420 Magazine Background

Landrace Genetics 101

tropics

Looking awesome, how long until the finish?
Hello Penny!
Thanks man!
They would normally finish outdoors by first to second week of Oct.
But now under 12/12 they should be done by end of Sept. And I want to knock up one bud on each lady for seed. and do the same next year from original seed batch.
If I had to guess I am at F40 after 45 years of running her, since 1979.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
If I had to guess I am at F40 after 45 years of running her, since 1979.
:laugh2: Then they must be pretty homogeneous by now ...

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
This is an extremely inbred plant and great that you’ve kept in seed form, cause clones tend to die sooner or later :laugh:

neikodog

Member of the Month: June 2018
I received my order today from Mass medical strains and no Acapulco gold for me. But they did send some killer freebies :)
On Neptune they listed the strain and the AG seeds together. I had to buy the heavenly sativa to get the AG seeds. They sent me 12 AG seeds so it was worth it. I don't plan 9n growing out the Heavenly sativa anytime soon.

Dankman_420

On Neptune they listed the strain and the AG seeds together. I had to buy the heavenly sativa to get the AG seeds. They sent me 12 AG seeds so it was worth it. I don't plan 9n growing out the Heavenly sativa anytime soon.
I ordered from "well grown" . I ordered 6 fem grape pupil and they sent me free 6 fems of indactor, a star pupil cross and 5 free regs called cold shoulders. I'm pretty happy

Lerugged

Plant of the Month: May 2019 - Photo of the Month: June 2019
Here is a Transkei male at least 4 times the size of any of the others, male or female. I'm not sure if I'll use him yet as I want to see the flower clusters first. I've read a few places that there is a direct link between male scent (stem rub ) and thc production. I've found this to be mostly true. He smells like candy and peach blossom and is quite strong scent wise. The leaves are quite different to any of the other Transkei plants so maybe a less common pheno? If I decide to use him I'll probably do one whole female with just this pollen and see how they grow out. Will have to keep a cutting of him in case it's a goodie.
IMG_20190808_141930.jpg
IMG_20190808_141921.jpg

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

tropics

Here is a Transkei male at least 4 times the size of any of the others, male or female. I'm not sure if I'll use him yet as I want to see the flower clusters first. I've read a few places that there is a direct link between male scent (stem rub ) and thc production. I've found this to be mostly true. He smells like candy and peach blossom and is quite strong scent wise. The leaves are quite different to any of the other Transkei plants so maybe a less common pheno? If I decide to use him I'll probably do one whole female with just this pollen and see how they grow out. Will have to keep a cutting of him in case it's a goodie.
IMG_20190808_141930.jpg
IMG_20190808_141921.jpg
LOOKING SUPER PROMISING!!!!

Top Bottom