Landrace Genetics 101

Maybe it's the old brick weed buyer in me, but those look gorgeous :bravo:
Yeah, it's bringing back memories thats for sure..... Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, and the San Diego Sports Arena. Acapulco Gold was my introduction to pot in 69-70 while living on Camp Pendleton. It's been a long time since I snuck a sampler before it was cured but I doubt this one's not going to make it. :p

Maybe it's the old brick weed buyer in me, but those look gorgeous :bravo:

I agree - I’m sure I smoked something amazing once that looked just like that o_O

Are you growing indoors this winter? Seems late for outdoor seeds down under.

Yes, I am thinking about doing one of mine indoor this winter - so hoping someone else will run one their seeds soon (maybe Bob or Pennywise?) so we can get a read on it. That said - I may get something else for the little DIY closet and save the MauiWowie for outside next year. I’m waiting to see how the sunlight holds on the outdoor grow spot into the autumn.

:Namaste:

Yeah, it's bringing back memories thats for sure..... Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, and the San Diego Sports Arena. Acapulco old was my introduction to pot in 69-70 while living on Camp Pendleton. It's been a long time since I snuck a sampler before it was cured but I doubt this one's not going to make it. :p
Curly.....were you on mess duty with Chesty?

Alchimiaweb for sure has them. I was looking at their stock the other day... still have my 7 beans, but I saw they released a three way Pakistani cross with Pine Tar Kush in the middle... sounded nice :)

Back
Top Bottom