420 Magazine Background

Landrace Genetics 101

A good head stash is sweet. Nice big chunky flowers for a Sativa!
QBs... don't really know what else to say. Lol. She would have yielded more but she was a victim of poor ph (7.5) for 6 weeks or so in mid flower. I dont recommend laziness in that area...

I check ph every feeding, I've learned my lesson.
I check it a couple of times per week now. Don't know what I was thinking. I guess the plants looked fine, I was busy with life, then one day.... they were covered in red spots and had a nitrogen deficiency. Fixed the ph back to 5.5 and no more problems. Lesson learned as well.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
OK, now I'm fully and purely jealous! :confused:

Damn!

Not only is that one of the finest looking group of youngsters I've seen lately, but they're special genetics too. :love:

Look at the shine on those puppies!

Beautiful!:bravo:

:51:

tropics

OK, now I'm fully and purely jealous! :confused:

Damn!

Not only is that one of the finest looking group of youngsters I've seen lately, but they're special genetics too. :love:

Look at the shine on those puppies!

Beautiful!:bravo:

:51:
Thank you Graytail!
Definitely in my top three genetics. Also the LED light really help them shine. I would actually like to rep GALAXYHYDRO.

Above PURPLE ZACATECAS?
With how rare this unicorn seems to be and all the controversy shrouding her Authenticity, I am keeping a sceptical, but hopefully optimistic mind. So far these youngins have quite the blue green tinge.

Last edited:

tropics

Good luck with the purple zacatecas. I've always wanted Mulanje gold after seeing a pic on ICM of a huge resinous sativa grown by somebody's sunny poolside.

Here's to add to the purple mexican legends... I thought it was from Zacatecas but it is Zihuatenejo

Well Thank you!
I know the pics you are talking about and yes he does a terrific grow on MULANJE and MALAWI.
After growing both MALAWI has taken back seat to the previous. Its funny because they are rom the same region but MULANJE is grown at a higher altitude from my understanding.
ABOVE: HAWAIIAN SATIVA From plant #1 2016 fastest, frostiest best all around came in at 9.5 weeks. an annomily for a 11 to 12 week strain. hoping to fix that trait.

MALAWI GOLD
SORRY FOR DUPLICATE PICS
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 102.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 102.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 104.JPG

tropics

Those are some wicked foxtails
High Pennywise!
I believe these were from Seeds Of Africa They were in my test grow with first MULANJE. I had two out of six herm and the last four were descent, but the MULANJE blew them away in all aspects of growing and quality of finished product. They were a little bit of a disapointment but how else fo you learn except by trying, or better yet watching someone else's mistakes. HAHA
They may be a good breeding tool for someone who doesn't mind that work.