Landrace Genetics 101

I've got a hoard of supposedly landrace seeds ( Acapulco gold, malawi n 1 or 2 others ) I really should pop a few but it's hard to try unknowns with limited space.
I'm a bit odd--I only grow unknowns: strains that I've neither smoked nor grown before. Mainly out of curiosity. Haven't been disappointed thus far, though.

But I also grow outdoors in a very spartan manner.

Grow on!

I
I'm a bit odd--I only grow unknowns: strains that I've neither smoked nor grown before. Mainly out of curiosity. Haven't been disappointed thus far, though.

But I also grow outdoors in a very spartan manner.

Grow on!

I hear you! Usually I'm down to grow new genetics but I usually have some info on them. These came from a 420 member then he bailed 420 so I have no way to contact him or see any of his plants. For all I know they are some industrial hemp seeds!

This came today...taskenti f3 from cannapot. Great service and delivery time

Attachments

• 20190320_175642.jpg
    20190320_175642.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 247
Remember P.S. is an outdoor strain She does not conform to short start to her flower cycle as usual switching from 12/12.
She starts flowering outdoors in late July at 42 North daylight hours are well over 14.5 hours.
Sounds very appealing to me becasue i live the sound of the strain and I’m also slowly seeekng out sativas I can grow well outside here. I’m about 35º South, almost at sea level and early autumn is usually really humid. I have a tent for winger grows of longer running strains, but things atr always nicer from the outdoor garden :) I’ll look forward to running this purple satellite one day soon - nice werk :ganjamon:

better work on my AfterLife strain.
:laughtwo:

Great pictures thanks! Wonderful wild looking garden.

35 south :rofl::rofl::rofl: oh to be only so lucky.. stop overthinking or start, I'm not sure, lol, but plant whatever plant you want, you lucky girl.. 35 south sea level, is almost as bad as gloating your legal...

Sounds very appealing to me becasue i live the sound of the strain and I’m also slowly seeekng out sativas I can grow well outside here. I’m about 35º South, almost at sea level and early autumn is usually really humid. I have a tent for winger grows of longer running strains, but things atr always nicer from the outdoor garden :) I’ll look forward to running this purple satellite one day soon - nice werk :ganjamon:

:laughtwo:

Great pictures thanks! Wonderful wild looking garden.
You are welcome, and thank you Amy, If and when you do run PS I would love to see you progress.
thanks again!

It's 50X better if you skip the bread.

But only if it's Hellman's REAL mayonnaise. Anything else requires dilution ;) .

Just smoked some Uzbekistan from USC. Nice high for sure. Not into indica right now but ran one just because. I will keep it around as I like it that much. For late night I suppose.

Have a High Priestess from Snow almost done. Not even 8 weeks so the C99 must have kicked the flower up. Old Timers Haze x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x C99 is the genetics. A couple Hondurans are going too but will finish much later.

Cannabiogen, Seeds of Africa, Coastal Seeds, Snowhigh Seeds... if you pull all the growers from here together you’ll have another seed bank :laugh:

I wish this guy who brought back Maui Wowie was still online :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom