Landrace Genetics 101

Jealous much?

Well, let's see. I'm jealous of tropics' Oaxacan genetics, and... Hmm...

Well, if something else comes up, I'll let you know.

Wait, there's this guy named Richard Hammond that gets to drive exotic vehicles really f-- no, he keeps crashing them and ending up getting scraped into an ambulance. No, sorry.

Big Sur :rofl::rofl::rofl:full of ..... bagseed
Edit; better be nice

Great looking buds tropics! I really like the structure on the cross with the Oaxacan. You've got a lot of red/purple genetics too.

Damn y'all are cold blooded dogging on BigSur like that. Paint eater and prison bitch? Jealous much? I guess your handle says it all Torturedsoul?

BigSur's seeds grow great over here...
Thanks Canna!
GREAT GARDEN!!! When do those girls finish there?

Might have to sing Rawhide, get some happy bottles thrown...

It's a rough crowd on here today :laugh:

I've read that some folks get even more depressed than usual in the Winter when natural lighting conditions aren't great, and that the rate of suicides generally increases during that time. I've never had that problem, but I do start... Well, "hating the universe and everything in it" might be a bit strong, but from about mid-June to the first week in July or thereabouts, I tend to be kind of a SOB (and used to get into lots of fights when I still did the bar scene). It's a good thing I've learned to self-edit/censor my posts here on the forum during this period, otherwise I'd be in fear of getting a month's involuntary vacation or something (and would probably deserve it).

So... My apologies to those whose feathers I've ruffled. I'll be back to... my usual cheerful self before too long, I hope.

Here's some happy weed pass it around :passitleft:

I wish that current technology actually allowed that, lol. But, yeah, I think I need to go chase down a buzz. Although I'm trying to "study for a test" (so to speak), so that might not be the best idea in the world. Decisions... decisions... Time to find a coin to flip ;) . . . .

Might have to sing Rawhide, get some happy bottles thrown...

Heh. I get the feeling that, if you and I ever partied together, half the crowd would end up on the sidewalk under whichever window they'd been launched through before the weekend night was over. No idea as to whether one (or both) of us would be among the wounded, only that much hell would be raised and much fun would be had.

For what its worth BigSur was a friend and giude to me. He sent me more pms about my grow than anyone except yesum. Those two were pretty much it.
Yep, I've found BigSur to be a solid source of very helpful info and important historical contexts.

Grow on!

So if someone wants to see the last post of BigSur, one can go to his thread:

Silly argument to be honest and nothing that even came close to a personal attack imo.

All the experience and knowledge aside you can’t have skin that thin if you wanna discuss stuff online and dude’s had this tendency to be always right, which I found rather amusing... after all you learn all your life, doesn’t matter how old you are and you should learn to accept other folks’ opinions.

Gorgeous! Always been intrigued with BSHW. How does she smoke? Any update re US distributor for Ace? Does anyone have an actual confirmation Ace is NOT shipping to the US?
I emailed them and asked after I tried to order direct and there was no US option in the shipping step. They got back to me with a few seedbanks that sold their seed. Of course I went with Seedsman, as I have ordered from them before with good results.

I emailed them and asked after I tried to order direct and there was no US option in the shipping step. They got back to me with a few seedbanks that sold their seed. Of course I went with Seedsman, as I have ordered from them before with good results.

I likewise emailed Ace about shipping to the US and this is the response I received this morning.

“Hi Michael,

We hope to have the card payment available again on our website during this week.
We will inform you all through our newsletter when this payment method is functional again.

You can log in into your account on our website and then place your order.

Have a great start of week, - ACE Seeds -“

I was pretty clear that I’m in the US. So if anyone successfully places an order later this week or next be sure to post something here.

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
BSHW X OAXACAN GOLD PURPLE LINE UPDATE
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 012.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 035.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 015.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 018.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 020.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 044.JPG
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE UPDATE 046.JPG

Back
Top Bottom