Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

The recipe I used for the topical.
#10g popcorn wild Durban lady decarbed in my oven covered with foil at 110c for right on 2 hrs. I'm a chef so my oven is dialed in tight. :)
#100ml extra virgin olive oil
#table spoon coconut oil (just cause)
#infuse in olive oil in a water bath in oven at 75c for 8hrs.
#cool and refrigerate at 5c
#strain
#lick the spoon.

For the recipe
x 50ml infused oil
X50ml organic beeswax(filtered a couple)
X 1/2 tsp powered sun lecithin
XXxX

Warm wax on double boiler
All oil and sl
Whisk
Allow to all become the same temp so it blends better
Over a bowl of cold water whisk the shiz out of the wax/oil , taking it out and whisking. And back in if not cooling.
Soon it will look like whipped honey.
Store it in a cream jar I guess.
Forgot I added 3 sprigs of rosemary to the infusion stage for some memory terps.
Cheers.

Hah 420 posts
Screenshot_2019-05-07-16-58-58.png

Oh I am craving to make a topical and experience the effects one day. Just not enough bud for everything. :) barely making it from harvest to harvest.. haha
Nice recipe. Hopefully with a larger box next run.. :)

Oh I am craving to make a topical and experience the effects one day. Just not enough bud for everything. :) barely making it from harvest to harvest.. haha
Nice recipe. Hopefully with a larger box next run.. :)
Haha. Too funny man. Yeah do it. I'm thinking of how I'm gonna sort out cuts and mother's on the cheap. I have a few plans. Just need to keep them going . Cheers

I thought you would of had that big pot filled up and raring to go already brother....haha
Shot for the potion/lotion, do you think it would work well for back problems mr.Rugged.....
Have a blessed day brother....
Hey Smeegs. Yeah my mom has back problems too so Will see if it helps.
I'm catching my breath for a bit. Took cuts yesterday and when they are rooted I'll throw the two mother's outside to flower and the cuts to veg.

Ok so first a couple pics of the big lady's roots. Kinda what I expected from what she yielded.
IMG_20190507_161836.jpg
IMG_20190507_161829.jpg
What a beast you created there bro :bravo:

Evening brother how fare thee this fine evening...
Hi Smeegs.
I'm good man. Been kak busy getting a new business ready. Still have two to harvest and ill do some updates soon. Hope you are dry and well bro.

The recipe I used for the topical.
#10g popcorn wild Durban lady decarbed in my oven covered with foil at 110c for right on 2 hrs. I'm a chef so my oven is dialed in tight. :)
#100ml extra virgin olive oil
#table spoon coconut oil (just cause)
#infuse in olive oil in a water bath in oven at 75c for 8hrs.
#cool and refrigerate at 5c
#strain
#lick the spoon.

For the recipe
x 50ml infused oil
X50ml organic beeswax(filtered a couple)
X 1/2 tsp powered sun lecithin
XXxX

Warm wax on double boiler
All oil and sl
Whisk
Allow to all become the same temp so it blends better
Over a bowl of cold water whisk the shiz out of the wax/oil , taking it out and whisking. And back in if not cooling.
Soon it will look like whipped honey.
Store it in a cream jar I guess.
Forgot I added 3 sprigs of rosemary to the infusion stage for some memory terps.
Cheers.

I've been wanting to learn how to make topicals, and this recipe is pretty straight forward, might have to give it a go sometime soon, thanks for sharing!

So a couple quick pics of the two remaining cuts. Looking almost there. It's cooling down a bit and I've popped the two mother's I had out to flower and I've got cuts in the cupboard along with a neighbours cut I've been guiding him through his first grow. It's interesting and getting purple. Says it's cheese? Does cheese get purple? first pic.
Peace
IMG_20190510_194724.jpg

o
IMG_20190513_094620.jpg
IMG_20190513_141033.jpg
IMG_20190514_180843.jpg
IMG_20190514_180834.jpg
IMG_20190514_104842.jpg
IMG_20190514_154554.jpg
IMG_20190514_154221.jpg

So a couple quick pics of the two remaining cuts. Looking almost there. It's cooling down a bit and I've popped the two mother's I had out to flower and I've got cuts in the cupboard along with a neighbours cut I've been guiding him through his first grow. It's interesting and getting purple. Says it's cheese? Does cheese get purple? first pic.
Peace
IMG_20190510_194724.jpg

o
IMG_20190513_094620.jpg
IMG_20190513_141033.jpg
IMG_20190514_180843.jpg
IMG_20190514_180834.jpg
IMG_20190514_104842.jpg
IMG_20190514_154554.jpg
IMG_20190514_154221.jpg
Interesting i see that you do get a purple cheese strain but seems the original chees does not get purple

Ok so need to pick some brains... this one is for all you indoor grow geniuses.
I have some cuts in my humble diy cupboard. They are still rooting.
The mother's that were in the box are now outside to finish. I have been slowly decreasing the lights by 15min per week as I'd like to keep my plants in veg as close to the amount of hours it will be when I put them outside in summer.
I have it at 13h45min on and 10h15min off.
Question.
Can I veg these clones with this cycle until October?prob end Oct.
I'm not too concerned with quick growth, just want to shape them low and out of the wind.
Is this possible?
Is 14/10 better or still not? Bearing in mind I've religiously decreased by 15min each week so no sudden drop in hours.
Thanking you all in advance. :)

At 14 hrs some strains will flower, 14,5 is safer imo.

At 14 hrs some strains will flower, 14,5 is safer imo.
Thanks for the reply Conrad.
I've just looked at the cuts and no roots yet(only been a couple days) all are healthy but they are showing a couple random pistils that were not there when I cut them.
I've put the timer back on 14.5 now. Does this mean I can only put them out when the daylight hours are 14.5 or can I get a little cheeky and go a week or two before? Don't want another reveg nightmare.

From my experience you can :)

Back
Top Bottom