Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Afternoon brother @Lerugged - those cuts are getting damn frosty :drool:
Regarding the neighbors cheese plant - it's my favourite strain and i have grown many cheese varieties like exodus cheese, big buddah cheese, UK cheese, Blue cheese, Cheese ect and i've never really had much purple coming through like that, not even on my Blue Cheese (Blueberry x UK cheese) . The leaf structure looks like that of a cheese variety but who knows. Where'd he get the seed? It looks like its gonna be tasty. :bongrip:

Can I veg these clones with this cycle until October?prob end Oct.
Think I'll mcguyva a cfl on a timer to keep from flowering.
For the last 4 weeks i've been running my clone light 13 hours on & 11 hours off with 1 cfl running to keep them awake and all has been well so far - no signs of flowering and my root growth is still great :ganjamon:
Hows that Durban smoke curing, smelling good?

Afternoon brother @Lerugged - those cuts are getting damn frosty :drool:
Regarding the neighbors cheese plant - it's my favourite strain and i have grown many cheese varieties like exodus cheese, big buddah cheese, UK cheese, Blue cheese, Cheese ect and i've never really had much purple coming through like that, not even on my Blue Cheese (Blueberry x UK cheese) . The leaf structure looks like that of a cheese variety but who knows. Where'd he get the seed? It looks like its gonna be tasty. :bongrip:

For the last 4 weeks i've been running my clone light 13 hours on & 11 hours off with 1 cfl running to keep them awake and all has been well so far - no signs of flowering and my root growth is still great :ganjamon:
Hows that Durban smoke curing, smelling good?
Thanks for the cheese info. He has two and one is purple .it was from some bag of good shiz. Apparently. It looks good so I thought I'd put one on my deck Sumner as I get muuuuuuch better sun. Thinking ill plant cuts outside and run couple cfls on a timer for a few hours. And then off. Keep this going in till the sun sets at the same time the lights go off. Should work.
The Durban is a treat for sure. Hits like a smack in the face and super clear.

So looking like end of Nov is earliest.
Think I'll mcguyva a cfl on a timer to keep from flowering.
Morning brother I took 40 cuts of 5 strains yesterday all well into flower right now, will keep them under CFL/timer as well till they go outdoors and become beasties hopefully...,haha
Hope you having a blessed week so far.

Noob again whats this talk about cuts do you guys clone when flowering is done? Does it give you more buds im so confused lol
You can take cuts any time during the plants life. I took these ones just before stretch and put most outside to flower. So Far they give me 20g 40g and the other two not yet done.
Answer is yes if a clone is taken in flower and rooted then revegged it has crazy branch structure. The whole thing with pics is in the beginning of my journal. Should give you an idea.

You can take cuts any time during the plants life. I took these ones just before stretch and put most outside to flower. So Far they give me 20g 40g and the other two not yet done.
Answer is yes if a clone is taken in flower and rooted then revegged it has crazy branch structure. The whole thing with pics is in the beginning of my journal. Should give you an idea.
Just like you normally would cut for a clone and then stick it in some soil? Re veg i guess requires more light? You dont use any rooting hormones? Thanks

Here’s two of my purple Durban cuts that were taken in flower. You can see how crazy the branching is. They are not topped, by the way.
Cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom