Landrace Genetics 101

I have the Purple Satelite or OaxacanxNepalese seeds. They are from Vermontman/Green Mountain Seeds. ACE also carries the Indian Landrace Exchange and Khalifa Genetics seeds. Lots of the Indian lines are sold out now. I have no connection with ACE, Snow or anyone I mentioned. Just trying to help with access to lines that can be hard to locate.

I've been hoping that this strain would take me back to simpler times. I've talked to a few folks over the years about my desire to experience some of these old strains again (mostly youngsters compared to me) and they for the most part either thought I was misguided or mistaken and saw no value in the old stuff that typically takes longer to grow and whose potency numbers don't match today's strains.
It will be cured simply too. Dried to the touch and jarred, opening frequently for a few weeks and then less so. I also go by smell. I put my nose in the jar and inhale. If it smells good, no worries.
I don't remember the buzz being anything extraordinary but it was good, but the taste and smell was levels of magnitude better than the typical weed that was available to me in my youth.
Dr. GreenThumb has a very good Panama

Panama by ACE.
Day 96 since flip.
I will harvest them in a few days. I am on my 2nd day of straight water.

Panama Day 96 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (8).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (6).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (7).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (10).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

do you have experience with malwai x Panama ???
No. I have some old Malwai Gold seeds but never got around to planting them. The Panama is my first long flowering Sativa. I don't have a place to grow outside; not enough direct sun and growing season too short. I am envious of those that can do it outside, but I wouldn't know how to deal with the pest. Haven't had a problem indoors so far.

Panama on Day 99 since flip.
Started harvest yesterday and will finish up today.
The biggest colas were trimmed and hung on the spot.
I've got a full tote that I'm trimming and some more stalks will be joining these later today.
I've just got to gather what's left at the screen and below and clean up the area.

These colas are massive and dense too. At least to me. :oops:

Panama, Day 99 harvest (6).JPG

Panama, Day 99 flower. Harvest day. 2ft. level for scale.

Panama, Day 99 harvest (12).JPG

Panama, Day 99 flower, Harvest. These were trimmed and hung on the spot. I've got more to bring down and hang that were trimmed last night. It was a bountiful harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I've got a full tote that I'm trimming and some more stalks will be joining these later today.
I've just got to gather what's left at the screen and below and clean up the area.

Well done, looks all top shelf!

Panama, Day 99 flower, Harvest. These were trimmed and hung on the spot. I've got more to bring down and hang that were trimmed last night. It was a bountiful harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Beautiful!

NTH

Bountiful harvest alright , hear are 3 of 10 branches off of this one monster I had going.

CCB2ABE0-5890-478D-BC71-FD2D02DDD52B.jpeg

BDBF3A6A-A8F5-444C-8197-317B137B57B3.jpeg

Total 7 gallons of the good stuff.

Nice yield --NOW the work starts !!! Smoke report ?
4 hrs a night for 4 nights took care of that one. Lol
The taste still has a ways to come but with my tolerance level this stuff is good for me.
Not that it’s harsh but the smoke is heavy. Most definitely I would cough a bit near the end of a joint, but that’s a good thing.
Wake a bake or really anytime during the day I can smoke this , feel great and still be able to function.
It’s a bit fluffier coming from a Sativa but I will not complain with the results.

846D3928-E4F9-410C-85C7-D9B388089CBB.jpeg

I will try it again at some time as I have a few offspring to test.

Back
Top Bottom