Landrace Genetics 101

I check ph every feeding, I've learned my lesson.
I check it a couple of times per week now. Don't know what I was thinking. I guess the plants looked fine, I was busy with life, then one day.... they were covered in red spots and had a nitrogen deficiency. Fixed the ph back to 5.5 and no more problems. Lesson learned as well.

MULANJE GOLD
SHORT CUT PROJECT 19 day seedlings from short pheno of F4
So far I could'nt be more delighted with the consistentcy.
MULANJE SHORT CUT PROJECT day 19 003.JPG
MULANJE SHORT CUT PROJECT day 19 010.JPG
MULANJE SHORT CUT PROJECT day 19 013.JPG
MULANJE SHORT CUT PROJECT day 19 028.JPG
MULANJE SHORT CUT PROJECT day 19 030.JPG

OK, now I'm fully and purely jealous! :confused:

Damn!

Not only is that one of the finest looking group of youngsters I've seen lately, but they're special genetics too. :love:

Look at the shine on those puppies!

Beautiful!:bravo:

:bongrip:

OK, now I'm fully and purely jealous! :confused:

Damn!

Not only is that one of the finest looking group of youngsters I've seen lately, but they're special genetics too. :love:

Look at the shine on those puppies!

Beautiful!:bravo:

:bongrip:

Thank you Graytail!
Definitely in my top three genetics. Also the LED light really help them shine. I would actually like to rep GALAXYHYDRO.

Above PURPLE ZACATECAS?
With how rare this unicorn seems to be and all the controversy shrouding her Authenticity, I am keeping a sceptical, but hopefully optimistic mind. So far these youngins have quite the blue green tinge.

Good luck with the purple zacatecas. I've always wanted Mulanje gold after seeing a pic on ICM of a huge resinous sativa grown by somebody's sunny poolside.

Here's to add to the purple mexican legends... I thought it was from Zacatecas but it is Zihuatenejo

Well Thank you!
I know the pics you are talking about and yes he does a terrific grow on MULANJE and MALAWI.
After growing both MALAWI has taken back seat to the previous. Its funny because they are rom the same region but MULANJE is grown at a higher altitude from my understanding.
ABOVE: HAWAIIAN SATIVA From plant #1 2016 fastest, frostiest best all around came in at 9.5 weeks. an annomily for a 11 to 12 week strain. hoping to fix that trait.

MALAWI GOLD
SORRY FOR DUPLICATE PICS
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 102.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 101.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 102.JPG
MULANJE HARVEST 104.JPG

Those are some wicked foxtails

High Pennywise!
I believe these were from Seeds Of Africa They were in my test grow with first MULANJE. I had two out of six herm and the last four were descent, but the MULANJE blew them away in all aspects of growing and quality of finished product. They were a little bit of a disapointment but how else fo you learn except by trying, or better yet watching someone else's mistakes. HAHA
They may be a good breeding tool for someone who doesn't mind that work.

I can see why you would like this. Just one picture says a lot.

Thank you PennyW!
Hey KelticBlue
Thank you, she is in my top three favorites.
Besides being extremely potent and very photogenic, MULANJE is fast for a landrace under red heavy LED and 11.5 hour light cycle she can come as fast as 9.5-10 weeks. under HPS 11 to 12 weeks.
My assessment is that she has most probably kept pure because of how stable and consistent she runs. plants in pics are all from seed. Also only light training for slight stretch has been necessary up to now, and I am working on breeding out that trait, I will know in next couple months my progress.

Back
Top Bottom