Landrace Genetics 101

check out Attitude Seed Bank.com --- they ship to you have more banks' if you need them Ace seed doesn't ship to US have to use a seed bank
They dont seem to have it. Thanks though. I dont think any bank/shop will as it discontinued. While only recently those genetics are not to be missed.

That Zacatecas Tribute might be great, do not know. The Oaxacan in it sounds nice if 'modern'. Both sides have Afghan in them.

I have some Mex Hot Chocolate I got from Snowhigh, BSHW x Acapulco Gold C99 x Thai. He has numerous Oaxacan lines at least one BSHW cross, I think several of them. Bodhi has some BSHW or crosses of it. I think the original BSHW was just Zacatecas and now it is the hybrid with Afghan added.

Snow also has a Zacatecas x Michoacan which I grew. I like the Michoacan side better. If you can get a cross or pure Michoacan I would say it is better than any Mexican line I have grown except Chimera's Highland Guerrero. The AG x Michoacan cross from Snow, Suroeste, leans heavily to the AG side, which I did not like so much. His 'AG' is not on par with Chimera's Highland Guerrero, which is as close to real Acapulco Gold as you can buy.

There is supposed to be a guy coming out with AG that is real potent and trippy. I will believe that when I see it. He was over on Icmag. The Michoacan I got from Snow is the same as I had in 1974, so that is some real old time smoke. I never had anything labled Michoacan back in the 70's or 80's, but the smoke was the same as Snow's line. Had the same smoke twice, once in 1974 and then in 1985.

There was a member called BigSur, now known as Malvedes, who has kept a large collection of seeds for the past several decades, including Big Sur Holy Weed. You can get a lot of information on Zacatecas and BSHW, etc from searching his posts. :Namaste:

That Zacatecas Tribute might be great, do not know. The Oaxacan in it sounds nice if 'modern'. Both sides have Afghan in them.

I have some Mex Hot Chocolate I got from Snowhigh, BSHW x Acapulco Gold C99 x Thai. He has numerous Oaxacan lines at least one BSHW cross, I think several of them. Bodhi has some BSHW or crosses of it. I think the original BSHW was just Zacatecas and now it is the hybrid with Afghan added.

Snow also has a Zacatecas x Michoacan which I grew. I like the Michoacan side better. If you can get a cross or pure Michoacan I would say it is better than any Mexican line I have grown except Chimera's Highland Guerrero. The AG x Michoacan cross from Snow, Suroeste, leans heavily to the AG side, which I did not like so much. His 'AG' is not on par with Chimera's Highland Guerrero, which is as close to real Acapulco Gold as you can buy.

There is supposed to be a guy coming out with AG that is real potent and trippy. I will believe that when I see it. He was over on Icmag. The Michoacan I got from Snow is the same as I had in 1974, so that is some real old time smoke. I never had anything labled Michoacan back in the 70's or 80's, but the smoke was the same as Snow's line. Had the same smoke twice, once in 1974 and then in 1985.
This info is invaluable honestly! The real old time smoke is what I am after.

There was a member called BigSur, now known as Malvedes, who has kept a large collection of seeds for the past several decades, including Big Sur Holy Weed. You can get a lot of information on Zacatecas and BSHW, etc from searching his posts. :Namaste:
I will do exactly that! Idk what BSHW is lol

Why do you not like Ace?
I don't appreciate them cornering certain strains and suppliers (vermontmans, khalifa) then halting sales to the usa. Their answer is to buy from their vendors. I started my pot seed buying with ACE and loved them til they changed business model. ...and have had multiple bad experience with dutch vendors so won't be buying from them I personally see the market moving towards direct buys from the growers. With instagram and other forums there's no reason to mess with a third party that is not responding to the market.
Further their package of Zacatecas tribute I got from them was opened and not in the original packing. I'm not accusing time of stealing seeds but it sure was hinky for them to do this.
The crap they pulled with vermontmans strains is just one example
His seeds were uber cheap and offered only through ACE
Once the deal was struck of course they sold out in hours. Seeds from Vermont but not available in the USA? They never remained in stock long enough to be sold through the vendors.
If I run them I will make seeds.

I don't appreciate them cornering certain strains and suppliers (vermontmans, khalifa) then halting sales to the usa. Their answer is to buy from their vendors. I started my pot seed buying with ACE and loved them til they changed business model. ...and have had multiple bad experience with dutch vendors so won't be buying from them I personally see the market moving towards direct buys from the growers. With instagram and other forums there's no reason to mess with a third party that is not responding to the market.
Further their package of Zacatecas tribute I got from them was opened and not in the original packing. I'm not accusing time of stealing seeds but it sure was hinky for them to do this.
The crap they pulled with vermontmans strains is just one example
His seeds were uber cheap and offered only through ACE
Once the deal was struck of course they sold out in hours. Seeds from Vermont but not available in the USA? They never remained in stock long enough to be sold through the vendors.
If I run them I will make seeds.
Well.. that makes my next purchase a little harder as I planned on buying Ace gear....

If you make seeds please share!

Want to give a Update to my actual Hawaiian Sativa run......

Today.....

DSC09748.JPG
DSC09750.JPG
DSC09751.JPG
DSC09754.JPG
DSC09755.JPG
DSC09757.JPG
DSC09758.JPG
DSC09765.JPG
DSC09769.JPG
DSC09770.JPG

Back