Landrace Genetics 101

I did the exact same thing, the only Landrace Sativa that thrived for me was My Oaxacan gold it came in great shape third week of Oct just mintes north of Boston outdoors. Also I was able to flower Jamaican lambsbreath back in late seventies and a Maui Wowi, back then, but they came out just OK.
I used to get the most beautiful bags of Panama Red the buds were twisted orange red slender pinecone shape buds with even red streaking in the woody parts of the stems.
I wish I had those seeds today!
I remember those red buds in early to mid 80's. Haven't seen their since

Grow Shit :)

Never a stain imho... Still found in afghans.. few strains produce it.. Devil from mns has a few reports that rks been found in it..

Still not like it was n the late 70's. Duke Diamond has probably the closest thing to it and his is more like burnt rubber. Chitmal from Afghanistan has the burnt rubber as well.

Haven't read any duke seedgrows finding rks but haven't exactly looked.. personally I know where to find or at least start from seed strains I've grown.. new skunk medicine man shit devil nordle ..

Yeah nothing close to rks from shit (not many) but the smells from plants grown... Yukyum, lol.. I can smell that underlying, know it'll be there somewhere with enough seeds cracked.. devil from reports would need less seeds sorted through.. medicine man or new skunk from personal grows have come dogshit stinkiest .. and nordel is a horrid smelling thing but so is the stone, from plants I've grown .

Stinky stink.. watch smiles opening bags up with mates, takes them back.. no good for travelling.. my favorite strain is critical skunk (garlic bud selection)... Been growing near enough exclusively mns last few years.. all strains have that old school stink to them compared to lots of the newer stuff I was growing few years ago. This is recent.Nev haze widow Grail Widow needs ounce in bag, in shopping bag folded, pillow case folded, boot of the car. Could still smell in mates car :rofl::rofl:

Chitmal from Afghanistan has the burnt rubber as well.
That’s the first time I’ve seen/heard someone actually mention a burnt rubber thing. The White widow I harvested a while back has distinct burnt rubber / burnt metal smell amongst thick mango (and pine). I actually find the burnt rubber aspect really offputting :). Although it is mellowing a bit. Glad to hear that others may like it, and to hear it is “normal”. I’d been scratching my head about it a bit, and not finding much info about it or what terpene might be responsible. I know myrcene can give a metallic smell, so that’s part of it. It’s a pretty wild smell/taste.

It’s very normal actually, even if it’s weird for some smokers. All black Afghan hash always had it very strong and I found the same taste in hash I made from PCK a few years ago. When you feel it in your mouth and cough your lungs out straight away then you know you have some real deal indica on your hands :)

G13skunk and various crosses.. apparently duke has some good ones.. Shanti has a g13 afghan hopefully coming soon.

:rofl::rofl: I get that.. that's not me though. For both. I don't do that.. the breeder, just add water ;)..

KALAMATA RED
Three females
KALAMATA RED REPOT 005.JPG
KALAMATA RED REPOT 006.JPG
KALAMATA RED REPOT 014.JPG
KALAMATA RED REPOT 025.JPG
Nice looking ladies !!!!

Back
Top Bottom