Landrace Genetics 101

Hey buddy!
Yes I think the tipping point is 16 hours or there abouts, I was asked once if they were Auto flower
But no because they can be reveged no problem.
Do you have any pics on them? O and how are the Mulanje seed coming along? Mine are already starting to darken so I think surely within two weeks.
I'm planning on checking on them this weekend. I'll snap some pics for you.

The Mulanje seeds are coming along.

I haven't checked on the seeds yet. They'll be at 11 weeks of flower in early August, so they have a bit to go. They really slowed down drinking the last couple of weeks. Is that normal for the strain?

I'm planning on checking on them this weekend. I'll snap some pics for you.

The Mulanje seeds are coming along.

I haven't checked on the seeds yet. They'll be at 11 weeks of flower in early August, so they have a bit to go. They really slowed down drinking the last couple of weeks. Is that normal for the strain?

Looking perfect!
Yes its normal for them to slow down as they age on water uptake also slightly drier soil helps he seeds form good hardened darker shells on the seeds.

Looking perfect!
Yes its normal for them to slow down as they age on water uptake also slightly drier soil helps he seeds form good hardened darker shells on the seeds.
The tall girl caught me off guard. She was drinking every 3 to 4 days and suddenly went around 8 days before she needed a sip.

Has anybody seen The Landrace Team website? I don’t even understand if they sell the seeds, but they do have a nice collection.

Has anybody seen The Landrace Team website? I don’t even understand if they sell the seeds, but they do have a nice collection.
I’ve never checked their website but yes you can get their seeds.
Marcus at mrnice forums has a punto rojo thread and the landrace team version looks legit. He says it’s not sexually stable but who is really?o_O

I’ve never checked their website but yes you can get their seeds.
Marcus at mrnice forums has a punto rojo thread and the landrace team version looks legit. He says it’s not sexually stable but who is really?o_O

I contacted them asking for prices of SE Asian strains and their 10 packs are running 70-90 EUR.

LOOKING AMAZING!!
How much longer do you figure to ripe seed,
it usually takes 5 weeks from pollen strike.
I'm planning on cutting them around the beginning of August. It's more time than they probably need for the seeds, but that should let them finish flowering. I may cut them early if the seeds look good though, as I'm cramped for space in flower currently.

I contacted them asking for prices of SE Asian strains and their 10 packs are running 70-90 EUR.

Kind of expensive. I wish everybody did 20 packs for 20 bucks.

Besides Punto Rojo- I think he got a Kerala from the landrace team. I'm itching to try any good sativa from India. I think the diversity from there is pretty high:passitleft:

Pricey as far as landrace seeds go. They have a few rare strains that’s true, but most of it is available much cheaper from other seed banks.

Hope you post a smoke report...yep, it's seeded but I'm guessing it'll still have pizzaz.

Lovely work...onward & upward!
There'll be a smoke report. All of my cuts from these plants didn't make it, so I need to wait until I grow these seeds out to truly test it. I've heard great things about this strain.

Tajikistani Hash update for anyone interested. Slow, but doing fine. They seem to like the sweltering days in the low 90s, and then last night it was 50 degrees, but that is actually a pretty accurate temp bounce for their indigenous lands. Just starting to take off and take more water. Hoping they are both girls but if I've got one of each, I'm certainly ready to let one go to seed, considering the price of these seeds it would be nice to have a stash.

IMG_20190709_192451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom