Won't be making that mistake again . Roots are only taking up about a third of the space :(

Super super rookie error and I think it cost me big time

Attachments

• IMG_20190429_135112.jpg
    IMG_20190429_135112.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20190429_135107.jpg
    IMG_20190429_135107.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20190429_135059.jpg
    IMG_20190429_135059.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20190429_135055.jpg
    IMG_20190429_135055.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 77
I have always scored the roots at transplant. I use a clean razor and score about an 1/8" deep at 90 degrees (so 4 places). My 1 gallon root balls will fill a 10 gallon pot in about 2 weeks.
It's frustrating because I know better. Won't forget after this. Haha

No I'm close, another row of houses behind me looks onto B. I'm in a parallel road M.
Knock on my door sometime and come have some veggie soup if you feel like it :) 4 hhc

Hi all. So something super pleasant happened this morning. When weighing in after destalking my buds and popping in the jars. So the dry weight in came in at 430g . I weighed it 3 times to be sure. We must have missed some branches or not set my scale to zero.(stoners doing stoner things)
Anyways happy days. So altogether about 600-700g ish from both plants and hoping for maybe 80g from the 4 cuts.
Pics as soon as I air the buds. Cheers and happy workers day to the saffers.
I'm sure must will be getting cosy and high.
Peace

Hi all. So something super pleasant happened this morning. When weighing in after destalking my buds and popping in the jars. So the dry weight in came in at 430g . I weighed it 3 times to be sure. We must have missed some branches or not set my scale to zero.(stoners doing stoner things)
Anyways happy days. So altogether about 600-700g ish from both plants and hoping for maybe 80g from the 4 cuts.
Pics as soon as I air the buds. Cheers and happy workers day to the saffers.
I'm sure must will be getting cosy and high.
Peace
Hahaha thats good to hear cant wait for pics do you have more pics of the buds just before harvest aswell?

Morning brother, that sounds about right! :rofl: Nice pull off those ladies!

Thanks PW , Sticky and irie. I'm super happy with the harvest. The mc (who's name is Miss Sticky for the last 18 years) was grown purely for meds and she is as stable and reliable as ever even after the abuse she endured. So glad I got a decent harvest and I still have a cut so all good there. The wild Durban really has been an experience growing and I'm sure after 3 or 4 grows I'll get her down. There were some mistakes with shortages of nitrogen and some lazy supercropping that had the Cape Doctor amputate some main tops quick snap. All my own doing. She has produced a respectable amount of great quality bud. The high (not cured yet but able to burn one down without having to light again) is not something I've come across too often. She has the Durban high and clarity yet... it's full on. Super focused and super clear . It's harder than Miss Sticky. It's most similar to a Malawi landrace, but ....better
somehow. It's really something and I wish I could send you all a nug sampler. The terps are also different between the two. Sticky being limonene , and most likely pinene. Has an intense fuel scent at first, like poison.The Wild lady was smashing lemon rind in flower but that has changed to a more mango and earthy vibe with a hint of pine and mint. Will get a better whiff when she has cured. Neither smells like aniseed. I've had the aniseed Durban. I've grown it from the original beans I had but honestly it's the one I like least. Lemon, candy floss, rinds, earth ,mango(waiting for cure) nettles /mint and pine are the ones you want.
Just realised I wrote an essay . Thanks for reading :)

Back
Top Bottom